USPLabs Prime 6 week review

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys, this is an unbiased, unsponsored review of Prime by USPLabs. I'll make this brief and too the point to avoid any clutter and make it easy for the lazy readers(like me) to follow.

Diet has been standard 40/40/20 meal plan aimed slightly above maintenence started before, during, and most likely after Prime. Goals: Increase muscle size of course.:D

I have went through 4 bottles of Prime dosing in ranges of 6/day to 10/day and must say that it is a solid product in a couple of unique aspects.

The first week of use, I noticed a large increase in mood elevation... not necessarily as a alpha male thing, more so just a good old " Life is good" feeling if that makes any sense. That was about all for the 1st week or so..

2nd and 3rd weeks I started to notice some increase energy in the gym, endurance was above average and set's and weights seemed to be less taxing. Less rest between sets and parallel weight rep ratio are prominent(meaning with less rest I still put up the same amount of reps with the same amount of weight) It's standard with most of my pyramid schemes as well. Cardio endurance was unaffected...still sitting at my same timing scheme for 3mi runs(slightly below 24mins).

4th weeks to present I've noticed an unsatiable increase in libido. Honestly probably the most pronounce effect I've seen from this supp. It makes me want sex day in and out, even after copulation I'm thinking about it an hour later. The effects seems to have started about the mid mark of the fourth week and are still present as of today. Needless to say it's nice:). Along the same lines, I've seen slight increases in muscle vascularity, nothing mind blowing, but body pumps are quicker to form(especially when dosing 4/pre wo), which lends me to believe there is some NOS upregulation and PDE5 inhibition from the compound. I find it ironic that woodies and pumps would seem to coincide if this where not the case.

To sum up my experience thus far... I've noticed mood elevation, increase anareobic endurance and strength based on my weight/rep improvements, increase muscle vascularity, and increase libido and sexual urges(high).

All in all, I'd say the product is solid. Is it worth purchasing? That is up to the consumer to decide, but I can say that I have purchased a couple of other bottles to continue until I get to try the new supersapogen bulk product. IMO, for me it has been money well spent.

Hope the review helps. Questions, just ask a way.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much for your detailed review. I am glad you enjoyed the product. :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much for your detailed review. I am glad you enjoyed the product. :)
No problem my friend. If a product gives noticable effects then it warrants a review.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

To sum up my experience thus far... I've noticed mood elevation, increase anareobic endurance and strength based on my weight/rep improvements, increase muscle vascularity, and increase libido and sexual urges(high).

Am I missing something here? The tagline of Prime is, "The Ultimate Muscle Pill!", yet you do not comment at all about muscle gain. You do comment on improvements (supposedly associated w/Prime) that are not at all discussed in the product's description (online); noteably libido and sexual urges:

"What can I expect to experience when taking USPLabs Prime?

Muscle Gains
Does not cause shut-down or suppression!
Promotes Muscle Gain of Thick, Dense Variety!
Extremely Potent Re-composition Effects
Enormous Strength Gains
Incredible Recovery Speed
All-Day Muscle Fullness/Hardness
Train harder and longer than you ever have
Incredible Euphoria
Safe to use in competition "

4 bottles of Prime retails for ~$200 (~$50 each, minus S/H). Are you implying that you personally found that your results were worth ~$200?!

Last edited:
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My review was based on my personal experiences and observations, not from the advertisment listing, hence the word "unbiased" in the opening post.

It worked, and achieved what I felt was worth the money I paid for it ......$140 for close to a 2 month supply giving increased strength, endurance, mood, and libido effects. Like I stated, it does not necessarly warrant others to buy it(that is up to them to decide), but for me personally I felt the product was beneficial.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
My review was based on my personal experiences and observations, not from the advertisment listing, hence the word "unbiased" in the opening post.

It worked, and achieved what I felt was worth the money I paid for it ......$140 for close to a 2 month supply giving increased strength, endurance, mood, and libido effects. Like I stated, it does not necessarly warrant others to buy it(that is up to them to decide), but for me personally I felt the product was beneficial.
Ok, but for a "muscle building" supplement, how would you rate it (scale: 1-10, 10 being the best)?

You commented on strength gains. I would appreciate it if you would apply the same 1-10 scale rating for strength gains as well.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, but for a "muscle building" supplement, how would you rate it (scale: 1-10, 10 being the best)?

You commented on strength gains. I would appreciate it if you would apply the same 1-10 scale rating for strength gains as well.
I'm a believer in the strenght = muscle building mind set, so in that case 8

Weight has increased by 4 pounds since it's introduction. 191-195lb.

Do I feel denser? Yes. Do I look fuller? Yes. Can this be due to Prime, possibly... or perhaps it's indirectly proprotionate to the increased endurance and weight. Either way, it was a result of accumulative effects.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...4 bottles of Prime retails for ~$200 (~$50 each, minus S/H). Are you implying that you personally found that your results were worth ~$200?!
I see an opportunity for me to learn something here, so:
1) Please let me know how you would put an objective value on gains you get from a product;
2) Would this objective value be the same for everyone?
3) Is it possible for two different users of a product to react differently to that product?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I see an opportunity for me to learn something here, so:
1) Please let me know how you would put an objective value on gains you get from a product;
2) Would this objective value be the same for everyone?
3) Is it possible for two different users of a product to react differently to that product?
I do not respond to reps' commentary in product review threads, such as this one. It's inappropriate for you to be in here skewing the conversations between reviewer and other non-rep members. This is an unbiased thread and you bring bias in immediately.

