Ursolic Acid Product w/ 100% bioavailability. Any interest?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UA is effective even oral but the solubility , bioavailability and absorption need to be improved and there is one easy way to do it ;)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
UA is effective even oral but the solubility , bioavailability and absorption need to be improved and there is one easy way to do it ;)
We are all “patiently” waiting for the easy way to be released!!

cgreid3

Awards
I will be purchasing loads of this stuff. I've been waiting for this for a long time. If people knew the recomp power of UR they would be too! No worries about injectables over here whatsoever

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i talked to PA regarding another release of oral ursolic acid arginine acetate from his Prototype Nutrition line about a year ago or so. said he will will not offer it i even told him i would pay cost of a small scale run but he is unable due to no more lab. i have run over a grand worth of transdermal and it definitely works at leaning you at, especiall at arouind the 3 month mark, the first 2 months you will not notice much then all of sudden you will melt

Last edited:
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i talked to PA regarding another release of oral ursolic acid arginine acetate from his Prototype Nutrition line about a year ago or so. said he will will not offer it i even told him i would pay cost of a small scale run but he is unable due to no more lab. i have run over a grand worth of transdermal and it definitely works at leaning you at, especiall at arouind the 3 month mark, the first 2 months you will not notice much then all of sudden you will melt
No lab? Hate to hear this. Met him at the Arnold years ago and he was always available after to answer questions. Once they took 1,3 and 6 OXO, and 1 dhea I think it took the wind out of his sails. You can still see the ask PA forum from this board if you google it. He said they basically made it impossible to make anything interesting and all anyone cares about is getting silted out of their mind. Truthornothing on this board tried tons of samples of stimulants from him not believing that anything compliant would work well. The the social media eta took over and forums died out. Don’t think he ever adapted to that. UA caught on long after he brought it to market. The ketone thing I don’t think had the same impact that it could have

EDIT: truth brought back some memories. Searched his name on here. Either I have the wrong name or he deleted his stuff. Looked kind of like Mr clean

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No lab? Hate to hear this. Met him at the Arnold years ago and he was always available after to answer questions. Once they took 1,3 and 6 OXO, and 1 dhea I think it took the wind out of his sails. You can still see the ask PA forum from this board if you google it. He said they basically made it impossible to make anything interesting and all anyone cares about is getting silted out of their mind. Truthornothing on this board tried tons of samples of stimulants from him not believing that anything compliant would work well. The the social media eta took over and forums died out. Don’t think he ever adapted to that. UA caught on long after he brought it to market. The ketone thing I don’t think had the same impact that it could have

EDIT: truth brought back some memories. Searched his name on here. Either I have the wrong name or he deleted his stuff. Looked kind of like Mr clean
Truthornothing. Something like that.

cgreid3

Awards
Interesting. But does anyone know the release on this ? Is it still in the works or was this simply just a potential product idea?

lanky

Awards
  • Established

PA actually moved back to Connecticut to be close to family i think a few months ago. he was living in the midwest or somewhere central usa before. yea he said the lab and ability to test/manufacture raws is gone. fda made it tough for all supplement companies over the past 20 years. 2nd wave was in 2006 ish when superdrol and kevin smith and matt cahill(and a few others i cant remember caught charges. i think i was talking to kevin back in 2005 when he was having a house built in arizona or something, or maybe was 06...i remember Truthornothing, he definitely worked for ergopharm/proviant/ at one point or was some form of rep

lanky

Awards
  • Established
ursolic acid is one of those types of supplement that you notice when you stop taking it. most people think it is a fast acting supplement but in reality it needs lots of kick in time, one of the reason people have been discouraged. everyone wants to 'feel" something. your really wont feel much besides slight increase in endurance in cardio at around 2 months, then leaning out by 3, no sensation of thermogenesis with this compound in my experience over the past 3 years

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even when they had all their equipment, their production capabilities were too small to offer the scale necessary to make a cost effective lot of material. I have worked with them quite a bit over the years. Good guys to work with, and I always had great conversations with Pat.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have scrapped the original idea, as it now seems that I may not need to do anything too special to make UA oil-soluble. This is good news, as it greatly reduces the cost and makes it far easier to make into a solution. We'll see.