Urgent! Need Responses this is serious

Chest

Awards
I hurt myself during football practice, it is pretty serious. From what the doctors can see from the mri i partially tore my acl and pcl. The problem is with my mcl ; i completely tore that and tore the ligament from the bone. The doctor wants to operate on wednesday. Is this the standard procedure for something like this? is the surgery to soon or not soon enough? The reason im asking is because i dont know how good this doctor is so i wanted to see if anything similar has happened to anybody or if anybody has some really good info on this. Please only give legit and good medical answers, im all game for joking around but not about something like this.

Chest

Awards
yeah man but he said the major problem is that the mcl is torn from the bone. I just think he might want to operate to soon. He wants to do it wednesday

Chest

Awards
i understand that. im just concerned thats all cause this is not a situation i wanted to be in haha

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
have the surgery, do the rehab. play sports again. it's not too soon. the sooner you get it done, the sooner you'll heal.