Vanillean, Forskolin-95, Erase Pro, Alphamine Stack Suggestions

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Was taking Alphamine for 20 days and today is 3rd day on a break - got nice results but initial strong stimulant effects wore off after 4 days (like sweating when just sitting or higher heart rate) but my belly area is looking better.
Stimulant effects I didn't like so much and I still could eat 4-5x a day and had same appetite if not even bigger on exercise days.

I have around 3 weeks of Alphamine left and reason why I took a break is cause I was waiting to get Vanillean, Forskolin-95, Erase Pro cause none of these I tried before and today I got them.

What do you recommend me how to take this stuff or try 1st Vanillean for few days than add Forskolin-95 then after few days also add Erase Pro?

In theory I have a dream fat burning stack of all 4 for losing belly fat.

Not to mention I also ordered Endosurge but will save it for OTC testosterone stack with left overs from forskolin, erase pro and tongkat ali 200:1.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Today day 3 on taking 3x 1 cap of Vanillean and have to say I feel more or less nothing on it.

I mean nothing others report of crazy sweating just sitting behind pc or while sleeping, no increased heart rate, no reduction in appetite, no change in weight or anything - not even a placebo effect.

Had high hopes for this one but this was one of the buys where you say to yourself to trust unbiased non sponsored logs before throwing money away - even if just less than $20 away.

Endosurge works great for me but this Vanillean no effects what so ever.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. That's no fun. When are you dosing your Vanillean?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
1st thing when I wake up then 10min before I go for 30min walk then 20min weight lifting and around 3.30pm (2h after lunch).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin is something that takes time to build up and show effect, so that can be started now. Ideally, it should be run 10-12 weeks.

How many of each do you have?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin is something that takes time to build up and show effect, so that can be started now. Ideally, it should be run 10-12 weeks.

How many of each do you have?
So far just taking Vanillean for 3 days but I guess tomorrow I start taking Forskolin-95 for 3-5 days then onto testing Erase Pro for few days before I start making stacks.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today day 3 on taking 3x 1 cap of Vanillean and have to say I feel more or less nothing on it.

I mean nothing others report of crazy sweating just sitting behind pc or while sleeping, no increased heart rate, no reduction in appetite, no change in weight or anything - not even a placebo effect.

Had high hopes for this one but this was one of the buys where you say to yourself to trust unbiased non sponsored logs before throwing money away - even if just less than $20 away.

Endosurge works great for me but this Vanillean no effects what so ever.
Non stim fat burners can be a little different beast. We don't always "feel" them (obvious with the stim effect) like we do others. Maybe adjust the timing and stick with it for a bit to see if you don't notice any accumulated effects. I never "felt" a lot from DCP (the thermo effects others noticed), but the results by the end of the bottle were always a winner.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far just taking Vanillean for 3 days but I guess tomorrow I start taking Forskolin-95 for 3-5 days then onto testing Erase Pro for few days before I start making stacks.
That didn't answer my question. How many bottles of each do you have? That will dictate how you should run them.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
That didn't answer my question. How many bottles of each do you have? That will dictate how you should run them.
Got 1 bottle of each since I never tried them and don't know how my body will like them regarding side effects and real effects.

My belly area is improving so might run as well Alphamine + Vanillean but 1st I want to try on it's own for 3-5 days also Forskolin-95 and Erase Pro before thinking on stacking trials.

Plus for me a proven Endosurge and I have 5 great products so get best working stack from these 5 can be a challenging task.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got 1 bottle of each since I never tried them and don't know how my body will like them regarding side effects and real effects.

My belly area is improving so might run as well Alphamine + Vanillean but 1st I want to try on it's own for 3-5 days also Forskolin-95 and Erase Pro before thinking on stacking trials.

Plus for me a proven Endosurge and I have 5 great products so get best working stack from these 5 can be a challenging task.
The only thing I'd caution is that 3-5 days isn't really an appropriate time frame to gauge the effects of a product before adding another. Forskolin also give gradual effects that I prefer over longer durations, but the products you are looking at are all effective regardless.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Ok, tested all 4 products for side effects before I start with some stack options.

Alphamine took for 20 days (from Dec 24th/Jan 12th) and first 3 days I really felt stimulant effect, sweating, more energy, went to sleep 1h later than usual, heart rate up by around 10-15% but no real appetite suppression at start or weight change. Then around day 6 I felt almost none of these initial stimulant effects except having more energy. Around day 12 my belly area start showing signs up 4pack and around day 15 appetite went down. This product shows promise to me but still didn't get most of results other claim.

Vanillean tested just 3 days then stopped cause got 0 effects other rave about regarding crazy sweating, huge appetite suppression or heart rate going up. Felt like taking placebo pills.

Forskolin-95 just took for 4 days mainly to test for side effects and happy to report none occurred. Libido didn't kick in in 4 days but might if taken longer. Main goal to take it now would be to stack it with Alphamine and Erase Pro for fat burning effects.

Last to test was Erase Pro and this one surprised me very positively. Day 3 (taking every other day) and veins around wrist and from wrist to elbow really popped out - like if I would actually be doing weigh lifting not just looking at my hand. Never experienced such vascularity from doing 0 activity.
Also day 2 and 3 sleep was very peaceful (usually have hard time going to sleep) - same effect I felt when on Endosurge. Also balls are bigger and flaccid state dick is fuller.

I took Erase 2 or 3 caps/day with Endosurge and DAA last year and first 6 days had no morning wood so was a bit skeptical how Erase Pro will act on me and uff so far incredible results in libido & wood department - even with Endosurge it needed 3/4 days to kick in where Erase Pro did it in day 2/3.

With Vanillean giving me no effects I'm thinking between following stacks to try - probably this Thursday.

1) Forskolin-95/Erase Pro

2) Alphamine/Erase Pro

3) Alphamine/Forskolin-95/Erase Pro

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely be down to trade for that bottle of Vanillean if you're wanting to get rid of it. PM me if that interests you.