Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does ursa suppose to help with pump?
Some users have reported that effect.

It's main effect is fat burning.
But it also has other effects, such as being an antioxidant.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some users have reported that effect.

It's main effect is fat burning.
But it also has other effects, such as being an antioxidant.
I still feel it’s underrated as an anabolic. I got fantastic strength and fullness out of it. May need higher doses for that though? Not sure, but I did 4 servings.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This last batch of Ursa I got from the Christmas sale just wants to stay hard. A hot water bath does work, but only temporarily.

The packaging was great, but I'm guessing the cold air somehow still got through. I'm still able to use it, but once the bottle starts to get low, I need to give it a hot water bath each time I want to use it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This last batch of Ursa I got from the Christmas sale just wants to stay hard. A hot water bath does work, but only temporarily.

The packaging was great, but I'm guessing the cold air somehow still got through. I'm still able to use it, but once the bottle starts to get low, I need to give it a hot water bath each time I want to use it.
its a bit of a stretch but is there a place to store it where it will stay warm like on top of the fridge, or by a heat register ect.. ? I used to put gelled ursa out in the garage where it gets hot, and that worked for keeping them liquid. this cold weather is a bitch on some TDs.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its a bit of a stretch but is there a place to store it where it will stay warm like on top of the fridge, or by a heat register ect.. ? I used to put gelled ursa out in the garage where it gets hot, and that worked for keeping them liquid. this cold weather is a bitch on some TDs.
This might be a dumb question but if the Ursa is solid yet is still able to dispense, that shouldn't diminish the effectiveness, correct?

It's really only a problem when there's about 1/4 left in the bottle, then it needs to be heated up each time before use to dispense.