USPLabs Looking For a New Online Representative

aries

Board Sponsor
Awards
USPLabs is looking for a qualified online representative to answer valid questions and participate in various company-related activities starting ASAP.

What I'm looking for is someone who has at least some experience in the usage of USPLabs products and who has a solid grasp of training and diet. This person CAN be a newcomer to the boards, but should not be a newcomer to the game. I'm not going to be politically incorrect and say that you better look like you can at least hoist a 10lb dumbbell over your head, but I do hope that your physique is somewhat on par with your verbal skill.

Please post in this thread if you are interested. I dont' have an application to post, because most answers are not the ones I care about. If you think you are qualified, tell me why..

Btw, 2 sentences will not convince me that you are qualified..

Thanks guys and I hope I see some good candidates willing to step up. We have a few new items due to come out over the next 2-3 months, and I can use some help.

:bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Jump on this guys! I know I would. :)

bbgolfer

Awards
Hey Aries, I think I would be interested in throwing my "application" into the ring. I've been lifting on and off for over three years...but I have been "on" for the past 14 months or so. I am extremely dedicated to my diet, exercise and supplement regimen. I have also spent more than enough time on the boards (almost three years on bb.com) to know my way around basic/somewhat advanced diet and supplementation. While I will be the first to admit I did not think too highly of USP labs in the beginning when there was too much hype surrounding certain products and not much substance to back them up...I believe they have come a long way and have a long way to go. And they have recently come out with some products that are completely outstanding for most Cissus, AP, PowerFULL, and now P-Slin. I think this company has some great potential, but really needs a solid base to work with and I for one believe that can be reinforced with solid and knowledgeable online reps. I for one believe I can be a respectful and informative addition to the USP Labs team and hopefully take them to the next step in the supplement industry.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. Why do I think I qualify? Well, I've busted my butt to get where I'm at, not that alot of people dont, but I've come a far way. Here is me over the years, pics speak louder than the words I can type: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/64988-evolution-pud-stud.html

I believe in USP's supplements and have gotten the opportunity to beta test PSlin which I am grateful for. Most of my staples that I take daily are from USPLabs and I stand behind them fully. Cissus helped get me back in the gym from my arm surgery last year, and it will help me get back in the gym sooner this month from my shoulder surgery. I've used these supps in real world tests, from recovery from surgery, to the great sleep and other effect from PowerFull, and the awesome (and probably my 2nd favorite supplement ever next to Cissus) Pslin for the crazy strength gains it has helped me achieve (and PR's to break)

I'll vouche for this guy ^^^ being a serious player indeed.

aries

Board Sponsor
Awards
good good.. I'm watching closely..

Not too familiar with the people on AM, but i'll learn in time.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me be the first to say thanks for this opportunity. The reason I feel I should be chosen for this is simple: I have been doing this for 19 years. I have been training longer and with more dedication than some people here were actually alive. I think it is imperative to find someone with the experience necessary to make this position work and continue to make USP the household name that it deserves to be.

USPLabs is looking for a qualified online representative to answer valid questions and participate in various company-related activities starting ASAP.

What I'm looking for is someone who has at least some experience in the usage of USPLabs products and who has a solid grasp of training and diet. This person CAN be a newcomer to the boards, but should not be a newcomer to the game. I'm not going to be politically incorrect and say that you better look like you can at least hoist a 10lb dumbbell over your head, but I do hope that your physique is somewhat on par with your verbal skill.

Please post in this thread if you are interested. I dont' have an application to post, because most answers are not the ones I care about. If you think you are qualified, tell me why..

Btw, 2 sentences will not convince me that you are qualified..

Thanks guys and I hope I see some good candidates willing to step up. We have a few new items due to come out over the next 2-3 months, and I can use some help.

:bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3:
Mr. Aires is an impressive human, and I'm speaking humbly. His goals are egotistical because he demands perfection in all aspects of his life. Aside from his personal goals, his passion for the community is undeniable and real.

USPLabs has Launched Pure Supplements (Pslin), and John will be featured in our national advertising campaign. Along with his Image, John's title is online marketing consultant/director.

John will have direct input in product formulations for Pure Supplements. The idea is to design supplements that John Lee approves and most importantly USES!

John Lee is the cream of the crop and a real individual. USPlabs is ecstatic to have him on staff!

Jacob Geissler

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i also think tattoo would be a solid choice...good luck to all tho

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey john!

nice to see you over at AM! (and with a new company, to boot!)

i give my vote to tattoopierced1, also! he will do you guys good!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I've been training and learning how to better improve myself since I was thirteen. You can try following past posts of mine, and you'll find out rather quickly that I'm a well-respected member who know's his stuff (and has an unusual sense of humor). So let's put the basic credentials aside and start talking about the things I do that make for important aspects in a company rep.

First and foremost, I'm not afraid to take the time to help a person in need. This is a crucial aspect that companies look for (or at least should look for) in a company rep because not only enables more people to have successful experience with USPLabs products, but it will keep them coming back for continued success with them.

