Ursa Major, topicals and moisturizer

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I’m just wondering if and when I can apply moisturizer over the Ursa Major in using. I imagine it would only further enhance absorption correct??

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd wait until ursa is absorbed and then apply moisturizer incase you interfere with topical and transdermal absorption

@nostrum420 @Renew1 can chime in as well

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I'd wait until ursa is absorbed and then apply moisturizer incase you interfere with topical and transdermal absorption

@nostrum420 @Renew1 can chime in as well
So like a half hour or so?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd just hate for you not to get the most out of the product

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you ever get up to 4 ml of Ursa Major? I’m doing my 3rd ml after my workout. Tomorrow I’m going up to 4. I’m dosing Am and Pm
Yes, i noticed the most pronounced effect at 4ml

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Once the product has dried you can/should apply moisturizer.
UR spray is a staple of mine. I’ve been using it for a long time. The thermogenesis effect that I used to experience I don’t experience anymore when using it. Yesterday I dosed 2 ML Ursa Major am and 1 ml pm. During my workout I was legit sweating my ass off. Felt like UR spray when I first started using it. What do you think is happening here? Is the Na version stronger? Did I build a tolerance to the arginine acetate version? It’s so weird man I can’t figure it out

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UR spray is a staple of mine. I’ve been using it for a long time. The thermogenesis effect that I used to experience I don’t experience anymore when using it. Yesterday I dosed 2 ML Ursa Major am and 1 ml pm. During my workout I was legit sweating my ass off. Felt like UR spray when I first started using it. What do you think is happening here? Is the Na version stronger? Did I build a tolerance to the arginine acetate version? It’s so weird man I can’t figure it out
I think the Apex version is more concentrated and the application process is easier to apply than the Prototype version. Yes, I've tried both. I prefer Apex.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the Apex version is more concentrated and the application process is easier to apply than the Prototype version. Yes, I've tried both. I prefer Apex.
I believe with transdermal you need the concentrated amount in a dropper vs the spray.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ursa Major uses sodium Usolate. iirc this analogue is more potent *** NOS may have some input.. Also as with anything, a tolerance has likely been built up to the UR spray.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A milligram of Na-UA will have more UA than Arg-UA-Ace. So, you may be getting more UA in your system using Ursa Major. It's also possible that the more highly concentrated product is diffusing faster. Last but not least, the sodium salt is likely a bit more water soluble making it easier to transport through the bloodstream. So, again, faster diffusion which means faster tissue saturation and a more acute effect.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
A milligram of Na-UA will have more UA than Arg-UA-Ace. So, you may be getting more UA in your system using Ursa Major. It's also possible that the more highly concentrated product is diffusing faster. Last but not least, the sodium salt is likely a bit more water soluble making it easier to transport through the bloodstream. So, again, faster diffusion which means faster tissue saturation and a more acute effect.
There’s only one Ursa Major in stock. Any idea when more will be in stock. Wanted to snag up 4 more bottles. Picked up the last one but I’m going to run through these pretty quick

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll look at making more this week.
I’m not sure if this is possible or would even work but what about using Helios as a localized anti inflammatory by changing the skin penetrator? For example I have a lot of scare tissue buildup on my calves from running over the years. I go to PT every spring to get ART and dry needling done. This works but when those areas become inflamed I’m out of commission for a while. An OTC muscle rub does nothing. This year I’m going to give cannabis rub a try. Thoughts?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not sure if this is possible or would even work but what about using Helios as a localized anti inflammatory by changing the skin penetrator? For example I have a lot of scare tissue buildup on my calves from running over the years. I go to PT every spring to get ART and dry needling done. This works but when those areas become inflamed I’m out of commission for a while. An OTC muscle rub does nothing. This year I’m going to give cannabis rub a try. Thoughts?
I'm sure Nos will be back to give the most informed answer, but if I were you, I'd certainly try it (as is) when you're having inflammation issues.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like Renew said, you could apply it as is, directly to the calves. I apply it directly to my lower back and it seems to help a bit more when I do.

That being said, I could look at making a cream version which would, in theory, keep the active more localized.

GButlero

Awards
Just got 2 bottles of Ursa Major!!! Now I just need to find the perfect real estate on my body to apply (I'm already using 3 other transdermals)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s only one Ursa Major in stock. Any idea when more will be in stock. Wanted to snag up 4 more bottles. Picked up the last one but I’m going to run through these pretty quick
Hey brother, Ursa Major is back in stock!

Get it, brothers! (y)