sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If the feedback is on here, feel free to link it. Would love to read about an extended run at 4ml per day.

Also am I right in my assessment that 1ml is one press of the pump?
Yes, 1 ml is 1 pump.

I've seen people mention it on here, but you rarely see full on reviews on here now days like you used to.

lanky

Awards
I have used $500 worth of prototype nutrition's transdermal ursolic acid spray. Stayed on it for about 3-4 months straight if my memory serves me well around 2 years ago. I will be doing a comparison with xpg product at a high dosage of 5-6 pumps a day. Recieved my package a few days ago. Initial thoughts on the product. Physical appearance seems to be a cross between a gel and a cream. odor is similar to salvo but less intense. maybe 1/10'th the potency. dissipates maybe an hour after application to barely noticeable levels unless you stick your nose in your shirt and take a big whiff. i did not notice any increased sweating during exercise as others have mentioned with this product over the past few days

lanky

Awards
ursolic acid is not a quick acting supplement from my previous experiment, it seemed last time i needed about 2 months then all of a sudden i got really lean...i actually overshot my goal and lost too much bodyfat and looked flat and gaunt

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ursolic acid is not a quick acting supplement from my previous experiment, it seemed last time i needed about 2 months then all of a sudden i got really lean...i actually overshot my goal and lost too much bodyfat and looked flat and gaunt
A lot of people do start to see results within the first couple of weeks, but I definitely agree that the results seem to intensify with use; it seems like it really gets better by the week.