Var Cutting Progress Pics

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
So i have been serious about cutting, right now ive been on 200mg of test prop a week for about 8 weeks, and i just started 70mg of var everyday 2 weeks ago (Hence i started cutting 2 weeks ago)

Heres my progress so far tell me what you think

LOL some pics are stupid.

View attachment 37466

View attachment 37467

View attachment 37468

I will upload more pics when i get home, i have some back and leg shots, at work right now this is all i got lol.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA worst photoshop job ive ever seen

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
a before pic would have helped, lol. and i cant help but notice your TV from the early 90's, skip your next cycle and get a new TV dude, hahaa

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
a before pic would have helped, lol. and i cant help but notice your TV from the early 90's, skip your next cycle and get a new TV dude, hahaa
hahahaha only you lol, thats pretty funny u notice that dude. But i dont watch TV much at all man. So no point in me getting a new one lol.

I will tell you though, this cycle including var is sure as hell putting a hole in my wallet...

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
hahahaha only you lol, thats pretty funny u notice that dude. But i dont watch TV much at all man. So no point in me getting a new one lol.

I will tell you though, this cycle including var is sure as hell putting a hole in my wallet...
im sure it is, running at about $5 a day, thats a nice chunk of change at the end of your cycle. Def lookin lean tho dude, good luck with the rest of ur cut

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
im sure it is, running at about $5 a day, thats a nice chunk of change at the end of your cycle. Def lookin lean tho dude, good luck with the rest of ur cut
Yeah for sure, got another 6-8 weeks of var

grigs

grigs

Awards
looking good man, looking good.. well developed biceps!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Huge arms bro. Good luck with the cut. I have 250 - 20mg Var tabs waiting on me for a Summer cut.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's huge progress from the before pic to those. I'm very interested to see how things end up for you with the remaining weeks.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Huge arms bro. Good luck with the cut. I have 250 - 20mg Var tabs waiting on me for a Summer cut.
Dang!! Sharing is caring bro! 250x 20's? Geez, that's way too rich for my blood. I like big flat-screen TV's in all rooms! :006:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Dang!! Sharing is caring bro! 250x 20's? Geez, that's way too rich for my blood. I like big flat-screen TV's in all rooms! :006:
Not on the sale I found. It was less than .50/pill. I agree with you on TVs in all rooms. Hell I have a 32" LCD in the bedroom (only cause the wife said no to the 42". LOL

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Not on the sale I found. It was less than .50/pill. I agree with you on TVs in all rooms. Hell I have a 32" LCD in the bedroom (only cause the wife said no to the 42". LOL
LOL Same here bro! I moved one my 32's from the LV to the BR and now got a 47" in the LV. I also have a 24" in my kitchen! :cool:

And wow, $.50 per 20mg?! Geez...hook a brotha up!! Street is usually around $1 per 10mg from what I've been seeing! I'm jealous!

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
So i have been serious about cutting, right now ive been on 200mg of test prop a week for about 8 weeks, and i just started 70mg of var everyday 2 weeks ago (Hence i started cutting 2 weeks ago)

Heres my progress so far tell me what you think

LOL some pics are stupid.

View attachment 37466

View attachment 37467

View attachment 37468

I will upload more pics when i get home, i have some back and leg shots, at work right now this is all i got lol.
You have got to be the biggest 210 pounder I've ever seen. Do you even have legs? Lol.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
For the money, var is so worth the results.

Var is the only AAS that makes me brutally strong, keeps me pumped, burns fat and is side effect free even at high doses.

The perfect AAS.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
For the money, var is so worth the results.

Var is the only AAS that makes me brutally strong, keeps me pumped, burns fat and is side effect free even at high doses.

The perfect AAS.
Yeah, I don't think many would disagree with it being the best oral out there. But it is expensive to run!

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
You have got to be the biggest 210 pounder I've ever seen. Do you even have legs? Lol.
aha 4 real, i would guessed atleast 230 from the pics. maybe we have a parapalegic on our hands? lol jk. Got me thinkin of dabbling in some var myself tho

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
aha 4 real, i would guessed atleast 230 from the pics. maybe we have a parapalegic on our hands? lol jk. Got me thinkin of dabbling in some var myself tho

LOL or maybe he just has legs like Ronnie?! :lol: jk OP