USPS

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
File a claim with USPS that you have missing mail. You can do it all online on the USPS site. This will push it through. It's worked for me several times.
I'm glad that this worked for someone because it accomplished absolutely nothing for me. I had a package that shipped and according to the tracking information was simply sitting for weeks in the same location. I filed a claim and their response was "We have no idea where it is. Wait a few more weeks and see what happens."

It did eventually show up a week later (the tracking information never updated until the day that it was out for delivery). The package was beaten to a pulp and looked like it literally fell off a truck going 60mph. Fortunately it was vintage York weight plates so they were undamaged.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
From a friend today; I'm not saying the post office is ****

I'm just saying this shouldn't be possible

Departed Feb 23rd... then "arrived feb 23rd" 20 minutes later?!? HOWWWW, did the guy just pick it up and go "aww hell naw" then chuck it back onto the pile or what???

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Multiple wrenches were thrown at the postal service to cause these delays. It was not just one thing DeJoy changed.

He's an evil genius and broke the once great USPS. The past 10yrs they have been great for me. This last year is when it went to ****.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
The only USPS deliveries I get are from Amazon, otherwise Fedex has been good to me lately.

cmack26

Awards
what the 'F' is up with tulsa, one of my packages was hung up t.here for over a week, now it's hung up in cincinnatti, lol.

i am over being pissed, i am just amazed that so many people that thought online voting was such a great idea didn't think there would be consequences.....i mean how could you possibly think that overwhelming a government agency during a pandemic was a great idea...did they not think that government employees are humans too and that they also get sick with the virus and this puts them off from work for 14 days?
I have the same thing going on,mine was stuck in tulsa since the 16th,got a message today saying it arrived in cincinnati

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have the same thing going on,mine was stuck in tulsa since the 16th,got a message today saying it arrived in cincinnati
mine was stuck in tulsa since the 17th...it's now left cincinnatti and says
'in transit'
'your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way, it is currently in transit to the next facility'

arrive later than expected is the understatement of the year, my expected arrival was the usual 2-3 days i normally get when paying for priority mail...btw-it would be nice if they had told me what the next facility will be let alone giving me a expected date of delivery that i've ALWAYS gotten on tracking number packages in the past.

this is truly messed up!!!

i wonder if they are even bothering to give expected date of arrivals anymore?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Multiple wrenches were thrown at the postal service to cause these delays. It was not just one thing DeJoy changed.

He's an evil genius and broke the once great USPS. The past 10yrs they have been great for me. This last year is when it went to ****.
i guess i am lucky, my packages sent through USPS always arrived on time-the usual 2-3 days for priority mail UNTIL THIS LAST MONTH....actually until these 2 packages were f'ed up i can only think of a single exception and that was because it hit a holiday plus the weekend.

this month the shyt hit the fan!!!

cmack26

Awards
mine was stuck in tulsa since the 17th...it's now left cincinnatti and says
'in transit'
'your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way, it is currently in transit to the next facility'

arrive later than expected is the understatement of the year, my expected arrival was the usual 2-3 days i normally get when paying for priority mail...btw-it would be nice if they had told me what the next facility will be let alone giving me a expected date of delivery that i've ALWAYS gotten on tracking number packages in the past.

this is truly messed up!!!

I don't think they are giving estimated arrival dates, I live like 20 minutes from Cincinnati and mine just says in transit to next facility, it's ridiculous.
i wonder if they are even bothering to give expected date of arrivals anymore?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i live in indy so not really that far from cincy, as a kid we were all big red fans and would travel to see reds games pretty often. at least out packages are getting closer than tulsa, lol.

i am curious if they are still giving estimated delivery dates also?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow one of my packages just departed from indianapolis, my local post office is the usual next stop then out for delivery---i have hope.:)

the other is still stuck in cincinnatti:(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...went to check tracking numbers and both packages are out for delivery!!!!

now if only they don't deliver to wrong address which they have done several times in the past...once it was my testosterone and i went thru hell getting it-the VA said i was shyt out of luck if they didn't find it since it was a controlled substance-i was think why in the hell would the VA trust regular priority mail with a controlled substance that if lost could not be replaced---but that is another story.....right now i am just happy to know packages are out for delivery!!!!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ Yep. In the future, if you have a package that doesn't move for a week, immediately file a claim. It works.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^ Yep. In the future, if you have a package that doesn't move for a week, immediately file a claim. It works.
good advice!!!
this is exactly what i will going forward.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
good advice!!!
this is exactly what i will going forward.
Except the Last Vegas postal service. They just pushed the issue to my local post office, who was like, "um, we don't have your package". I said I know, I was hoping Las Vegas would be doing the searching.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Except the Last Vegas postal service. They just pushed the issue to my local post office, who was like, "um, we don't have your package". I said I know, I was hoping Las Vegas would be doing the searching.
hopefully you will get yours soon...i sympathize with you, waiting on packages really stresses me out.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Courier business, let's do this. Guaranteed to go the right direction... Boom!

cmack26

Awards
wow...went to check tracking numbers and both packages are out for delivery!!!!

now if only they don't deliver to wrong address which they have done several times in the past...once it was my testosterone and i went thru hell getting it-the VA said i was shyt out of luck if they didn't find it since it was a controlled substance-i was think why in the hell would the VA trust regular priority mail with a controlled substance that if lost could not be replaced---but that is another story.....right now i am just happy to know packages are out for delivery!!!!!
That's good, I actually got my package today also

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do a lot of shipping and receiving in my job and I can't say any one company is better or worst than another, they are all overwhelmed and slow at times but I think they are doing a pretty good job.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do a lot of shipping and receiving in my job and I can't say any one company is better or worst than another, they are all overwhelmed and slow at times but I think they are doing a pretty good job.
up until this last month i would have agreed with you...in all honesty before this i rarely ever had issues with USPS.

there is a guy down the street whose # is 2311 and mine is 2811....several times the carrier has mixed up our mail since we live on same street...but i returned his mail and found out he is a retired navy guy so we have become friends---i look at it as a silver lining since i have met a new friend.

