Various AI Sample Reviews- Thanks Stxnas!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Perform

I popped 4 caps Perform when I expected to get some bedroom action. I was thwarted by an "emergency" grocery shopping trip that ended up taking us (her!) about 90 minutes. FINALLY, about 2 hours after dosing, I got to the good stuff. I felt more easily aroused and a bit firmer, even in some acrobatic positions that I typically don't care for. I didn't notice any difference in orgasm potency but the previously mentioned performance improvement was noticable after just 1 dose.

I was impressed enough with the sample that I plan to purchase a bottle of Perform.

Maniac

I tried a sample of pink lemonade and IIRC fruit punch. Both flavoring systems tasted just fine, but were a bit mild. Mixability was fine, no problems there.

Energy was mild and didn't really last through the whole workout. I'm not into stims much lately, so I don't believe that tolerance is a factor.

Pump was noticeable, but nothing spectacular.

With a bazillion products similar to Maniac on the market, it's tough to stray from the ones that I like best. I believe that Maniac has it's place in the market, but it's just not the right one for me.

RecoverPro

I'm typically a fan of BCAA mixes. I like to throw them in about 20 ounces of water, partially to make sure that I drink enough fluid throughout the day. I tried Red Rasberry and Lemon flavors. AI, you guys absolutely NAILED the red rasberry flavor.

I like the ingredient profile and the red rasberry flavor was simply awesome. I will be purchasing this based on the sample I received from Stxnas.

HGHPro

Unfortunately I got heart burn and indigestion for a few hours after dosing HGHPro. It also gave me gas something fierce. This isn't a surprise. My stomach doesn't typically tolerate mucana based supps. I just figured it would be worth giving it a try.

Motivate

I've actually purchased this supplement before, and felt that it was a nice clean stim. The sample felt very clean as well. I like to dose 1-2 caps if I'm feeling lousy first thing in the morning.

I definitely could see myself purchasing Motivate again.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to post up such a lengthy review thread.

It looks like the the new Red Raspberry RecoverPRO is going to be very popular. I think the name Maniac throws off a lot of people when it comes to our pre-workout product. It's not meant to be a strong stim, but more for focus, endurance, and pumps.

Thanks again!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for taking the time to post up such a lengthy review thread.

It looks like the the new Red Raspberry RecoverPRO is going to be very popular. I think the name Maniac throws off a lot of people when it comes to our pre-workout product. It's not meant to be a strong stim, but more for focus, endurance, and pumps.

Thanks again!
It's rare that I purchase a product based on samples. So, hats off to some good supps with Perform and RecoverPro. They'll be in my next order for sure :thumbsup: