Usage of peppers?

SheddingSkin

SheddingSkin

Awards
From fallowing along logs and watching videos on YouTube, I notice a lot of people incorporate peppers (red, yellow, and green) on a cutting diet.

Just curious what the benefits of eating peppers on a cut are? Nutritional, helps increase calories, health standpoint?

Are there any differences between the colored peppers?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol cram in your favourite veggie whatever it is. Fill yourself with whatever low cal option floats your boat.

Of course peppers are good for you but aim for some veggie variety.

There are slight differences between the colours, organic reds give a massive amount of vit c and are a good source of potassium

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I really only use peppers in Everything lol
Jalepeno, Red, Green, Yellow, I welcome all colors and carbs lol Except Ghost Peppers! F That!

I think there good fillers, and always add good flavor to the most boring foods.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They are veggies, all veggies are lower carb options that will aid satiety, different micronutrients. nothing real different.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peppers = capsaicin = awesome. Shoot for jalapenos and try to eat a few a day

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peppers = capsaicin = awesome. Shoot for jalapenos and try to eat a few a day
Put meat in the bell peppers after marinating or seasoning. Then toss in slow cooker. **** it man. Use it to your advantage

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hot peppers for the capsaicin but regular peppers more for just general health I suppose.

jonson789

Awards
Hi..!
The only thing i know about peppers is that it increase the taste and also help in digestion.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Peppers are the ****. Taste great, make bland cutting foods awesome, good nutritional value... only problem is they aren't the cheapest.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly encourage you guys to find a local farmers market or farm stand. During the growing season I can buy all sorts of organic fruits and vegetables for .50 to 1.50 a pound. Local chili peppers usually run about 1$ a pound. My produce bill goes down substantially from the winter, and the taste of local produce is so much better.