VASOBLITZ by Build Fast Formula! A Twist on the Nitric Oxide category. FREE

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't see anything in the profile to make this so much better than alot of the top tier pump products? What am I missing.
for a simpler response, the amounts of ingredients and everyday use, as the ingredients build with everyday use. If you think about it, pre-workouts are some of the only products not used daily.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We agree. Next Batches will have longer scoops. Our fault, we filled the bottles all the way to the top (little scoop fit nicely, longer scoop not so much). We forgot you had to get all the way to the bottom!

BFF
Now It's Perfect !!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
for a simpler response, the amounts of ingredients and everyday use, as the ingredients build with everyday use. If you think about it, pre-workouts are some of the only products not used daily.
8FB4940C-ED3B-4F69-9FE3-1B5E2D784F88.jpg

I am too hype to see this at the Nutrition Corners!!! Glad to see your brand in the storefront!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Deal on a GREAT Product !!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and grabbed some!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait for the new flavors to drop!!!

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Build Fast Formula is looking for members of this community to Log VASOBLITZ.

Currently two kind members are logging (not at our request but voluntary) VASOBLITZ in the supplement log section. At Build Fast Formula we like to put the product to the consumer test. An informed consumer is a better consumer. Aside from the open label, the next true validation is consumer feedback. The two gentlemen logging are putting VASOBLITZ to the consumer test.

We will give away full 30 serving bottles of VASOBLITZ. The formula is designed for daily use. The data tells us that's the way these ingredients should be used. Although there is acute vasodilation, the products full potential is designed around daily use.

If you apply,First and most important we need a commitment to use daily, and a smaller commitment to post the minimum of 2-3 times a week at minimum.

We will keep the number of logs in discretion to the amount and quality of applicants. Our goal is to get a good amount of good logs in action.

So, Who wants in?

BFF
Your label looks clean and open that's how my supplement label expect to be. Looking the label is giving me pumps ;)
Back to the topic, I normally can see my veins pumped up during the workout and I would like to see how much vascularity can this give.
And I'd love to log it give it a full review, and post a review on youtube.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your label looks clean and open that's how my supplement label expect to be. Looking the label is giving me pumps ;)
Back to the topic, I normally can see my veins pumped up during the workout and I would like to see how much vascularity can this give.
This thread was started awhile ago but follow their IG. They do giveaways there. Who knows you may get to try the new flavor when it drops

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is well worth the money if you decide to purchase it !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man I still need to try this stuff, had a tub sent to me like 3 months ago but it never showed up haha
Only try it if you like good pumps and road map vascularity !!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's simple, but it works and I like it. It contains the two most important NO Boosters from each major category (Citrulline and Nitrates)...and both are included in considerable dosages. Good job.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.