Vaccine, anyone?

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Had to read a bit to see you were in the UK.... I really have no idea about the laws over there. But I would contact an attorney. I cant believe that can be legal for them to fore you for not getting the vaccine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did reread my post. That is why I said I see how you could get that if you had zero background knowledge. With the background knowledge i know you have, it shouldnt have been difficult to deduce that I meant the androgen levels (in men) are one reason that has been proposed that women have a more robust immune response than men (because they dont have as high testosterone levels...since it seems like I have to explicitly spell everything out for you...).

Remember, this was all in response to you saying that testosterone was immunosuppressive. That is how this conversation started. You know that men have higher testosterone levels than women. At least I thought you did?
why should i need to 'interpret' what you meant...why not just post what you mean without it needing to be interpreted?

i know you have a lot more education than i do, you should be able to write what you mean without it needing to be interpreted by by low education guys like me-eh?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why should i need to 'interpret' what you meant...why not just post what you mean without it needing to be interpreted?

i know you have a lot more education than i do, you should be able to write what you mean without it needing to be interpreted by by low education guys like me-eh?
As i acknowledged, “i see how you could’ve got that if you had no baseline knowledge”. Must you continue to carry on over this? Perhaps i should just no longer reply to you if you’ll just nit pick every little thing even though we both know you get what im talking about. Its really a waste of both of our times. Surely you have better things to do? I know I do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As i acknowledged, “i see how you could’ve got that if you had no baseline knowledge”. Must you continue to carry on over this? Perhaps i should just no longer reply to you if you’ll just nit pick every little thing even though we both know you get what im talking about. Its really a waste of both of our times. Surely you have better things to do? I know I do.
i'm retired, i've got lots of time...how about you?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i'm retired, i've got lots of time...how about you?
Have a 6 month old, a full time job, a fiancé id like to spend time with outside of when we’re both playing with our son, and still trying to workout consistently. So, no, not really.

I most definitely dont get on here with the intent of keeping my writing to an academic level all of the time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have a 6 month old, a full time job, a fiancé id like to spend time with outside of when we’re both playing with our son, and still trying to workout consistently. So, no, not really.

I most definitely dont get on here with the intent of keeping my writing to an academic level all of the time.
and yet here you are....wasting time arguing with me about nothing, lol.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are there any supplements you need to avoid the day of your vaccine? Just got my appointment for next week (Pfizer)
I was just finishing up a test&var cycle with Proviron when I recently got my first shot. Nothing negative to report. I had bad PIP and zombie like lethargy for about 72 hours after.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was just finishing up a test&var cycle with Proviron when I recently got my first shot. Nothing negative to report. I had bad PIP and zombie like lethargy for about 72 hours after.
Interesting. I’ll bet the lethargy was accentuated in part to the Var lowing cortisol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t plan on taking the vaccine (for Covid) and I have never care for any flue shots, to be honest I really don’t want to inject anything that won’t get me “bigger, stronger and faster” 😉

But, my work have made it mandatory to take the vaccine, it sucks but it is what it is...

How do you guys feel about the vaccine, did anyone already take it, are planning on taking it or definitely won’t take it at all?
Time to look for a new job. I'll be homeless before I let those bastards jab me. Fu¢k bill gates. May he burn in hell

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Received 1st dose of Pfizer on Monday. Injection site didn't even get sore. Been wanting to watch The Peoples Court With Judge Wopner a lot though. :ROFLMAO:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Time to look for a new job. I'll be homeless before I let those bastards jab me. Fu¢k bill gates. May he burn in hell
Its funny how few years ago only so-called fruitcakes like David Icke, Alex Jones and Kristian Vikernes were warning of this sh1t.

I cant help but smell sth very fishy about the origin of the disease when you consider everything that is happening around it. The vaccinations, passports, lockdowns etc

I mean the disease is real and can be severe, i had it, a lot in my family had it, but seriously man so now any dipsh1t organization/corporation/cartel with enough resources to create a biological weapon and bribe and infiltrate governments can reign terror??

"Buy our product and put it in your body, because THAT is how you get your life back? Not only that, but since you are disobedient little pr1cks your government will do anything it can so that you HAVE to buy our product!"

I mean how can one not be suspicious of that whole model?? Create a problem that affects everyone and then present a "solution" for it? $$$?

I

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got shot 1 of Pfizer yesterday. Just minor soreness.

