Vaccine, anyone?

ImDaGuy

Awards
Bet those 2.6 million globally dead would beg to differ and the family members of those who lost someone.

But that 1% doesn’t matter, evidently.
Wow , you really believe those numbers? Lol
I feel sorry for you. You must have missed the press conferences where they said anyone that dies WITH covid they count as dying FROM covid . And if you die with 60 days of testing positive regardless of what you died from , that counts as a covid death. Do you want me to provide links for this ? There are people who have died in a car accident and killed themselves but got counted as covid deaths. Then you have all the deaths they just made up.

Last edited:

ImDaGuy

Awards
Show me an example of someone being fired for “speaking out against BLM violence.” Please.

And yes, a private company can ban you for any reason. You literally agree to it when you sign up and don’t read the agreement but check the box anyway. And the conservative run Parlor removes posts and bans people too. Just like the conservative subreddits lead by conservative moderators.

And the people who stormed the capitol did think it was an insurrection, as they intended to use violence to put a leader in power, or keep them in power. You can’t use the argument that they felt he won, or deserved it, because of course radical supporters must inherently think their leader is right, or they wouldn’t try to get them in or keep them in power by means of violence.
Someone hasn't read or doesn't remember the Constitution. Lol

It is our duty as citizens to overtake the government when it no longer represents the people and has become tyrannical. How else are we supposed to overtake the government if not by force and violence? Just nicely ask the leaders to step down and and go home so we can have a real democracy ? Lol

Last edited:

ImDaGuy

Awards
Changing adjectives is one thing, particularly relating to slang an casual use, changing actual important terms referring to systems of economics and government is a different beast entirely I’d say.
What about changing verbs to adjectives , like " play " ? Lol

Sorry , a little Kevin Nash joke.

ImDaGuy

Awards
It’s sad to see how many people in the nation think they’re big, strong, independent men for not wearing a mask. As if that epitomizes masculinity and bravery. As the great Bill Burr said to Joe Rogan, “oh god, you’re so tough with your f**king open nose and throat... This is a man right here. A man doesn’t wear a mask.”
Uhhh.............because you ARE being strong and independent by not wearing one instead of being a brainwashed sheep COWARD like you. Lol

ImDaGuy

Awards
You absolute troglodyte. Masks primarily prevent YOU from infecting OTHER PEOPLE if you are asymptotic or pre-symptomatic. My post made that clear. I talked about wearing a mask to help protect OTHER PEOPLE you dolt.

It’s not about protecting you, you can jump off a cliff man, it’s about caring about other people doing tiny little trivial things like wearing a mask to help not place them and their family in potential harm because of your unrestrained selfishness.

And did you really just use a hashtag on a forum?
Oh yes , because the news say so , so it must be true then . Lol
You are a brainwashed fool and huge coward.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very interesting and alarming perspective from a virologist that is very PRO vaccine. A must read for anyone still on the fence about getting this vaccine. His argument is that we are using the vaccine wrong. And yet another reason I won’t be getting it:

“And you lose every protection against any viral variant or coronavirus variant, et cetera. So this means that you are left just with no single immune response with your, you know, it’s none, your immunity has become nil.

It’s all gone. The antibodies don’t work anymore. And your your innate immunity has been completely bypassed and this while highly infectious strains are circulating.

So, I mean, if that isn’t clear enough, I really don’t get it. And people please do read my, you know, what I posted because it’s science, it’s pure science, pure science. And as everybody knows, I’m a highly passionate vaccine guy, right?

And I’ve no criticism on the vaccines, but please use the right vaccine at the right place. And don’t use it in the heat of a pandemic on millions of millions of people.

We are going to pay a huge price for this. And I’m becoming emotional because I’m thinking of my children, of the younger generation. I mean, it’s just impossible what we are doing. We don’t understand the pandemic.

We have been turning it into an artificial pandemic.”

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just got a vaccine shot this morning. I’ll check in and report on the side effects in a few days

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got a vaccine shot this morning. I’ll check in and report on the side effects in a few days
Let's hope you don't have any................ or does that mean you got counterfeit stuff ????

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Muscle tech is coming out with a vaccine too...don’t worry it’s backed with a couple university studies 🤣
Funny because it's true !!

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Which experimental brand did you get?
Moderna because that was the only option right now in my state. I basically needed to get it to stay employed. I’m not happy about it, but a man has to eat and feed his family.