-end-

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not respond to reps' commentary in product review threads, such as this one. It's inappropriate for you to be in here skewing the conversations between reviewer and other non-rep members. This is an unbiased thread and you bring bias in immediately.

-end-
I am glad you indirectly admit you have no viable responses to my questions. I leave it to the reader to decide who is skewing anything here. The reviewer left an unadulterated feedback, and you seem to want him to write a review that would be more to your expectations. My questions to you were neutral. If you considered them biased, then I certainly was not the one with a biased perspective.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, this is an unbiased, unsponsored review of Prime by USPLabs. I'll make this brief and too the point to avoid any clutter and make it easy for the lazy readers(like me) to follow.

Diet has been standard 40/40/20 meal plan aimed slightly above maintenence started before, during, and most likely after Prime. Goals: Increase muscle size of course.:D

I have went through 4 bottles of Prime dosing in ranges of 6/day to 10/day and must say that it is a solid product in a couple of unique aspects.

The first week of use, I noticed a large increase in mood elevation... not necessarily as a alpha male thing, more so just a good old " Life is good" feeling if that makes any sense. That was about all for the 1st week or so..

2nd and 3rd weeks I started to notice some increase energy in the gym, endurance was above average and set's and weights seemed to be less taxing. Less rest between sets and parallel weight rep ratio are prominent(meaning with less rest I still put up the same amount of reps with the same amount of weight) It's standard with most of my pyramid schemes as well. Cardio endurance was unaffected...still sitting at my same timing scheme for 3mi runs(slightly below 24mins).

4th weeks to present I've noticed an unsatiable increase in libido. Honestly probably the most pronounce effect I've seen from this supp. It makes me want sex day in and out, even after copulation I'm thinking about it an hour later. The effects seems to have started about the mid mark of the fourth week and are still present as of today. Needless to say it's nice:). Along the same lines, I've seen slight increases in muscle vascularity, nothing mind blowing, but body pumps are quicker to form(especially when dosing 4/pre wo), which lends me to believe there is some NOS upregulation and PDE5 inhibition from the compound. I find it ironic that woodies and pumps would seem to coincide if this where not the case.

All in all, I'd say the product is solid. Is it worth purchasing? That is up to the consumer to decide, but I can say that I have purchased a couple of other bottles to continue until I get to try the new supersapogen bulk product. IMO, for me it has been money well spent.

Hope the review helps. Questions, just ask a way.
Great review! :)
I like libido effects :)

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have to say.. im on like day 5, and Im having the same LIFE IS GOOD feeling as u.. and my libido is pretty high..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say.. im on like day 5, and Im having the same LIFE IS GOOD feeling as u.. and my libido is pretty high..
If your libido is already high, and it has an accumulative effect such as it did for me, then by week 4.... LOOK OUT.:chick::lick:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice review im on a day 2 of prime/ap stack .. hopefully ill get somewhat or better gains :)

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established

I think this question is fair, he's asking how the user would rate the product, with the only considerations being what the product claims to do.

My libido is fine, If I bought Prime and it was the best libido boosting product on the planet, but only that, I would be extremely dissatisfied, as I wasn't looking for a libido boosting product - I was looking for "The ultimate muscle pill."

It's fair to say that Prime box makes some pretty wild claims (True or not, I cannot attest as I have not used the product) so asking the reviewer to rate to product on only those claims, I don't see what caused the problem, actually I would be interested in the same answer.

bpchampion

Awards
Prime works great for me especially at 2 for 1 with ap prices....(BRING THE DEAL BACK) haha but in all seriousness if you made a product would you put on the front "Some think its all right" . the answer is no. I've been running prime for a little while and like someone else said to me it is worth the money

evanb

Awards
hey guys looking to get some info here. i am taking jack3ed right now. i am going to get on animal pak soon and am on nitro core protein now. i wanted to know if adding prime to this would be a good idea.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys looking to get some info here. i am taking jack3ed right now. i am going to get on animal pak soon and am on nitro core protein now. i wanted to know if adding prime to this would be a good idea.
You certainly can add PRIME.

KMang

Awards
Sounds like you have had a good experience with this stuff...Im getting a bottle tomorrow. Did you cycle off of it at all?

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
Prime works great for me especially at 2 for 1 with ap prices....(BRING THE DEAL BACK) haha but in all seriousness if you made a product would you put on the front "Some think its all right" . the answer is no. I've been running prime for a little while and like someone else said to me it is worth the money
Nor would I put "Ultimate Muscle Pill" on the front either. Per the reviewer I guess libidio booster would be more appropriate.

sebastian_ddf

Awards
wanted to know if prime would produce acne and if the increase in testosterone may be harmful to health, it doesnt matter if the harm is minimum I just want to know, thank you

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established

-end-
I agree, and I certainly pay no attention to sponsored reviews either.