Ursa Major 2023 Thread

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Put it in some very hot water, then add just a few drops in it. That will get the remainder out.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am 240lbs. I have 2 bottles of ursa. 10 pumps is 2ml day. I dont know how guys are usinf 4ml a day. Do you apply it twice per day everyday or only on days you workout

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i am 240lbs. I have 2 bottles of ursa. 10 pumps is 2ml day. I dont know how guys are usinf 4ml a day. Do you apply it twice per day everyday or only on days you workout
you could put it on twice a day. but you could easily get 4 ml on at once as well. its kind of a personal preference thing.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I stuck with 1 application per day for convenience. Works fine! I’d stick with every day. It might give benefit on only workout days, but I’d bet you’d see better results with daily application.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you could put it on twice a day. but you could easily get 4 ml on at once as well. its kind of a personal preference thing.
I guess I didn't think about that when I ordered. I bought 2 30mL bottles so at 4ml those bottles will only last me 15 days, ugh :(

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
start at 2 ml per day. keep running it until next Bogo! OR

you can always get 50% off with a subscription.
50% off EVERY product, EVERY Time, you say??

That's hard to beat!!!

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
would there be any issues with applying ursa and iron legion’s VII-kt same place same time?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, but you should spread the combo over as wide an area as possible.
This^^ I can do about 2 ml per shoulder and then if I still need some real estate to apply more I will go for the legs. I am also bald af so i always do 1ml on the scalp~

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This^^ I can do about 2 ml per shoulder and then if I still need some real estate to apply more I will go for the legs. I am also bald af so i always do 1ml on the scalp~
For real no kidding? I would have never thought of putting on the scalp… but then again still have my hair (knock on wood)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For real no kidding? I would have never thought of putting on the scalp… but then again still have my hair (knock on wood)
the scalp and forehead represents the #1 and #3 spot on the list for best absorbtion the #2 spot would be you balzach

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
would there be any issues with applying ursa and iron legion’s VII-kt same place same time?
I don’t know if it’s just me (bro science) or if it’s legit but I run Ursa for about 6 months of the year. Typically I apply 2ml to my upper body two times a day. I added another TD to my summer shred and changed Ursa app site to my legs and IMO I felt like it didn’t work as well so I moved it back to my upper body and after a few days, I could tell I was more vascular and my flexibility improved. I believe I read on here that the upper body has the most androgen receptors and that would make sense with how I reacted to it.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the scalp and forehead represents the #1 and #3 spot on the list for best absorbtion the #2 spot would be you balzach
I know Apex has built their TD’s for maximum efficiency at the TD app site but I would be interested in seeing how Arimahex does in a cream you can apply to your junk. I’ve used other hormonal products on my junk before and could tell a difference in libido and overall since of well-being.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know Apex has built their TD’s for maximum efficiency at the TD app site but I would be interested in seeing how Arimahex does in a cream you can apply to your junk. I’ve used other hormonal products on my junk before and could tell a difference in libido and overall since of well-being.
have you put Arimahex on your junk?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is our Best Seller for a reason!!!

Screenshot_20230623-202110~2.png

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there are several on this board who have pushed the dosing to see what happens. it's my belief that Ursa Major acts like mother nature's DNP. It really begins to etch out BF around the 4 ml mark. Note that it's still really effective at lower doses, but running it high while on a solid diet and training program "push" will yield results that some feel are unbeatable in today's market.

with what you are doing, there is A LOT you can do to help.

this is going to sound like over kill but you can pick and choose how you go about it..

4ml per day split Ursa Major AM/PM

1-2ml per day Flashpoint AM

1-2ml per day AET-50 PM

1ml per day Arimahex PM

2ml per day split Stanogen AM/PM

this will address fat loss via Thermogenic/Cortisol/Estrogen/Test/DHT optimization.

I can only stress, that if you are not willing to do the work required to loose fat (diet/training) nothing is going to make it go away. not even this huge stack. That said, you could make your purchases over time and build up your stack for an upcoming cut, or just throw down and buy everything you need and start cutting hard now~
Just curious, but I recently bought Arimahex, Ursa, and Mass Shift, and Triton. I’ve been using Arimahex and Mass Shift in the AM and Triton and Ursa about 1.5 hours preworkout. Should I start using Arimahex in the evening? What is the reasoning taking it in the evening?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious, but I recently bought Arimahex, Ursa, and Mass Shift, and Triton. I’ve been using Arimahex and Mass Shift in the AM and Triton and Ursa about 1.5 hours preworkout. Should I start using Arimahex in the evening? What is the reasoning taking it in the evening?
My guess the evening is when he starts chasing his wife. 😮

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in the case of your query it was soley to spread out the amount of product so you are not covered head to toe at one time is all

S

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just started this today. Had a problem with the pump which wasn't working. Fortunately I just took the pump out of my Phytocaine, cleaned it off and popped it into the Ursa Major bottle and it works fine. I assume this is fine as 5 pumps equals 1ml in both products.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just started this today. Had a problem with the pump which wasn't working. Fortunately I just took the pump out of my Phytocaine, cleaned it off and popped it into the Ursa Major bottle and it works fine. I assume this is fine as 5 pumps equals 1ml in both products.
Yup, totally fine. 😎👍

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
damn sorry to hear that! I had one once that didn't work well so I did the exact same thing!

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn sorry to hear that! I had one once that didn't work well so I did the exact same thing!
I have 2 bottles of mass shift for later use. What happens when I start and they don't work? Any solutions for future problems??

S

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All good. If I didn't have another pump it would have been a problem. Fortunately I have plenty of Apex products :cool:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have 2 bottles of mass shift for later use. What happens when I start and they don't work? Any solutions for future problems??
the likelihood of that is minimal. If something was wrong however, your first move would be to get with APEX customer service!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just wait til they start stacking this with mass shift!
That's the stack I'm running now + flash point and xpg alpha gel. it's a lot of topical to find real estate for lol.
I'm at a point where I get excited to finish something so I can focus on the other somethings and figure out what's doing what lol