Ursa Major 2023 Thread

Apex_Alchemy

Apex_Alchemy

Awards
URSA MAJOR is a transdermal Ursolic Acid product.

Ursolic Acid is a natural antioxidant found in apples, rosemary, and many other plants. Ursa Major may help with burning fat, toning muscles, improving mood, and help to increase antioxidants.

Apply 5-10 pumps per day of this fast drying gel to your arms, shoulders, or legs for a leaner more toned appearance!
Ursolic-acid-supplement-transdermal-2.jpg

Last edited:

raji1980

Awards
I gotta question. So I read ursolic acid increases brown fat. I typically use 1ml of ursa on shoulders 2 times a day. I use flashpoint on my chest once per day. 3 pumps per side. Will adding a pump or 2 of ursa on my chest possibly increase brown fat in my chest area or is it more a whole body thing? Gotta alot of chest fat to lose.

Also do you guys find more success using ursa once or twice per day. I do 45 minutes fasted cardio every morning if that makes a difference.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are several on this board who have pushed the dosing to see what happens. it's my belief that Ursa Major acts like mother nature's DNP. It really begins to etch out BF around the 4 ml mark. Note that it's still really effective at lower doses, but running it high while on a solid diet and training program "push" will yield results that some feel are unbeatable in today's market.

with what you are doing, there is A LOT you can do to help.

this is going to sound like over kill but you can pick and choose how you go about it..

4ml per day split Ursa Major AM/PM

1-2ml per day Flashpoint AM

1-2ml per day AET-50 PM

1ml per day Arimahex PM

2ml per day split Stanogen AM/PM

this will address fat loss via Thermogenic/Cortisol/Estrogen/Test/DHT optimization.

I can only stress, that if you are not willing to do the work required to loose fat (diet/training) nothing is going to make it go away. not even this huge stack. That said, you could make your purchases over time and build up your stack for an upcoming cut, or just throw down and buy everything you need and start cutting hard now~

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I gotta question. So I read ursolic acid increases brown fat. I typically use 1ml of ursa on shoulders 2 times a day. I use flashpoint on my chest once per day. 3 pumps per side. Will adding a pump or 2 of ursa on my chest possibly increase brown fat in my chest area or is it more a whole body thing? Gotta alot of chest fat to lose.

Also do you guys find more success using ursa once or twice per day. I do 45 minutes fasted cardio every morning if that makes a difference.
I don’t think where you apply will affect much. The ursolic acid should be systemic, so just get it on thin skin for good absorption. I only ever used a single application, so I can’t say if splitting is better or worse, but once a day was definitely fine. Worked very well.

raji1980

Awards
Any BOGOS coming up? I wanna run this at 4ml a day. I'm sitting at 231 down from 265. Still a long way to go. Shoulder and knee surgery wrecked my body. If 4ml makes a difference gotta do it but can't afford 60 dollars for 2 weeks worth lol. I also take DCP, Epitome, Inhibit E and Flashpoint. (Ammo coming soon) Great products

Last edited:
Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
there are several on this board who have pushed the dosing to see what happens. it's my belief that Ursa Major acts like mother nature's DNP. It really begins to etch out BF around the 4 ml mark. Note that it's still really effective at lower doses, but running it high while on a solid diet and training program "push" will yield results that some feel are unbeatable in today's market.

with what you are doing, there is A LOT you can do to help.

this is going to sound like over kill but you can pick and choose how you go about it..

4ml per day split Ursa Major AM/PM

1-2ml per day Flashpoint AM

1-2ml per day AET-50 PM

1ml per day Arimahex PM

2ml per day split Stanogen AM/PM

this will address fat loss via Thermogenic/Cortisol/Estrogen/Test/DHT optimization.

I can only stress, that if you are not willing to do the work required to loose fat (diet/training) nothing is going to make it go away. not even this huge stack. That said, you could make your purchases over time and build up your stack for an upcoming cut, or just throw down and buy everything you need and start cutting hard now~
How many mgs is a ML?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any BOGOS coming up? I wanna run this at 4ml a day. I'm sitting at 231 down from 265. Still a long way to go. Shoulder and knee surgery wrecked my body. If 4ml makes a difference gotta do it but can't afford 60 dollars for 2 weeks worth lol. I also take DCP, Epitome, Inhibit E and Flashpoint. (Ammo coming soon) Great products
keep in mind we have a subscription service where you can always get bogo pricies! Not sure when the next one will be but maybe valentines? ? idk