I don't think the virus was unleashed as a conspiracy/intentional, HOWEVER I do believe the powers that be are using it to their advantage. That's what the elites do. Nothing new.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I don't think the virus was unleashed as a conspiracy/intentional, HOWEVER I do believe the powers that be are using it to their advantage. That's what the elites do. Nothing new.
I pretty much agree with that take. The wealthy and powerful have always looked to exploit the masses to retain wealth and power, nothing new it’s as old as humanity.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

makes sense tbh

ive never really understood what the end game was if the whole thing was conspiracy, people say control, ok fine they got us sat at home for a year, so what, what did they gain? We are dancing to the governments (internationally) tune, ok they’ve proved we can be controlled but what have they gained, do they gain from businesses closing?

way I see it the following is some of the areas that have be:

- online retail - was a direction of travel anyway

- reduction/eliminating cash. Probably the one I think is the biggest for governments, they can track everything electronically and they couldn’t with cash. Everything getting taxed, knowledge on what we buy etc I think they’ll use the situation to literally eliminate cash in a few years now

- vaccine passports - if it happens it allows government to see where we are and what we are doing BUT whilst I get the issue there this isn’t new, virtually all our tech can be tracked. Cameras on streets etc. If your the sort of person who lives off grid to avoid that you’ll find a way round a vacc cert imo

- vaccine companies - ok so where there is money to be made there is also rightly suspicion of wrong doing. People become evil bastards where money is involved. If just one pharma company suddenly appeared with a solution and made trillions then I’d buy into this more but every pharma company is getting a piece of this pie. Not sure it stacks up to me that it’s deliberately been done to create a problem so a whole industry can benefit from a solution?

all along I’ve said id not be surprised if it was man made (think that’s probably the case tbh) and was accidentally released. Nothing would really surprise me but I don’t see enough of an end game for a world wide group of governments working together to **** us all over?

all that said, if they are smart enough to do it then I’m pretty sure a bro of average intellectual capacity like me would be able to spot the end game so 🤷

mw314159

Awards
I got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine this week. I had mild PIP afterwards with no other side effects. There's more of a chance of side effects after the second dose, but I'm not worried about it.

My wife has a vaccine appointment at the same place tomorrow. We're hoping for Pfizer or Moderna, but we won't know until she gets there. They only schedule appointments here for a covid vaccine without specifying which one.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Had Astra zaneca vaccine few weeks ago and sides were flu like
also had the worse headache I’ve ever had, got to get my second soon
hope the sides ain’t as bad I felt like crap for couple of days after.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
makes sense tbh

ive never really understood what the end game was if the whole thing was conspiracy, people say control, ok fine they got us sat at home for a year, so what, what did they gain? We are dancing to the governments (internationally) tune, ok they’ve proved we can be controlled but what have they gained, do they gain from businesses closing?

way I see it the following is some of the areas that have be:

- online retail - was a direction of travel anyway

- reduction/eliminating cash. Probably the one I think is the biggest for governments, they can track everything electronically and they couldn’t with cash. Everything getting taxed, knowledge on what we buy etc I think they’ll use the situation to literally eliminate cash in a few years now

- vaccine passports - if it happens it allows government to see where we are and what we are doing BUT whilst I get the issue there this isn’t new, virtually all our tech can be tracked. Cameras on streets etc. If your the sort of person who lives off grid to avoid that you’ll find a way round a vacc cert imo

- vaccine companies - ok so where there is money to be made there is also rightly suspicion of wrong doing. People become evil bastards where money is involved. If just one pharma company suddenly appeared with a solution and made trillions then I’d buy into this more but every pharma company is getting a piece of this pie. Not sure it stacks up to me that it’s deliberately been done to create a problem so a whole industry can benefit from a solution?

all along I’ve said id not be surprised if it was man made (think that’s probably the case tbh) and was accidentally released. Nothing would really surprise me but I don’t see enough of an end game for a world wide group of governments working together to **** us all over?

all that said, if they are smart enough to do it then I’m pretty sure a bro of average intellectual capacity like me would be able to spot the end game so 🤷
I think a lot of your points are “on point” they just need taken further to see where they are pointing...to ultimate control like you said. Here is a video that you could consider. I’m not saying I believe it, but what is eerie, is the psychology he lays out (mind you this is 7 years ago), is very much what we are seeing today. There are literally people consumed with fear and anger because they don’t have access to the vaccine yet! Even on this message board, you see grown men saying, “I don’t fully agree with the vaccine, but I’m just tired, I want to keep my job, I want things to go back to normal.” This is literally the first step to control, is breaking people’s will so they don’t care. I’m not calling anyone out or blaming them, I’m tired also. But if we give up on our resolutions, what do we have?!

I know all this sounds extreme, but I am just looking ahead as to where all this is pointing and it doesn’t look good IMO.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think a lot of your points are “on point” they just need taken further to see where they are pointing...to ultimate control like you said. Here is a video that you could consider. I’m not saying I believe it, but what is eerie, is the psychology he lays out (mind you this is 7 years ago), is very much what we are seeing today. There are literally people consumed with fear and anger because they don’t have access to the vaccine yet! Even on this message board, you see grown men saying, “I don’t fully agree with the vaccine, but I’m just tired, I want to keep my job, I want things to go back to normal.” This is literally the first step to control, is breaking people’s will so they don’t care. I’m not calling anyone out or blaming them, I’m tired also. But if we give up on our resolutions, what do we have?!

I know all this sounds extreme, but I am just looking ahead as to where all this is pointing and it doesn’t look good IMO.

