Vaccine, anyone?

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
the difference being the media and left are forever demanding that trump denounce white supremacists, yet i never hear the media demanding biden to denounce antifa?
Not only that- they still say Antifa is just an idea.
i see there was another violent blm riot in NYC..i guess they didn't get the unity and healing memo?
When was that? I saw that they just found 2 dead homeless people from Stab wounds on the A train. 2 seperate trains but they think it’s possibly the same person who did it- some serial killer or psychopath. Everyone is saying that the city was far safer and cleaner under Giuliani abd Bloomberg. The city has been a disaster under DiBlasio and it’s only getting worse.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i see there was another violent blm riot in NYC..i guess they didn't get the unity and healing memo?
just looked at the news and yes indeed there was another violent protest last night in midtown Manhattan. WTF are they protesting about now? Nearly every single one of these protests are very violent after sunset. They do this with impunity. On Black Friday they just started looting the stores in a few of the malls in the middle of the day. You can’t have a society without enforced laws. This is why anyone with money is leaving NYC. I lived on the Upper East Side for 15 years which was beautiful and extremely safe. I was actually considering moving back there before COVID. My GF just told me this morning the same thing- she doesn’t regret moving at all. My old building actually had graffiti on the facing of the building from rioters that they had to remove. Loos like ****.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just looked at the news and yes indeed there was another violent protest last night in midtown Manhattan. WTF are they protesting about now? Nearly every single one of these protests are very violent after sunset. They do this with impunity. On Black Friday they just started looting the stores in a few of the malls in the middle of the day. You can’t have a society without enforced laws. This is why anyone with money is leaving NYC. I lived on the Upper East Side for 15 years which was beautiful and extremely safe. I was actually considering moving back there before COVID. My GF just told me this morning the same thing- she doesn’t regret moving at all. My old building actually had graffiti on the facing of the building from rioters that they had to remove. Loos like ****.
waiting for biden to denounce this latest violence......c'mon man

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Been awhile since Ive been on the board - happy to see so many folks who see what is really happening. It's all cultural Marxism for the great reset. First mRNA vaccine, rushed to market, no thank you.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been awhile since Ive been on the board - happy to see so many folks who see what is really happening. It's all cultural Marxism for the great reset. First mRNA vaccine, rushed to market, no thank you.
Democrats getting caught in new lies about COVID everyday.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a crazy world................

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got my 1st Moderna shot on Thursday because I’m not an idiot. People who think they know more than the scientists who have spent decades developing the mRNA vaccines are ridiculous. You wouldn’t go and tell the NASA folks the other week how to land a rover on Mars would you? People who still hold irrational reservations should get the J&J vaccine. It uses tried and true adenovirus tech that believe it or not you likely already have had some form of from previous vaccines.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But NASA didn't just start developing the Mars rover a year ago !! How is Space - X making out ?

SARMie Sam

Awards
I didn’t plan on taking the vaccine (for Covid) and I have never care for any flue shots, to be honest I really don’t want to inject anything that won’t get me “bigger, stronger and faster” 😉

But, my work have made it mandatory to take the vaccine, it sucks but it is what it is...

How do you guys feel about the vaccine, did anyone already take it, are planning on taking it or definitely won’t take it at all?
I have a client that got it and now I can’t reach him on the phone. He got the first shot and it made him very ill with COVID-like symptoms. The last time I spoke with him it had been a week after the shot and he was even worse. I’m afraid he has become one of the “adverse events”.
Before this my family and I were not planning on taking it. It doesn’t even have FDA approval. It manipulates your DNA to produce a foreign protein. Foreign or abnormal proteins can be very dangerous, and cause things like cancers and neurological disorders. Hard pass on this vaccine.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
But NASA didn't just start developing the Mars rover a year ago !! How is Space - X making out ?
Moderna has been working on mRNA technology for over 20 years. They were most recently working on a MERS mRNA vaccine and then switched to SAR-Cov-2 after the outbreak of the pandemic.

Also, Space X is actually doing pretty well in context. Aren’t they the first private company to send humans to the ISS in their own rocket?