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
Where else can i apply this other than
Chest and shoulders?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
that said, I literally put 2-3 ml on each shoulder, sometimes twice a day
Each? You got some big shoulders bro! I was doing 2 each side, but I hit delts, upper arms, and chest.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
How soon after applying
Is recommended to shower?
The smell is really strong.
Dont want to be going out with it still on

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How soon after applying
After it dries (quickly), there is very little scent, to most of us.
If you don't want to go out after applying, you could apply after you are in for the evening.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How soon after applying
a couple things...
1. wait at least an hour before showering and preferably two

2. apply it to the tops of your feet, and put your socks on afterwards (sure fire way to ensure no one can smell it)

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
keep us posted on your progress!
For sure.
FML
I was thinking of upping dosage to 3ml daily
And went to order cpl more bottles and i see
The Bogo is over.
Fingers crossed for another sale.
Incredible product so far
I feel fantastic

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For sure.
FML
I was thinking of upping dosage to 3ml daily
And went to order cpl more bottles and i see
The Bogo is over.
Fingers crossed for another sale.
Incredible product so far
I feel fantastic
Yeah .... People LOVE that product!

Don't forget to consider our subscription program. You Always save 50% off of Every product in your Subscription box.
(y):)

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
day 17
im down 6lbs
started doing cardio on day 10
dosage is 2ml per day
appetite suppression is still strong.
my wife is even noticing the change.
which is shocking to me after being with her for 30 years she
stills looks at me

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
day 17
im down 6lbs
started doing cardio on day 10
dosage is 2ml per day
appetite suppression is still strong.
my wife is even noticing the change.
which is shocking to me after being with her for 30 years she
stills looks at me
There's an advertising campaign here: Ursa Major so your wife will look at you... or something like that... 🤔

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
do u guys spread it around with your finger or just let it dry on as is?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
do u guys spread it around with your finger or just let it dry on as is?
Not sure if I misunderstod, but of course you spread it. I use my palms, as I would assume most to do as well. Some use plastic gloves or stuff like that, to avoid wasting the product, as it obviously wont absorb well through the palm. But I've never used any gloves myself and am not really worried about wasting the product doing so. I think I've seen someone say they spread TD's with the inside of their wrist.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last edited:

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
BOGO FREE, starting Tomorrow!!!!

@gus6917
Decisions Decisions
1st bottle almost empty
2nd one in cupboard.
Was doing 2ml daily.
Thinking getting 4 more bottles and dose at
4ml.
Would dosing 4ml once a day be ok compared to splitting Am/Pm method?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Decisions Decisions
1st bottle almost empty
2nd one in cupboard.
Was doing 2ml daily.
4ml.
It would.
You could try it out, to see how you react.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Decisions Decisions
1st bottle almost empty
2nd one in cupboard.
Was doing 2ml daily.
4ml.
We've had a few guys say 4ml is where the real magic starts to happen.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 ml per day of Ursa or 2 ml with 2 ml of Flash Point ? What would be better for fat loss? On other "products" that control cortisol and estrogen already.
Thanks

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decisions Decisions
1st bottle almost empty
2nd one in cupboard.
Was doing 2ml daily.
4ml.
One thing that’s different with Ursa IMO compared to other natural supplements I’ve tried is when I was in a very large cal deficit, I didn’t feel or look flat. I’ve got about 10 bottles in my stash that I’m about to run with a product from another vendor. IMO I’d split the dosage up only because 4ml takes a lot of body space.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One thing that’s different with Ursa IMO compared to other natural supplements I’ve tried is when I was in a very large cal deficit, I didn’t feel or look flat. I’ve got about 10 bottles in my stash that I’m about to run with a product from another vendor. IMO I’d split the dosage up only because 4ml takes a lot of body space.
Ursa is also anabolic. I got excellent strength gains.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 ml per day of Ursa or 2 ml with 2 ml of Flash Point ? What would be better for fat loss? On other "products" that control cortisol and estrogen already.
Thanks
It would probably depend upon who you ask.

4ml Ursa Major gets Incredible feedback!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks
if you have a little longer to go on the fat burning end of things I would just pour the coals to it with Ursa. when you are closer to your goal is when I like to add the FP.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed ever since bottle has
Gotten down to halfway
Its sometimes more difficult to get
A full squirt out.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
I've been loving your Ursa poetry over the weeks. Almost done with a 4ml/day run myself. If you keep it upright you'll be able to squirt out all but the last tiny bit, then I take the cap off and let the last of the liquid gold drip out on my shoulder.
yes ok
that was the issue
when i squirt i like to lay down
at my age the knees get weak