Urijah Faber workout

hawks31

Awards
Just noticed this guy on tv fighting for hte UFC. Guy has muscles people dont know existed. Anyone find this guy's workout regimen online anywhere? googled it but came up with nothing. Anything similar would help too. I just found my new motivation/inspiration for my workout goals.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
It would be hard to do his work out routine, he probably trains 6+ hours a day that is what he gets paid to do. It would be hard to do his work out routine seeing how he fights every day for a few hours, but yea he is one bad ass mofo he was throwing around guys in the WEC like they were little girls.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed this guy on tv fighting for hte UFC. Guy has muscles people dont know existed. Anyone find this guy's workout regimen online anywhere? googled it but came up with nothing. Anything similar would help too. I just found my new motivation/inspiration for my workout goals.
Wrestle for 20 years and maybe you will get that look you want.

hawks31

Awards
yeah thanks a lot, no kidding its near impossible to look like that but why the negativity? u see some dude on the cover of muscle mag and say wow id like to look like him. i mean why work out at all then huh? need a little drive/inspiration/ goals no? im sure ur just some streetbeast who's just naturally massive and ripped right?? no

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
yeah thanks a lot, no kidding its near impossible to look like that but why the negativity? u see some dude on the cover of muscle mag and say wow id like to look like him. i mean why work out at all then huh? need a little drive/inspiration/ goals no? im sure ur just some streetbeast who's just naturally massive and ripped right?? no

Low bodyfat will get you most of the way if you have some mass.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
There are alot of scum bags on here who would be ***** slapped in real life for talking how they talk on here

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
What negativity? Faber has been wrestling for 20 yrs and is a phenomenal athlete. He has ridiculous genetics and a work ethic that is second to none. Thats why he looks the way he does. He's put his time in. What did you want me to say? Give you some b.s. workout routine to get that "Urijah body" in 6 weeks? Please.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
What negativity? Faber has been wrestling for 20 yrs and is a phenomenal athlete. He has ridiculous genetics and a work ethic that is second to none. Thats why he looks the way he does. He's put his time in. What did you want me to say? Give you some b.s. workout routine to get that "Urijah body" in 6 weeks? Please.
no you could not be prick and act like you have a bigger then two inch penis and show some respect, he was asking a question and you answered like a ****in ****. slap nuts

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Come again?[/QUOT
wtf you mean come again? people talk down to people asking questions like they know everything like slappy on this thread, the kid was asking a question about some ones work out routine and he answers like he is a piece of ****

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Come again?[/QUOT
wtf you mean come again? people talk down to people asking questions like they know everything like slappy on this thread, the kid was asking a question about some ones work out routine and he answers like he is a piece of ****

If anything he hyperbolized the amount of work it takes to look like Urijah. There is no insult there.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
no you could not be prick and act like you have a bigger then two inch penis and show some respect, he was asking a question and you answered like a ****in ****. slap nuts
No I answered it truthfully. Would you rather me just blow smoke up his ass? Many people on this board just dont understand the dedication it takes to be a top level athlete,bodybuilder,powerlifter, etc. You are a perfect example of the delusion tard. You are 5'11, 175 lbs. and clearly think you are the ****, but in reality you are just an idiot with an unrealistic self view.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VolcomX311 MMA 18
Jessep76 MMA 10
Jessep76 MMA 17
elscotto MMA 0