I haven’t grown any udders yet in the first eight hours, just feel like I’m coming down with a cold.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Watch for a third nipple !!!😁

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Uncle E ? Did you name yourself after one of the worst wrestlers ever ? Lol
Uncle Elmer ?
Haha, that dude was huge! You ever see him next to Andre the Giant? They were the same size.

The PIP on the vaccine was no joke! It was a flawless injection, but I didn’t want to move my shoulder for close to 3 days. I missed 4 days at the gym because of it too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, that dude was huge! You ever see him next to Andre the Giant? They were the same size.

The PIP on the vaccine was no joke! It was a flawless injection, but I didn’t want to move my shoulder for close to 3 days. I missed 4 days at the gym because of it too.
Sounds like you missed 4 opportunities to train legs !!!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got my 1st Moderna shot on Thursday because I’m not an idiot. People who think they know more than the scientists who have spent decades developing the mRNA vaccines are ridiculous. You wouldn’t go and tell the NASA folks the other week how to land a rover on Mars would you? People who still hold irrational reservations should get the J&J vaccine. It uses tried and true adenovirus tech that believe it or not you likely already have had some form of from previous vaccines.
Ever heard of the tuskegee study? Sh!t like that is why people don't trust govts and scientists, I personally am going to get the vax but the fact is govts have given people many many reasons not to trust them with their health or to tell the truth.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Moderna because that was the only option right now in my state. I basically needed to get it to stay employed. I’m not happy about it, but a man has to eat and feed his family.

I haven’t grown any udders yet in the first eight hours, just feel like I’m coming down with a cold.
I really hope you get no negative reaction bro. That's messed up for employers to make people role dice like that.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ever heard of the tuskegee study? Sh!t like that is why people don't trust govts and scientists, I personally am going to get the vax but the fact is govts have given people many many reasons not to trust them with their health or to tell the truth.
People like him appear to act as though there is no risk to vaccines, or new experimental vaccines.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mexico revises death toll from virus to 321,000.

some estimate that up to 50% of immigrants at border are infected.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My friend's Mom (and Dad) recently got the vaccine.
After the first dose, they were fine. After the second dose, she got pretty sick (like a Bad case of the flu, or Covid).
She never had to be intubated, but she was Very sick.
She seems to be on the mend now, but it was rough going for her, for a while.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After the first dose, they were fine. After the second dose, she got pretty sick (like a Bad case of the flu, or Covid).
glad to hear she is better.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It seems to effect everyone differently. My brother said he felt like Superman after the fist shot. I think it was psychological for him, and probably a big adrenaline dump that he experienced.

I had a minor allergy cold / sinus infection the few days before the shot, it seemed to really ramp up my immune response. I get so lethargic and had cold symptoms the first 24 hours. It took about 72 hours for the lethargy to go away.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I really hope you get no negative reaction bro. That's messed up for employers to make people role dice like that.
Thanks bro. I’m not excited that I did it, but I’m not going to worry about it at the same time. I’m just trying to have faith that it’s no worse for me than any of the other experimental substances I’ve already consumed.

My employer didn’t give me a hard ultimatum, but the writing on the wall was there. I’m basically a consultant that is employed by an agency, I do all my work at clients offices. If I want to keep the gigs coming, then know it’s only going to be a matter of time before it is mandated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. I’m not excited that I did it, but I’m not going to worry about it at the same time. I’m just trying to have faith that it’s no worse for me than any of the other experimental substances I’ve already consumed.

My employer didn’t give me a hard ultimatum, but the writing on the wall was there. I’m basically a consultant that is employed by an agency, I do all my work at clients offices. If I want to keep the gigs coming, then know it’s only going to be a matter of time before it is mandated.
but yet they won't enforce the border...i think that is crazy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Just think of it as another RC Chemical ................

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are there any supplements you need to avoid the day of your vaccine? Just got my appointment for next week (Pfizer)

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are there any supplements you need to avoid the day of your vaccine? Just got my appointment for next week (Pfizer)
Anything immunosuppressive, which hopefully you aren’t using anyway.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anything immunosuppressive, which hopefully you aren’t using anyway.
doesn't testosterone and androgens fall into that catagory?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
doesn't testosterone and androgens fall into that catagory?
Its known that women have a more robust immune response to illness & immunizations. Test & Androgens are one reason that this is thought to occur. Although they “suppress” your immune system comparably, by no means is testosterone considered to be an immunosuppressant to a clinically significant degree at physiologic levels. We know from antibody studies that men do mount an immune response and develop IgG antibodies from the vaccines.

