USPLabs Kicks Ass!! Thanks Jacob!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I got my Eye of the Tiger contest winnings shipped to me today. I was a runner up, awarded with three tubs of Jack3d. Jacob was kind enough to throw in 3 samples of Powerfull along with it. I just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity, and extra thanks for the samples. I can't wait to get back on Jack3d, and stack it with Powerfull. With excellent products, and excellent customer service, I'll be a USPLabs customer for life!

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im saddened that jack3d on their website is 20 dollars more than on nutra.

congratz.

I got my Eye of the Tiger contest winnings shipped to me today. I was a runner up, awarded with three tubs of Jack3d. Jacob was kind enough to throw in 3 samples of Powerfull along with it. I just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity, and extra thanks for the samples. I can't wait to get back on Jack3d, and stack it with Powerfull. With excellent products, and excellent customer service, I'll be a USPLabs customer for life!
Thank you for participating...just put them to good use in the gym and I'm happy!

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I was also a runner-up! I cannot wait to receive mine. I'm constantly watching for the delivery guy. lol Thanks again, Jacob and the USPlabs team.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I received mine this morning. Can't wait to try this new version out!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep us updated guys! That was the deal! haha

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established