USPlabs MaxREps 22.99 at Nutraplanet! Reminds me of the old days!

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
this is still good til today right? bout to make an order :D

edzname

edzname

Awards
Not only do I get a free max reps as part of the book, but also a bottle of AP. I love you guys.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received my free tub the other day along with AP -- as always, thanks for the solid customer service and hookup, USP!

Vsavoia

Awards
received my additional bottle last week, solid deal
thanks so much
Vic

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just recievd my free tub and ap. Youguys are the best man.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
received my additional bottle last week, solid deal
thanks so much
Vic
You're welcome! Thanks for your continued support!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
is it too late to take advantage of the promo ?
I believe the boss man extended it an additional 7 days due to the great response!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Check out the awesome deal floating around on 3 tubs of modern.......(plus a shirt and a shaker for about the price of 2 tubs!)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464903545.907788.jpg

Slipped hard and ended up eating 3/4 pint of Oikos CNC frozen yogurt with lunch today. Thank goodness you guys sent the Anabolic Pump to catch that one! Veins anabolically poppin everywhere!

Tina Tran

Awards
Are ya'll still doing this promo at all? Thinking about pulling the trigger between this and PES High Volume.

Tina Tran

Awards
Sorry I don't have PM rights yet. Order # is: 100006390.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Dumb question - can I mix max reps with mesomorph?

xsouthxshorex

Awards
Is this deal still going on? I need to order some asap

xsouthxshorex

Awards
yes but order it from our website and PM the order number and I'll have it included..
Ordering on my lunch break. You guys rule!
Still kicking myself for not getting in on the recent amino lift deal.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Ordering on my lunch break. You guys rule!
Still kicking myself for not getting in on the recent amino lift deal.
It was a pretty great deal..

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Can I get in on this deal too??? Or is it way too late ?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
is it effective oon its own or do you think it needs stims? tempted but im a lazy ass too after a long day

Toff

Awards
  • Established
basically if i like a mild stim adding, is it best to jump to the new advanced jack3d?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
is it effective oon its own or do you think it needs stims? tempted but im a lazy ass too after a long day
I would add some caffeine + l-theanine. Works very well.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maxreps is very very good. I absolutely love the dosing, esp the cit mal. It works amazing no matter what u use. Tried in eve on its own, effective. Tried with c4 samples(3), effective, with modern pre. Very effective. Haven't tried it with jack3d yet but on the docket as I have samples. But I love using it with some coffee and pa supp.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you like stims, MaxReps won't get you moving on its own, but adding in a caffeine tab will be your best option. It's a cheap fix going that way.

If you like something with even more kick, I'd look to get a stim pre and stack it with MaxReps if the funds allow or go for Jack3d.

The pumps and endurance are awesome, and it tastes amazing. Even now after a few tubs I still love it

Toff

Awards
  • Established
ok, gone with the jack3d advanced as ive never had it and getting pissed off with other offerings ive bought being like crack or a huge drink, but ill definitely try max reps, and others soon especially with these kind of deals..i missed it after id pulled the trigger, yet im nutriverse mailing listed doh

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ok, gone with the jack3d advanced as ive never had it and getting pissed off with other offerings ive bought being like crack or a huge drink, but ill definitely try max reps, and others soon especially with these kind of deals..i missed it after id pulled the trigger, yet im nutriverse mailing listed doh
Nutraplanet still has MaxReps for $22.99 which is crazy good for the # of servings. Not sure how long it'll stay at "intro" price for, but other places have it for around $27-$30

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
imo usplabs makes some of the best products. I even wear my barbell club shirt to the gym more often than I probably should.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
imo usplabs makes some of the best products. I even wear my barbell club shirt to the gym more often than I probably should.
I really really want one. but the USPLabs home site currently does not ship overseas. USPlabsRep any idea when intl shipping will become available again?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im right there with ya man! Btw that and the snapback Im a walking billboard and love spreading the word about them!

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet still has MaxReps for $22.99 which is crazy good for the # of servings. Not sure how long it'll stay at "intro" price for, but other places have it for around $27-$30
I'll buy one if USPLabs sends me another tub for free. Oh wait, they don't ship to my country

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll buy one if USPLabs sends me another tub for free. Oh wait, they don't ship to my country
Haha I just want one of the T's. Other retailers sell them, but the ones that ship to me for a decent rate are not in stock :(

EMG81

Awards
Haha I just want one of the T's. Other retailers sell them, but the ones that ship to me for a decent rate are not in stock :(
What size are you? I've got a green large that's just a bit too big for me. Only tried it on, haven't trained in it.
Jiigzz