The next thing any board representative should have is a passion for the company they are representing. It's really hard to sell something you don't use or even like. I've used USPLabs products since the Original CissusRX (which I still swear by). Thinking there was no way USP could come out with something as awesome as CissusRx, Anabolic Pump was unleashed, and took the world by storm. Synergy Muscle truly is a stand out company, and I'm always excited to see the new things Jacob concocts.

And the last thing that will make or break a board representatice is a stand out personality and a good sense of humor. Although this is subjective to your personal opinion of me, I think I've made my point. Best of luck to everyone else applying.

thesinner

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH! sinner is a good pick, too! :thumbsup:

***I'll stop giving endorsement(s) for people, now! LOL!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Well I've been training and learning how to better improve myself since I was thirteen. You can try following past posts of mine, and you'll find out rather quickly that I'm a well-respected member who know's his stuff (and has an unusual sense of humor). So let's put the basic credentials aside and start talking about the things I do that make for important aspects in a company rep.

First and foremost, I'm not afraid to take the time to help a person in need. This is a crucial aspect that companies look for (or at least should look for) in a company rep because not only enables more people to have successful experience with USPLabs products, but it will keep them coming back for continued success with them.

The next thing any board representative should have is a passion for the company they are representing. It's really hard to sell something you don't use or even like. I've used USPLabs products since the Original CissusRX (which I still swear by). Thinking there was no way USP could come out with something as awesome as CissusRx, Anabolic Pump was unleashed, and took the world by storm. Synergy Muscle truly is a stand out company, and I'm always excited to see the new things Jacob concocts.

And the last thing that will make or break a board representatice is a stand out personality and a good sense of humor. Although this is subjective to your personal opinion of me, I think I've made my point. Best of luck to everyone else applying.

thesinner
Another guy I vouche for ^^^. Definitely has an odd sense of humor, which of course makes me luv him all the more. :D

Keep em comin ladies!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
OH! sinner is a good pick, too! :thumbsup:

***I'll stop giving endorsement(s) for people, now! LOL!
Yours might do more harm than ..... :run:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sinner is another really solid choice, sooooo glad i dont make these decisions.

aries

Board Sponsor
Awards
i see familiar faces.. that's always a welcoming and soothing sight..

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I might as well throw my hat in the ring... I wasn't planning on attempting to become affiliated with the company, yet... But if this is a one time thing and no other positions are going to be available for a while, I might as well shed some light on why I feel I could potentially become a good asset to the team...

Alright, well, I've used Cissus RX, Bulk USP Cissus (5 %, original bulk available at NP), Super Cissus, Yellow Gold, Anabolic-Pump, Newer Anabolic-Pump, Old Powerfull, New Powerfull, Sirplus, and I just started P-Slin a little bit ago...

I've basically have just been experimenting with P-Slin at different doses at different times to see my reaction...

Umm, anyways... I just graduated from High School this past May and other then that, my life's ambition is to play professional baseball...

I do things a bit differently in response to how I choose to live my life... Right now, for example, money isn't everything... Like I just mentioned, I'm fresh out of High School and I have a goal in mind... And that goal is to continue to push myself in order to have a chance of possibly being signed to a minor or mlb contract within the next 2-3 years...

But I've hit some bumps in the road during my course to gain weight... GI Distress, acne, anxiety... But through mental preparation and continually tweaking my diet, I can honestly say, I've never been happier in my life...

As far as my diet is concerned now... I've switched over to grass fed meats (grasslandbeef.com), Organic Pastures Raw Whole Milk (store bought lactaid milk was contributing to Skin problems, so I cut it out, and now pay over a $100 dollars a week for the raw whole milk), organic sprouted bread (whole wheat bread was also contributing to skin problems, so I cut that out also, even though I really like it, but anyways)...

I guess my point is I'm very disciplined when it comes to eating/supplementing/meeting workouts and I have quite a bit of experience when it comes to supplementing with USPlabs products, not to mention, I endorse Cissus religiously to those who deal with any injuries...

I understand the basics of nutrition for the most part and to be honest, I eat extremely healthy and I'm very disciplined when it comes to eating healthy foods... I don't cheat, period... I eat based off my skin and guess what, it takes a lot of discipline to eat the way I do, but it also makes it a lot harder for me to gain weight... But I'm happy with where I'm at and I look forward to the journey ahead... And 10 years from now, it'll all be worth it...

Thanks for the opportunity,

Frank

Edit: As much as I would like to become a rep for USPlabs, this opportunity would be better suited for another member... I just don't feel I'm knowledgeable enough in regards to nutrition/supplementation/training in order to best represent the team you already have... I am pretty experienced when it comes to supplementing with USPlabs products and in all honesty, I can care less about receiving any free products... Anyways, I am with drawing my application... Good day...

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
Don't worry not everyone on AM bites.....
Bump for more apps

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity boys....Sinner as a rep???? Whaaaaaa??

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck to USP and their selection. I would normally jump at an opportunity like this, but I can't quite commit at this moment.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awsome, I have been waiting for this opportunity!