Stern3657

Awards
I got my first dose of Pfizer and had no sides. I’m not interested (or qualified) to debate the safety of it. But I will say that I know a couple of PhD’s that focus on medical research. They don’t work specifically on Covid but they understand physiology and how to interpret research better than I could ever hope to. They are wildly in favor of these vaccines and are encouraging friends and family to take as soon as possible. That is enough for me.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a client that got it and now I can’t reach him on the phone. He got the first shot and it made him very ill with COVID-like symptoms. The last time I spoke with him it had been a week after the shot and he was even worse. I’m afraid he has become one of the “adverse events”.
Before this my family and I were not planning on taking it. It doesn’t even have FDA approval. It manipulates your DNA to produce a foreign protein. Foreign or abnormal proteins can be very dangerous, and cause things like cancers and neurological disorders. Hard pass on this vaccine.
It doesn’t “manipulate your DNA” whatsoever

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah like I said, it wasn’t by choice... but now I have taken it, first shot was simple and I didn’t have any sides at all, before the second shot I had allergies and after the second shot my allergies got worse, for a day or so and then back to normal. It’s too many scare tactics by conspiracy fanatics out there so it’s hard to know what to believe, but so far I’m good and all the ppl I know (all my coworkers had to take it as well) is fine, some got a little sore and sick after the second shot and some didn’t feel a thing. It is what it is, but I’m sure I will continue my superstar life as usual ;)

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Moderna has been working on mRNA technology for over 20 years. They were most recently working on a MERS mRNA vaccine and then switched to SAR-Cov-2 after the outbreak of the pandemic.

Also, Space X is actually doing pretty well in context. Aren’t they the first private company to send humans to the ISS in their own rocket?

This is great news about moderna’s long track record with mRNA tech! I wasn’t aware of this. Can you link the long term efficacy/safety studies in humans that have compiled over the years?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SpaceX’s futuristic Starship looked like it aced a touchdown Wednesday, but then exploded on the landing pad with so much force that it was hurled into the air.

The failure occurred just minutes after SpaceX declared success. Two previous test flights crash-landed in fireballs

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck!

From your very article - “modified RNA”. Did you actually read your article? Is the vaccine using “m6 RNA modification”? If not - your article is completely meaningless in the context of this discussion.

SARMie Sam

Awards
From your very article - “modified RNA”. Did you actually read your article? Is the vaccine using “m6 RNA modification”? If not - your article is completely meaningless in the context of this discussion.
Sure, just as meaningless as your assertion that RNA has nothing to do with DNA.
LoL, the vaccine doesn’t have FDA approval. It’s experimental, has no long-term studies, and hijacks your body’s cells to produce a foreign protein. You are clueless to think that RNA doesn’t interact with DNA. Like I said, good luck.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure, just as meaningless as your assertion that RNA has nothing to do with DNA.

LoL, the vaccine doesn’t have FDA approval. It’s experimental, has no long-term studies, and hijacks your body’s cells to produce a foreign protein. You are clueless to think that RNA doesn’t interact with DNA. Like I said, good luck.
My assertion was that the mRNA (which is a subform of “RNA” in case you weren’t aware...also the “m” doesnt stand for “modified”) vaccine doesn’t interact with your DNA. It delivers a code to the ribosome where the protein is made and then is degraded just like it is every other time your body has mRNA floating around.

I also find it quite hilarious youre sitting here talking to me about **** that isnt FDA approved with your username .

Last edited:

SARMie Sam

Awards
My assertion was that the mRNA (which is a subform of “RNA” in case you weren’t aware...also the “m” doesnt stand for “modified”) vaccine doesn’t interact with your DNA. It delivers a code to the ribosome where the protein is made and then is degraded just like it is every other time your body has mRNA floating around.

I also find it quite hilarious youre sitting here talking to me about **** that isnt FDA approved with your username .
Umm, it’s not FDA approved, and you’re deflecting. Clearly you’re the smartest person in the room though. See, that’s called sarcasm, genius.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Umm, it’s not FDA approved, and you’re deflecting. Clearly you’re the smartest person in the room though. See, that’s called sarcasm, genius.
Im deflecting?

The fda has reviewed the data that’s available to them. They have deemed it safe and effective based of this data. We have over a year’s worth of data with 10s of thousands of trial participants and now millions of real world citizens in support of the vaccines. The newer evidence (eg. Coming from israel with their vaccination campaign) is only supporting the original data and making it stronger than what it already was.

