Using Blue Top HGH

zenstinkfist

Awards
I have been using this HGH for almost 3+ months. I started low 1IU then went up to 2IU's for a while. I really didn't see any changes at this dose. So I bumped it up to 3IU's then 4 and now I'm at 6 a day. I think I'm starting to see some positive sides but I'm not sure yet.

For the guys that use Blue Tops do you notice that you have to go around 5-6-7 IU's to start seeing positive sides?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6IU is a pretty good dose, moderate.. Not many sides if any at all.. Go 10IU a day and you may have bad sides... Stick to 6IU a day now and you will see great results.

zenstinkfist

Awards
Thanks... I will stick with it and see what happens. I have heard that Blue Tops are not as potent as other types of HGH do you know of this?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your source is trusted, then you are G2G man..

zenstinkfist

Awards
As far as I know :) Coming from China so who knows.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i maybe wrong but i think all blue tops come from china. how many IU in one vial?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
so if someone took 5iu a day ( this is AVG.?) they would litereallly go through massive amounts of vials

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
How much is one usually

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I want to try next yr 2iu for 4 months

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
4_6wtf........ Dam

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Abombs it id

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Is"

mav6

mav6

Awards
I do believe 5iu a day is considered an effective dose, so yeah, you're going through a vial EOD. Look at any of the kits, you're lucky to get 10 vials, so 20 days for $400 if you go with a quality product like Somatropin.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people just don't get sides. At 5IU a day, I didn't notice anything but my IGF-1 levels were high even for it to be legit. I'm on 10iu 5X week, and I no longer have function in my hands, and my igf levels are sky high. Never got sides at 8iu either.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
what u mean function in hand?