I watched the video, actually quite liked it but I guess I’m still at the point of not seeing really where there’s an end game (relative to the means)

the video talks about the vaccine containing the ability to control us and effectively create this serf class to serve the elite......ok, if one accepts that I’m still struggling with what the elite need us for, effectively the way wealth is distributed they can already pay for an army of employees (slaves) if they need them?

there was talk of developing/furthering the tech for immortality but again that’s not an issue with the wealth the elite have.

having watched it the only plausible (relative term) scenario I could think of was that the elite know they are about to bring out the ability for immortality but of they do that then there is a risk the masses will all want it (obviously the world would quickly collapse if we all lived forever). If the elite have control through mass vaccination then the select few can live forever without the masses uprising against them?

I am one of those who has been worn down by it, don’t want the vaccine but will probably end up getting it regardless

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I watched the video, actually quite liked it but I guess I’m still at the point of not seeing really where there’s an end game (relative to the means)

the video talks about the vaccine containing the ability to control us and effectively create this serf class to serve the elite......ok, if one accepts that I’m still struggling with what the elite need us for, effectively the way wealth is distributed they can already pay for an army of employees (slaves) if they need them?

there was talk of developing/furthering the tech for immortality but again that’s not an issue with the wealth the elite have.

having watched it the only plausible (relative term) scenario I could think of was that the elite know they are about to bring out the ability for immortality but of they do that then there is a risk the masses will all want it (obviously the world would quickly collapse if we all lived forever). If the elite have control through mass vaccination then the select few can live forever without the masses uprising against them?

I am one of those who has been worn down by it, don’t want the vaccine but will probably end up getting it regardless
sterility....you are right, the elite don't need us.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

THAT is exactly what i am talking about. "Let me have a vaccine so i can have my life back"

But its in your head man!! You can have it back! They made you BELIEVE that you need a vaccine to get it back.

Not to mention people died over here as a result of complications following vaccination.

And now if you see through the illusion they are going to try to make you take it or they wont let you continue to live normaly (i myself havent changed a single thing in my life except i put a mask on when i go to a grocery store).
I still work out. I still travel around the country and go to my properties. I still see my friends.

When i came down with the disease i said "ok calm down we are going to rest and drink and eat a ton and well be alright".

I am not saying we all have to try to pack in small confined spaces and try to infect each other..but thismis too much. Common sense is enough, just like i avoided cinemas and public transport during regular flu season.

Mass vaccinations?? Wtf man!

I mean this is madness. What about all the other pathogens that exist eveywhere around us? How come all of a sudden there is this single thing that poses threat to all humanity? Isnt that very weird?

I point that out to my mother who i saw frantically wiping every single grocery item she bought. I told her you know how many various types of bacteria there are on these items? How many dirty hands touched those items before you did? Yet before you never used to do this.

Like i said, imho, madness.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Getting the J&J next week. Just want to get it over with.

Plan to workout right after I get jabbed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

better make sure of that....15 million doses of the J@J vaccine at a baltimore plant were contaminated. going to be some delay.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife is getting her second shot today.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife is getting her second shot today.
Just a quick follow up. No adverse reactions immediately following or next morning. Life is Good!

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards

Got the J&J on Tuesday. Felt moderately crappy the following day, mainly some body aches/slight headache then fine after. Back to 100% now. Wife got the Pfizer, both shots back in February, and had virtually no side effects at all. I was on the fence a long time and decided to finally go with J&J because it was the one I felt most comfortable with.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got the J&J on Tuesday. Felt moderately crappy the following day, mainly some body aches/slight headache then fine after. Back to 100% now. Wife got the Pfizer, both shots back in February, and had virtually no side effects at all. I was on the fence a long time and decided to finally go with J&J because it was the one I felt most comfortable with.
I might be changing my mind and not getting it. On the fence but leaning towards opting out instead.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I might be changing my mind and not getting it. On the fence but leaning towards opting out instead.
my wife and i have decided that since we have both already had the virus and had less bad effects from it than many are reporting from the vaccine that we will NOT be getting vaccine..unless joe diben sends the jackboots and holds guns to our heads.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my wife and i have decided that since we have both already had the virus and had less bad effects from it than many are reporting from the vaccine that we will NOT be getting vaccine..unless joe diben sends the jackboots and holds guns to our heads.
Good to see someone using logic :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah so I cancelled my vaccine. Not getting it.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the 'rona is done in South Florida, la fitness took all their mask signs down! No more masks to walk in and walk out. Never wore one to workout but this is great. Someone is woke.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think the 'rona is done in South Florida, la fitness took all their mask signs down! No more masks to walk in and walk out. Never wore one to workout but this is great. Someone is woke.
here in indiana the governor made masks optional but businesses can still require them.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is the problem with the pro vaccine crowd. Their whole agenda is to make you feel like you’re selfish and killing people by not complying.
IMG_6687.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also received a shot this morning...

(100mg test enanthate 💪)
i used to do lots of shots of vodka everyday....probably more healthy than covid shot, tbh.