You literally changed “my assertion” to fit your own argument. I said “it” being the mRNA vaccine doesn’t manipulate your DNA, which you said it does. You then linked an article saying a highly specialized subform of RNA with a specific modification to it does in fact interact with DNA. I point out your article is worthless in the discussion because those two things arent the same.

And here come the ad hominems...who woulda seen this coming?!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn’t plan on taking the vaccine (for Covid) and I have never care for any flue shots, to be honest I really don’t want to inject anything that won’t get me “bigger, stronger and faster” 😉

But, my work have made it mandatory to take the vaccine, it sucks but it is what it is...

How do you guys feel about the vaccine, did anyone already take it, are planning on taking it or definitely won’t take it at all?
Btw vaccines are not fully approved by FDA. They have emergency authorization. I work in heathcare and it wasnt mandatory. Try the religious exemption route. Better start wearing a headscarf

SARMie Sam

Awards
Im deflecting?

The fda has reviewed the data that’s available to them. They have deemed it safe and effective based of this data. We have over a year’s worth of data with 10s of thousands of trial participants and now millions of real world citizens in support of the vaccines. The newer evidence (eg. Coming from israel with their vaccination campaign) is only supporting the original data and making it stronger than what it already was.

You literally changed “my assertion” to fit your own argument. I said “it” being the mRNA vaccine doesn’t manipulate your DNA, which you said it does. You then linked an article saying a highly specialized subform of RNA with a specific modification to it does in fact interact with DNA. I point out your article is worthless in the discussion because those two things arent the same.

And here come the ad hominems...who woulda seen this coming?!
Over 900 deaths and over 15,000 adverse reactions have been reported to VAERS to date. Wow, what a “safe” vaccine. All for a virus with a less than 1/2 of 1% death rate. Sorry, I’ll stick to healthy eating and a strong immune system. You stick to whatever feeds that massive ego. I’m going to go work out.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Btw vaccines are not fully approved by FDA. They have emergency authorization. I work in heathcare and it wasnt mandatory. Try the religious exemption route. Better start wearing a headscarf
It’s too late now, plus I’m in a position where I can advance and make more money so it wasn’t worth it to me to fight it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SpaceX’s futuristic Starship looked like it aced a touchdown Wednesday, but then exploded on the landing pad with so much force that it was hurled into the air.

The failure occurred just minutes after SpaceX declared success. Two previous test flights crash-landed in fireballs

looks like moderna has done a great job with HIV/AIDS vaccine-eh? btw-what is the success rate of that vaccine they have been testing for over 20 years? while we are at it how about the success rate of the flu VACCINE lol.

and spaceX aint doing so well either, lol.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
looks like moderna has done a great job with HIV/AIDS vaccine-eh? btw-what is the success rate of that vaccine they have been testing for over 20 years? while we are at it how about the success rate of the flu VACCINE lol.

Good points. The flu vaccine is literally a guess every year and multiple years of 0% efficacy. Yet the people line up out of fear just like they are doing with the covid vaccine

Again, the virus doesn’t scare me, but the lack of healthy skepticism and the high amount of submissive compliance is horrifying to me. It shows we aren’t far off from utter destruction and a weak controllable populous.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

We already talked about HIV in the other thread T. Come on, man. Not all viruses are the same. There are reasons why its easier to make vaccines for some viruses than others. Just because they can’t figure out an HIV vaccine doesnt make any other vaccine for any other viruses less effective. It doesnt even make sense to draw the comparison.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife just got her appointment for the Vaccine.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My wife just got her appointment for the Vaccine.....
my wife and i found a buyer for our family business and the money was deposited in our account last monday, so we put in for early retirement, she is 63 as of january and i will be 63 in 6 months....

we both weren't feeling well so we went and got covid tested last friday and we both tested positive---other than some flu like congestion and body aches we are both doing fine, actually feeling better today than yesterday!!!!

i haven't been posing as much as usual and probably won't be for the next week, we decided that since we are retired now that we would isolate ourselves in our lake cabin and just fish and hike and take life easy for a change...