In terms of PEDS other than testosterone in the TRT setting, i cant speak to that as I’m not educated enough on the topic to feel comfortable speaking on it. I’d probably steer clear of triggering acute peaks of some androgen in the peri-vaccine period, but i dont have any real hard reason why other than the above.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its known that women have a more robust immune response to illness & immunizations. Test & Androgens are one reason that this is thought to occur. Although they “suppress” your immune system comparably, by no means is testosterone considered to be an immunosuppressant to a clinically significant degree at physiologic levels. We know from antibody studies that men do mount an immune response and develop IgG antibodies from the vaccines.

In terms of PEDS other than testosterone in the TRT setting, i cant speak to that as I’m not educated enough on the topic to feel comfortable speaking on it. I’d probably steer clear of triggering acute peaks of some androgen in the peri-vaccine period, but i dont have any real hard reason why other than the above.
test and androgens are why women have a more robust immune response to illnesses and immunizations?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
The misinformation, paranoia, and conspiracy theories found in this thread is/are just astounding.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t get to read the news much lately. Is anyone aware of downsides to a “vaccine passport” that are being reported or hypothesized? I am far far more leery at this point of the “passport” than I am the vaccine.
By downsides do you mean coercing people with the threat of becoming second class citizens because they don’t want to get a vaccine for something with a 99% survival rate or publicly disclose their health information?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
test and androgens are why women have a more robust immune response to illnesses and immunizations?
Lol. Seriously?

I see how you could get that if you had absolutely zero background knowledge. But knowing that you know what you know, you know that i meant test & androgen levels (in men) are one reason that “it’s” (women’s more robust response) thought to occur.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
By downsides do you mean coercing people with the threat of becoming second class citizens because they don’t want to get a vaccine for something with a 99% survival rate or publicly disclose their health information?
they were backing away (publicly) from vaccine passports in the UK for a long time. Now the rhetoric is more that they will back companies who mandate for jobs or venue owners who mandate for entry but won’t at a government level make it mandatory.

generally speaking I am very anti this btw

however, care homes are the first companies where this is being pushed and if I were to put a loved one in a care home (I wouldn’t but many people do) then I can see why you would want to know the staff coming into contact with them are less likely to have a virus that could be fatal (as typically patients are high risk and no vaccine is 100%) - so I understand the logic.

likewise for travel. If a country I want to visit needs a vaccine passport then I need my country to issue one for me to go, regardless of my countries own rules. I can see many countries being far quicker to mandate that visitors need a passport and therefore that works both ways, so if you want to travel internationally you may not have a choice (due to other countries governments).

mandating it in pubs I am against. In the same way they don’t mandate a flu vaccine or sti test etc I see no genuine benefit here. No one is making those who are genuinely concerned about catching it attend these places so it shouldn’t be needed imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Seriously?

I see how you could get that if you had absolutely zero background knowledge. But knowing that you know what you know, you know that i meant test & androgen levels (in men) are one reason that “it’s” (women’s more robust response) thought to occur.
reread your post...

post #493

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have read that all the dna/genes for the immune system are on the x chromosome and this is why, with them having twice as many, women have better immune system than men.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes they are. Now get in line for your quarterly booster shots, show your proof of vaccines to go to the entertainment venue, and and mock others that can’t get in cause they are crazy conspiracy theorists.
Guess people don't like autonomy anymore? They willingly give themselves over to group think, and what a lab coat man says.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have read that all the dna/genes for the immune system are on the x chromosome and this is why, with them having twice as many, women have better immune system than men.
that isn't my quote...i was quoting @jswain34 ...see post #493

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for those that hate free thinkers/thinking. Sorry we don't trust everything Fauci and CNN say. Sorry we don't believe new vaccine science is settled. I'm so sorry.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
reread your post...

post #493
I did reread my post. That is why I said I see how you could get that if you had zero background knowledge. With the background knowledge i know you have, it shouldnt have been difficult to deduce that I meant the androgen levels (in men) are one reason that has been proposed that women have a more robust immune response than men (because they dont have as high testosterone levels...since it seems like I have to explicitly spell everything out for you...).

Remember, this was all in response to you saying that testosterone was immunosuppressive. That is how this conversation started. You know that men have higher testosterone levels than women. At least I thought you did?

test and androgens (in men) are (one potential reason) why women have a more robust immune response to illnesses and immunizations?
Yes. This is what I was stating.

Last edited: