USPlabs PowerFULL - F.A.Q and Info

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. :rant:
There would be no added benefit to using exclusively that dose; detriments are not severe, either, but you would not be able to capitalize on the pre-workout benefits.

masterX

masterX

Awards
Wowowow! pumped today !

Can i use Xtend while i work out?

according to supplement facts there is no carbs..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wowowow! pumped today !

Can i use Xtend while i work out?

according to supplement facts there is no carbs..
Most definitely! Green Apple is my personal favorite.

masterX

masterX

Awards
How Long Until I See Some Positive Effects?

Based off estimates from the research coupled with anecdotal reports, PowerFULL’s effects should begin to take hold anywhere from 7-10 days after the first dosage. It is important however, to ensure proper dosing is occurring.
One bottle 90caps new powerfull, i use the recommended dosage 3caps before WO 2 caps before bed with 2 days off
i do the math 5caps(day)x5 days = 25 caps each week (5days & 2days off), my bottle will last only 19days..

How Long Will The Effects Last?

Because of the body’s adaptability to natural elements, there is a finite curve under which Mucuna/PowerFULL will induce Dopamine/GH release. While we are unsure exactly how long it will remain effect for, it is probably best to use PowerFULL in cycles of 4-6 weeks, with 2-4 week breaks to ensure effectiveness.
But one bottle last almost 4 weeks..

Anabolicminds.com user 'datBtrue': Forget the science, just based on your own opinion do you think that GH can be spiked at a particular time, say post workout w/ a large dose of powerfull? or are we talking about a slower cumulative buildup effect?

Why effects should begin 7 to 10days after the first dosage if there is not a cumulative build up.
HGH increases (90 to 120minutes above baseline) and returns to normal. The increase in HGH will have a cumulative effect on recovery (What does that mean? i do not understand how it works?).

What's the point of taking the 2 days off a week?

The two days allows for a "break" from supplementation and may offer a slight "rebound" effect after the break. The break is optional.
so if the break is optional one bottle(90caps) will last 5caps(day) x 7days = 35caps a week; 2x 35 = 70caps; conclusion one bottle 90caps last almost three weeks... i should have bought more!

It should be written somewhere it is recommended to buy 2 bottles for a cycle!

Bravo311

Awards
I work nights, 11 pm to 8 am, so I usually break up my sleep. Would taking Powerfull before my evening nap cause me to be too drowsy if I only sleep a couple of hours? I will be taking recreate before work for a little pick me up.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I do not predict it would. You should be able to wake up refreshed without any lethargy issues.

TheCuriousOne

Awards
just a question is this legal for ncaa football use?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just a question is this legal for ncaa football use?
USPlabs PowerFULL is not directly listed on the following lists:

* NCAA Banned-Drug Classes 2008-09
* World Anti-doping Code Prohibited List 2009

masterX

masterX

Awards
sometime i work out twice per day,i use 3 caps before wo and 2 caps before bed, what do you advice me for my second workout? no powerfull? i am not sure about the recommended dosage and limits?

I bought a second bottle of powerfull for a complete cycle because one was not enough.
I need to know better about the day off because i workout 6 to 7 days a week.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sometime i work out twice per day,i use 3 caps before wo and 2 caps before bed, what do you advice me for my second workout? no powerfull? i am not sure about the recommended dosage and limits?

I bought a second bottle of powerfull for a complete cycle because one was not enough.
I need to know better about the day off because i workout 6 to 7 days a week.
Do not exceed 5 caps per day. I would not dose during your second training session.
Also, it is ok to run PowerFULL 6 days per week. I usually try and get at least 1 day off per week.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I require some assistance in how to time my powerfull dose before bed. So far I have been dosing it approx. 1.5 hours before bed. About 1 hour before bed, I eat a small meal consisting of some cottage cheese, a small serving of veggies, and some sort of healthy fat (almonds, olive oil, avocado, etc.) I figure the insulin release from this meal would be very small so as not to effect the powerfull effects too badly.

The confusion I have has arisen after I read the FAQ where it states to keep powerfull doses an hour apart from insulin sensitizing supplements. I also take a dose of RPN Noxidant at the same time as my evening powerfull dose. The Noxidant contains 100mg of alpha lipoic acid. Is this going to cause a decrease in the effectiveness of the powerfull? I could alternatively take the Noxidant in the morning, however this also creates problems with timing as I also take anabolic pump prior to eating my breakfast. Do you have any suggestions of how to time these supplements so as not to interfere with each other?

aries70

aries70

Awards
Hey Boro,

Question: Does powerfull stack well with Testofen?
I've taken Testofen and I had my best gains with it, but I've also taken Prime and Powerfull. Powerfull worked well but i'm not sure about Prime. I was just wandering if I could take the two together for better results. Any input would be grately appreciated. thank you!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I require some assistance in how to time my powerfull dose before bed. So far I have been dosing it approx. 1.5 hours before bed. About 1 hour before bed, I eat a small meal consisting of some cottage cheese, a small serving of veggies, and some sort of healthy fat (almonds, olive oil, avocado, etc.) I figure the insulin release from this meal would be very small so as not to effect the powerfull effects too badly.

The confusion I have has arisen after I read the FAQ where it states to keep powerfull doses an hour apart from insulin sensitizing supplements. I also take a dose of RPN Noxidant at the same time as my evening powerfull dose. The Noxidant contains 100mg of alpha lipoic acid. Is this going to cause a decrease in the effectiveness of the powerfull? I could alternatively take the Noxidant in the morning, however this also creates problems with timing as I also take anabolic pump prior to eating my breakfast. Do you have any suggestions of how to time these supplements so as not to interfere with each other?
I would assume the Insulin response would be low due the meal, however, if I am not mistaken, I have seen numbers as low as 7-10g of carbohydrate inhibiting the GH release. If you have PowerFULL, you could dose it and see how your sleep is effected. It would not have a negative effect, simply lack of positive effect on your sleep depth and quality.

You could dose the Noxidant with Anabolic-Pump in the morning, if this works for your schedule. This will not cause any issues as they work on completely different pathways.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Boro,

I've taken Testofen and I had my best gains with it, but I've also taken Prime and Powerfull. Powerfull worked well but i'm not sure about Prime. I was just wandering if I could take the two together for better results. Any input would be grately appreciated. thank you!

I have never used Fenugreek/Testofen. I cannot comment on a personal basis and I know very little about the interactions. I will, however, forward this question to Strategicmove. Strat has a great knowledge base regarding these compounds.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would assume the Insulin response would be low due the meal, however, if I am not mistaken, I have seen numbers as low as 7-10g of carbohydrate inhibiting the GH release. If you have PowerFULL, you could dose it and see how your sleep is effected. It would not have a negative effect, simply lack of positive effect on your sleep depth and quality.

You could dose the Noxidant with Anabolic-Pump in the morning, if this works for your schedule. This will not cause any issues as they work on completely different pathways.
I've been dosing in the fashion I described for about 3 weeks now. I'll switch things up a little bit with the PowerFull timing a bit, taking it around an hour after my final meal, and right before I head to bed. I was taking it earlier in an effort to avoid potential grogginess issues in the morning, but I'll try revised dosing to see how things go.

I'll likely continue taking Noxidant before my final evening meal with the rest of my sleep stack. I've created a bit of a homemade ZMT (zinc, magnesium, tryptophan) stack, and Noxidant is where I obtain the zinc. With the PowerFull not being taken for another 1.5 hours, I think I should be able to take both products in the evening with no issues.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Boro,

Absolutely! The dramatic GH response and the stimulation of steroidogenesis (production of androgens, especially testosterone) from PowerFULL are fairly well known. Testofen, rich in steroidal saponins, complements PowerFULL in several directions, importantly via amplified stimulation of LH secretion (and ultimately testosterone production), impoved spermatogenesis, enhanced immune-system support, and so on. I am currently on a night-time stack of PowerFULL, Reverse, and a Fenugreek product thst is extracted for steroidal saponins and 4-hydroxy-isoleucine (supports insulin synthesis), and I am enjoying every moment of it. :food:

You can stack PRIME, PowerFULL, and Testofen without any reservations. You should like the results. You can also stack Testofen with PowerFULL or with PRIME, but the three together would be best.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never used Fenugreek/Testofen. I cannot comment on a personal basis and I know very little about the interactions. I will, however, forward this question to Strategicmove. Strat has a great knowledge base regarding these compounds.
Sorry, Boro, just saw this now!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been dosing in the fashion I described for about 3 weeks now. I'll switch things up a little bit with the PowerFull timing a bit, taking it around an hour after my final meal, and right before I head to bed. I was taking it earlier in an effort to avoid potential grogginess issues in the morning, but I'll try revised dosing to see how things go.

I'll likely continue taking Noxidant before my final evening meal with the rest of my sleep stack. I've created a bit of a homemade ZMT (zinc, magnesium, tryptophan) stack, and Noxidant is where I obtain the zinc. With the PowerFull not being taken for another 1.5 hours, I think I should be able to take both products in the evening with no issues.
I changed up my PowerFull timing to 1 hour after my final meal, and after only one night of doing so already noticed a big difference. I had a fantastic sleep, waking up approx. 7.5 hours after going to bed, but immediately feeling fully rested. Normally I require closer to 8.5 or 9 hours to have the same rested feeling upon waking. I also typically wake up once to use the washroom, but last night slept right through which was another added bonus.

aries70

aries70

Awards
Thank you Strat and Boro for the feed back. Sorry for the delayed response but I've been on my day's off. Thanks again for the exciting feedback.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I changed up my PowerFull timing to 1 hour after my final meal, and after only one night of doing so already noticed a big difference. I had a fantastic sleep, waking up approx. 7.5 hours after going to bed, but immediately feeling fully rested. Normally I require closer to 8.5 or 9 hours to have the same rested feeling upon waking. I also typically wake up once to use the washroom, but last night slept right through which was another added bonus.
Sounds great! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you Strat and Boro for the feed back. Sorry for the delayed response but I've been on my day's off. Thanks again for the exciting feedback.
No problem. Glad we could be of support.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely! The dramatic GH response and the stimulation of steroidogenesis (production of androgens, especially testosterone) from PowerFULL are fairly well known. Testofen, rich in steroidal saponins, complements PowerFULL in several directions, importantly via amplified stimulation of LH secretion (and ultimately testosterone production), impoved spermatogenesis, enhanced immune-system support, and so on. I am currently on a night-time stack of PowerFULL, Reverse, and a Fenugreek product thst is extracted for steroidal saponins and 4-hydroxy-isoleucine (supports insulin synthesis), and I am enjoying every moment of it. :food:

You can stack PRIME, PowerFULL, and Testofen without any reservations. You should like the results. You can also stack Testofen with PowerFULL or with PRIME, but the three together would be best.
Here is one of my favourite Testofen-based products, by the way: Phyto Testosterone

HulkStatus

Banned
Awards
Wait...so this has **** that is in Parkinsons disease????

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Can Powerfull be used in PCT with other natty test boosters?

For my next PCT I'm planning torem, PCS, Lean Xtreme and Diesel Test Hardcore. Can Powerfull be added in or would should it take the place of DTH?

Thanks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can Powerfull be used in PCT with other natty test boosters?

For my next PCT I'm planning torem, PCS, Lean Xtreme and Diesel Test Hardcore. Can Powerfull be added in or would should it take the place of DTH?

Thanks.
PowerFULL can be used in PCT. It can also be stacked with DTH.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
PowerFULL can be used in PCT. It can also be stacked with DTH.
Since I'm using DTH in PCT would I be better off saving the Powerfull for after PCT and using it standalone?

What I mean by "better off" is, since there seems to be some overlap between Powerfull and DTH, would I get more gains if I run my PCT first and then run Powerfull as a standalone?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since I'm using DTH in PCT would I be better off saving the Powerfull for after PCT and using it standalone?

What I mean by "better off" is, since there seems to be some overlap between Powerfull and DTH, would I get more gains if I run my PCT first and then run Powerfull as a standalone?
I cannot say which combination would give you more gains, as there are other factors beyond supplementation that must be considered. I merely answered your questions regarding whether or not PowerFULL can be used during PCT stacked with testosterone boosters, in particular, DTH. You can use PowerFULL during PCT or post-PCT. You can stack it with DTH during PCT. There is certainly some overlap between PowerFULL and DTH, but this is largely immaterial. Personally, I would stack them.

terrier40

Awards
Fillers

is this ncaa legal?
Yeah what he said, I play division 1 baseball and cannot risk a positive drug test. I emailed the NCAA and they said all the ingredients listed would not cause a positive drug test. However, they also told me about fillers; some ingredients that are not mentioned that may cause a positive read. They said taking it is at my own risk....that just does not seem fair. Does anyone know about PowerFULL's fillers? I'd like to know so I could get on this, it seems to be working great.

Dim S

Awards
Hey guys,

I train early in the morning and my pre and post workout supplementation is as follows.....

Pre: Wake up and have AP along with Jack3d, 15min later have a scoop of Vitargo with creatine and protein, 15min later train for 45minutes (have BCAAs while training)

Post: anabolic pump, wait 15min then have scoop of vitargo with creatine and protein, BCAAs and wait another 20min or so to have bowl of oats.

How can i utilise the benefits of Powerfull when i have carbs like vitargo? Is it ok since Vitargo absorbs into the system very quickly?

Thanks.

XtremeMan

Awards
I'm taking 2 caps of Hyperdrol X2 1 hour before bed, can I combine it with powerfull? How much time should I wait to take PowerFULL?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

I train early in the morning and my pre and post workout supplementation is as follows.....

Pre: Wake up and have AP along with Jack3d, 15min later have a scoop of Vitargo with creatine and protein, 15min later train for 45minutes (have BCAAs while training)

Post: anabolic pump, wait 15min then have scoop of vitargo with creatine and protein, BCAAs and wait another 20min or so to have bowl of oats.

How can i utilise the benefits of Powerfull when i have carbs like vitargo? Is it ok since Vitargo absorbs into the system very quickly?

Thanks.
You can take PowerFULL about an hour after your PWO bowl of oats.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can a product like containing no carbs lie VPX Shotgun be taken with powerfull pre-lift?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can a product like containing no carbs lie VPX Shotgun be taken with powerfull pre-lift?
USPlabs Jack3d is preferred. VPX NO-Shotgun/CL White Flood will work well also.

masterX

masterX

Awards
hEY! i used two bottles of Powerfull it was good :) i disliked to be completely restful after 5 hours of sleep however :) haha

I also want to let you know that i found a training method proven to increase HGH by 530% No need supplements just HIIT! but if you use powerfull then hgh will be skyrocketed :)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/phil3.htm

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
ok...i usually take my monohydrate with juice....i just bought powerfull( from gnc....cause NP is OOS still....ughhh) anyway...i know i cant mix the juice with the mono now preworkout....but can i mix it post.... (i train mon-sat about 1.5-2 hrs)

gonna start monday on powerfull.....i just finished a bottle of PRIME....and im hoping powerfull is better ( i love jack3d) hoping USPlabs can deliever on pwfull cause i feel like PRIME was almost a wast of 50 bucks....i ran through a bottle in like 2 1/2 weeks

adamspazm

Awards
I have just started taking Powefull at 3 pills 30 min before workout and 2 before bed. After reading the FAQ's it states that I should not take this with carbs. I use Dark Rage 30min before workout and it contains 30 grams of carbs. How can I dose this so I can get the best benefits from both. I have Jack3d but it is way to strong for me.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok...i usually take my monohydrate with juice....i just bought powerfull( from gnc....cause NP is OOS still....ughhh) anyway...i know i cant mix the juice with the mono now preworkout....but can i mix it post.... (i train mon-sat about 1.5-2 hrs)
Post is fine.

gonna start monday on powerfull.....i just finished a bottle of PRIME....and im hoping powerfull is better ( i love jack3d) hoping USPlabs can deliever on pwfull cause i feel like PRIME was almost a wast of 50 bucks....i ran through a bottle in like 2 1/2 weeks
Sorry to hear you did not have positive effects from PRIME.
If you need anything else, let me know.
Thanks!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have just started taking Powefull at 3 pills 30 min before workout and 2 before bed. After reading the FAQ's it states that I should not take this with carbs. I use Dark Rage 30min before workout and it contains 30 grams of carbs. How can I dose this so I can get the best benefits from both. I have Jack3d but it is way to strong for me.
If you continue to dose PowerFULL with Dark Rage, you will most definitely see increased performance, mostly in-terms of the 'mind-muscle connection'. However, the GH response will most likely be negated (only a portion of PowerFULL's benefits).

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
If you need anything else, let me know.
Thanks!
actually i just had a crazy workout with prime/powerfull...its on my prime review somewhere on here at AM .....its the beginning of my third week...im gonna give ti one more bottle of prime....i have an honest review of it so far..........but this one workout made me order more combined with powerfull

im still holding out on final judgement but if i get results even close to this on a daily basis im a believer.........

u guys just need to put more caps in the bottle i go threw them like milk working out 6 days a week (6/9 proto on a 6 day lifting adaption)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually i just had a crazy workout with prime/powerfull...its on my prime review somewhere on here at AM .....its the beginning of my third week...im gonna give ti one more bottle of prime....i have an honest review of it so far..........but this one workout made me order more combined with powerfull

im still holding out on final judgement but if i get results even close to this on a daily basis im a believer.........

u guys just need to put more caps in the bottle i go threw them like milk working out 6 days a week (6/9 proto on a 6 day lifting adaption)
There is a new version of PRIME with 33% more actives per capsule and bottle.
Here is what I mean:
Original PRIME: 600mg/capsule; 120 capsules per bottle
New PRIME: 800mg/capsule; 120 capsules per bottle.
Consequently, you will be getting 33% more active ingredients per bottle. And here comes the unbelievable part: The new PRIME will cost the same as the original version! :jaw: Unprecedented value for money!!!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
There is a new version of PRIME with 33% more actives per capsule and bottle.
Here is what I mean:
Original PRIME: 600mg/capsule; 120 capsules per bottle
New PRIME: 800mg/capsule; 120 capsules per bottle.
Consequently, you will be getting 33% more active ingredients per bottle. And here comes the unbelievable part: The new PRIME will cost the same as the original version! :jaw: Unprecedented value for money!!!
If we order from NP will it be the new version? i just ordered yesterday...im gonna guess not

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we order from NP will it be the new version? i just ordered yesterday...im gonna guess not
I am not sure. The new version should be available when their stock of the original is depleted.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I emailed the website and they replied that it is the 800mg that is for sell right now. However, it still says 600mg on the nutrient label that is shown for the product. Can you confirm this Strategic?

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
ok i have a question about powerfull.....so if i take a zero carb zero sugar energy drink with it will it negate the GH benefits....i know they are sweetened with sucralose......monohydrate powder sucks with strait water after being used to taking it with juice...my prewo stack is on its way but not here yet