we both wish you and your wife well and good luck with that vaccine!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We already talked about HIV in the other thread T. Come on, man. Not all viruses are the same. There are reasons why its easier to make vaccines for some viruses than others. Just because they can’t figure out an HIV vaccine doesnt make any other vaccine for any other viruses less effective. It doesnt even make sense to draw the comparison.
lol...usually science bases it's success on its past success or failures-eh?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
my wife and i found a buyer for our family business and the money was deposited in our account last monday, so we put in for early retirement, she is 63 as of january and i will be 63 in 6 months....

we both weren't feeling well so we went and got covid tested last friday and we both tested positive---other than some flu like congestion and body aches we are both doing fine, actually feeling better today than yesterday!!!!

i haven't been posing as much as usual and probably won't be for the next week, we decided that since we are retired now that we would isolate ourselves in our lake cabin and just fish and hike and take life easy for a change...

Happy retirement T! And enjoy your time in the nature
= ) I hope the virus will treat you both mildly.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Good for you guys, enjoy you life together!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting comment on beast fitness radio and bodybuilders and the vaccine.

basically saying it may not be a good idea for people using PEDS as the vaccines are genomic based and we take a **** tonne of protein expression facilitators which could lead to problems downstream....

I have no idea if this is true or the science behind the vaccines - it’s way above my knowledge level but I found it interesting as clearly when developing a vaccine Id imagine that people taking illegal performance enhancing drugs were widely considered as part of the development

my view remains what it was before. I’d rather not get it but if I have too I will. That said, hearing that has made me more reticent than I was before.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll take the word of scientists over guys talking on a podcast. Call me crazy lol.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll take the word of scientists over guys talking on a podcast. Call me crazy lol.
yeah I hear ya

can you link me to any scientist who examined the vaccine for safety in people using high dose PEDS? Or who has commented about its safety in that regard?

im gonna assume no but would love to be wrong on that as obviously it would put my mind at rest

my point is that obviously the safety of the vaccine won’t have been tested in this scenario - why should it, technically we shouldn’t be taking the PEDS anyway. Pretty unlikely that any clinical studies on roid users could have possibly been conducted so whilst I am sure it is safe in a normal scenario, this isn’t that situation

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah I hear ya

can you link me to any scientist who examined the vaccine for safety in people using high dose PEDS? Or who has commented about its safety in that regard?

im gonna assume no but would love to be wrong on that as obviously it would put my mind at rest

my point is that obviously the safety of the vaccine won’t have been tested in this scenario - why should it, technically we shouldn’t be taking the PEDS anyway. Pretty unlikely that any clinical studies on roid users could have possibly been conducted so whilst I am sure it is safe in a normal scenario, this isn’t that situation
They see us as junkies most likely. Doubt it matters. Just bros talking online too much as arm chair experts. They read into this too hard and come up with strange theories.

Better things to debate. Get vaxxed. Let's get closer to normal.

Concerts could be a thing again.

I'm taking one for the team and getting it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah I hear ya

not going to hold my breath waiting for a 'scientific' response to this post, lol....as usual your analysis is both brilliant and hilarious!!!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an opportunity to get the J&J vaccine this week but I am going to pass. I just don't trust it. Not right now. I believe exercise is the best vaccine, along with support supps like Zinc and Quercetin.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have an opportunity to get the J&J vaccine this week but I am going to pass. I just don't trust it. Not right now. I believe exercise is the best vaccine, along with support supps like Zinc and Quercetin.
Smart

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everybody should get the Sputnik vaccine. It's the shiet.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OOPS ???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my wife and i felt like we had a bad cold so last friday we went and got tested-we were positive for covid...we have been in isolation at our lakeside cabin since then...we are both feeling much better and the only symptom we are having is slightly more shorthness of breath than normal--but this isn't stopping us from our hiking, cutting down and burning dead trees around our property and my doing situps, burpees and chinups.

my wife is 63 and i am 6 months away from 63.

life is good--we are enjoying our retirement. :D

kfinle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I got my first Moderna dose last week. So far I have noticed better pumps, increased libido, an overall feeling of wellbeing, and a little pip soreness. From what I understand, the real gains come with the second dose.