Lets see, why should I be a USP LABS rep? For one, I love the product lineup, and Jacob knows I am a huge fan. I have personal experience with many USP Labs supplements, including Anabolic Pump, Cissus RX, Super Cissus, P-Slin, PowerFULL, and TNA. You should see my stockpile of USP products :eek:! I am on the forum every day, and frequently answer USP prosuct questions often, because I have the experience with them and I know how they have worked best for me and others. I have been posting since 2003, learning and helping others the best I can. I am completely dedicated with my nutrition and training, and feel I can provide quality information to others.

Thank you for considering me.

aries

Board Sponsor
Awards

Lets see, why should I be a USP LABS rep? For one, I love the product lineup, and Jacob knows I am a huge fan. I have personal experience with many USP Labs supplements, including Anabolic Pump, Cissus RX, Super Cissus, P-Slin, PowerFULL, and TNA. You should see my stockpile of USP products :eek:! I am on the forum every day, and frequently answer USP prosuct questions often, because I have the experience with them and I know how they have worked best for me and others. I have been posting since 2003, learning and helping others the best I can. I am completely dedicated with my nutrition and training, and feel I can provide quality information to others.

why is it for some odd reason I think you already were a USP rep? hmmm..

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well...first of all I do not know nor do I claim to know everything, but I do have plenty of life experience and many hours of research under my belt. I am no stranger to the gym...actually I am addicted. It's kind of sad really - I get headaches and mild depression from not going. Anyway...

I am and have been a loyal consumer of USPLabs supps since their introduction to the market. I have tried several companies and products and can pretty well sift the good from the bullsh*t. USPLabs is definitely with the good. They are definitely apart of my staples along with a select group of other elite companies. From PowerFULL (old version), cAMP, C2, Cissus (old version), Cialabol and DNA to AP(old version w/o Symmetry), SirPlus,TNA and PSlin (all the products I have and/or currently use(d)...from the days when all the caps were red to the various colors now, USPLabs has yet to let me down.

I train hard and eat pretty good but I do live life. Working out is a joy to me not a chore and I thoroughly enjoy helping people at school and in my gym with their training and physique goals (free of monetary charge...my fee is a chicken breast and sweet potato! :food: )...

Well, that's about it and I am sure whoever USPLabs picks will be a solid choice but I gotta go eat and get into these anabolik dreams peace...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow board memebers ou guys would be lucky to join such a great team! i give props to sinner for sure, very knowledgeable and helpfull to everyone and def knwos what hes doing and talkin bout when it comes to lifting and supplementing... regardless lots of good apps, couldnt go wrong with any one of them.

Mar430

Awards

Sign him up! ^^^

I actually thought you were a rep this whole time too

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I don't even have to post questions here anymore, I just search sinners posts to find the answers... :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
DrknMnky i always thought you were a rep..lol...really

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established

After working with Drkn at AI, I can definitely vouch for him. Good guy with good knowledge that will work hard for you.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Okay, After talking with John Doyle, I decided it would be a good idea to put in an application. There are only a few companies that I truly believe in. USP Labs is definitely at the top of that list. The innovation they have brought to the industry and the fact that they keep it going really shows how great of a company they are.

I get along with most on this board, and (wait for the name drop) have a good relationship with Jacob, Kenton, Brett, and John D, so I should be a good fit for you guys. I have an extensive knowledge of supplementing, training and diet and have always been more then pleased to lend a hand where it is needed or wanted.

In the past few months I have been approached by a few companies to do just this (sorry for blowing my own horn). After talking to a few friends that I've made over the boards, I narrowed it down to only a handful of companies that I felt as though I could represent whole-heartedly. USP Labs/Pure Supplements was at the top. And I have first hand experience with your entire line (with the exception of cissus/super cissus, and am looking to change this soon).

Whoever you decide to go with is a lucky man.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
another solid applicant.....really really glad I dont have to choose

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay, After talking with John Doyle, I decided it would be a good idea to put in an application. There are only a few companies that I truly believe in. USP Labs is definitely at the top of that list. The innovation they have brought to the industry and the fact that they keep it going really shows how great of a company they are.

I get along with most on this board, and (wait for the name drop) have a good relationship with Jacob, Kenton, Brett, and John D, so I should be a good fit for you guys. I have an extensive knowledge of supplementing, training and diet and have always been more then pleased to lend a hand where it is needed or wanted.

In the past few months I have been approached by a few companies to do just this (sorry for blowing my own horn). After talking to a few friends that I've made over the boards, I narrowed it down to only a handful of companies that I felt as though I could represent whole-heartedly. USP Labs/Pure Supplements was at the top. And I have first hand experience with your entire line (with the exception of cissus/super cissus, and am looking to change this soon).

Whoever you decide to go with is a lucky man.
Another :thumbsup: from me.......

USP snag him before i do...........he was next on my list! :head:

**John, you have your work cut out for you! I do not envy you.............VERY HARD DECISION! :frustrate

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Another :thumbsup: from me.......

USP snag him before i do...........he was next on my list! :head:

**John, you have your work cut out for you! I do not envy you.............VERY HARD DECISION! :frustrate
You guys were definitely up there on mine as well...but you already know that. :thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess it's better than liquid ass, though.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HEY poo is my business..... not where it comes from.