GO NAVY

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Going on 8 days now with the "in transit, arriving late" status and USPS cannot give me anything more than "Keep checking your tracking and if it doesnt update next week, call us back."

I honestly hate USPS...
12 days now..

no updates at all

still hate USPS

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
12 days now..

no updates at all

still hate USPS
I went to check my tracking as well, to be disappointed, to have found out that it finally moved somewhere haha. Any moment now, your going to get the good news. But I concur with you about the USPS, something needs to be done quick.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've got one in the (USPS) mail now, from my favorite vendor ...
Anyone care to guess who?? :cool:

... And Monday or Tuesday I'll have another one in the USPS System from a different vendor, so I'll keep everyone updated on how those two go.
So far, I've been pretty pleased with their results (personally).

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
….
File a claim with USPS that you have missing mail. You can do it all online on the USPS site. This will push it through. It's worked for me several times.
I just tried this myself at this advice and it seems to have worked. My package has been stuck on "arriving late but will get delivered nonsense since Feb 14th. Since sending in that claim it just got updated with it being in my states post office. I'm in the west and the package was stuck in a eastern state.

February must have been a crap month for USPS. as many other are having the same issue. Maybe due to the snow storms and COVID, cause all the orders I made prior that came by USPS got delivered without issue.

Also made me nervous as this was one of the more expensive packages I have ordered out of the past year. So I was like "go figure, of course the most expensive one would be in mail limbo"

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of my pet peeves right now is causing problems at the Post Office along with many other businesses, just say you are afraid of getting Covid and you don't have to go to work, the government will pay you unemployment (with my money) plus a Bonus.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One of my pet peeves right now is causing problems at the Post Office along with many other businesses, just say you are afraid of getting Covid and you don't have to go to work, the government will pay you unemployment (with my money) plus a Bonus.
I got COVID and I've had the flu. The flu was a lot worse to me. The COVID hysteria needs to end ASAP, for the sake of everyone. It's not sustainable to continue to react like many still react.

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE!!!

No, not really.. finally opened up a claim this morning... 2+ weeks with no movment.. I just want my Gut Health....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is an exercise in patients !!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got COVID and I've had the flu. The flu was a lot worse to me. The COVID hysteria needs to end ASAP, for the sake of everyone. It's not sustainable to continue to react like many still react.
It was much worse for YOU. But I know several people who have had serious issues with Covid. No existing medical issues. We have to stop with this, "it wasn't that bad for me, so its not that bad" nonsense

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was much worse for YOU. But I know several people who have had serious issues with Covid. No existing medical issues. We have to stop with this, "it wasn't that bad for me, so its not that bad" nonsense
Word.

I had Covid back in September, tachycardia with heart inflammation. Who knows if I have damage. Covid was 10x worse for me, bed ridden for 10 days with my lymph nodes swollen down my rib cage with a constant stabbing in them and obvious hi temp and coughing as well.

It’s sucked, big time.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've got one in the (USPS) mail now, from my favorite vendor ...
Anyone care to guess who?? :cool:

... And Monday or Tuesday I'll have another one in the USPS System from a different vendor, so I'll keep everyone updated on how those two go.
So far, I've been pretty pleased with their results (personally).
(Another one of) My package from Apex-Alchemy was in the USPS System from Saturday untill today (Wednesday), when I received it at 1:00pm.
(y)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm getting ready to make a order, just wondering if there has been any improvement in delivery time---my last order got hung up in tulsa oklahoma for around a week at least.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
(Another one of) My package from Apex-Alchemy was in the USPS System from Saturday untill today (Wednesday), when I received it at 1:00pm.
(y)
I received a second package from a different vendor (not connected to this board). It took about a week or less.

I should be getting another Apex-Alchemy package in about a week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I received a second package from a different vendor (not connected to this board). It took about a week or less.

I should be getting another Apex-Alchemy package in about a week.
hopefully USPS is finally getting their shyt together...:poop::poop:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hopefully USPS is finally getting their shyt together...:poop::poop:
I know some guys have had issues ... But I honestly can't remember a domestic USPS package that took over a week.
Heck, I had one package that toured the Country. Went over 3,000 miles out of the way, and still made it to my mailbox in a week.
LOL.

Even though it included a screw-up, I was pretty impressed by that one.

:LOL::oops::)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know some guys have had issues ... But I honestly can't remember a domestic USPS package that took over a week.
Heck, I had one package that toured the Country. Went over 3,000 out of the way, and still made it to my mailbox in a week.
LOL.

Even though it included a screw-up, I was pretty impressed by that one.

:LOL::oops::)
for me before this happened if a package took more than 3 workdays i was pissed...of course i've had that ongoing problem with delivery mixups with the guy down the street having a simliar address, but we worked that out between us---both navy vets..

GO NAVY

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been getting them in a week recently. 2 orders from apex this month have taken a week each. So that’s much better than the month+ in Philly prior. Order away!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been getting them in a week recently. 2 orders from apex this month have taken a week each. So that’s much better than the month+ in Philly prior. Order away!
thanks

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the shout outs, guys!

We've been busting our butts to cut our processing time to try to compensate for some of the slow downs.

It's good to hear you guys are getting your stuff in a timely(ish) manner.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like things are back on track...ordered on the 18th and it was accepted in san diego, ca on the 18th....it has arrived here at my post office in indiana and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow!!!

whetit go @delsolrob and iconic formulations!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to hear !!