UR SPRAY

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Ur spray 2packs are out of stock but they are still selling singles. From what I found out, no eta on 2 packs at this time. I like me some Ur spray and panic when i think i may run out.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Ur spray 2packs are out of stock but they are still selling singles. From what I found out, no eta on 2 packs at this time. I like me some Ur spray and panic when i think i may run out.
ditto on the panic

cmoney

Awards
truthornothin/ pat,you guys know if/when the Ur spray two pack will be available again? on one hand i want to get two bottles before its out of stock but on the other hand i wanna save $20 if i can

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin/ pat,you guys know if/when the Ur spray two pack will be available again? on one hand i want to get two bottles before its out of stock but on the other hand i wanna save $20 if i can
Shoul be back in stock sometime next week

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Quick question for truth or PA. I have 2 bottles of pump spray and both have big white flakes floating around In the solution. My previous bottles did not have this. Is this of concern and if it should be, what steps can I take to correct it? Any input is greatly appreciated.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Quick question for truth or PA. I have 2 bottles of pump spray and both have big white flakes floating around In the solution. My previous bottles did not have this. Is this of concern and if it should be, what steps can I take to correct it? Any input is greatly appreciated.
I don't think there is anything to be concerned about. Try swirling the bottle in a hot water bath until the flakes dissolve. It appears that the flakes are the actives that fell out of solution.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there is anything to be concerned about. Try swirling the bottle in a hot water bath until the flakes dissolve. It appears that the flakes are the actives that fell out of solution.
Tried that but the flakes never disolved any noticable amount. Appreciate the help though.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Tried that but the flakes never disolved any noticable amount. Appreciate the help though.

send me some flakes and i will send you a free bottle

but them in a ziploc bag or something

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Yea I also noticed slight flaking in my last bottle of Pump Spray, ordered a two pack of UR spray and its obviously harder to tell with the darker bottle but it appears under light there is less flaking. Have one unopened bottle of Pump spray with slight flaking at the bottom, will try heating but not too worried about it, maybe its the adenosine compound.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yea I also noticed slight flaking in my last bottle of Pump Spray, ordered a two pack of UR spray and its obviously harder to tell with the darker bottle but it appears under light there is less flaking. Have one unopened bottle of Pump spray with slight flaking at the bottom, will try heating but not too worried about it, maybe its the adenosine compound.
Swirling the bottles in a hot water bath for a few minutes should rectify the issue

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Swirling the bottles in a hot water bath for a few minutes should rectify the issue
Had this same thing happen with about 3 diff bottles back in the feb/march time frame...PS does not like cooler temps...heating it up worked to an extent...but then after a couple days would fall back out of the solution...and clog the nozzle up...

Ninja edit: this was with pump spray...

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I tried heating the solution and nothing happened as far as dissolving the flakes. Hate to say it, but Im not getting the results like I did on my first run, which leaned me out nicely along with great vascularity. First run it kicked in roughly 2-3 weeks, and I'm coming up on 6 weeks this run. My diet isn't the best, nor was it last time which is what I really liked about pump spray.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
ive been switching back and forth between UR and pump and ive been getting great results, took about 8 weeks of consistent use tho

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any idea when UR spray will be back in stock?

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Any idea when UR spray will be back in stock?
haha man it goes quick doesnt it? least the 2 packs anyways, switched back to pump spray for this month have one bottle of UR spray left.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha man it goes quick doesnt it? least the 2 packs anyways, switched back to pump spray for this month have one bottle of UR spray left.
I know man I ran straight UR for the first time in a year and forgot how much I loved it. Was planning on running a couple of months straight this time around.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
PA is the advanced discussion forum you used to head now gone?
and if you still want flakes from pump spray i can send you some when my next bottle runs out, (no worries but if you wanted to analyze)

and cat diesel ive been logging both ursobolic, pump spray/UR spray, and test force if ur interested in anecdotal feedback

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PA is the advanced discussion forum you used to head now gone?
and if you still want flakes from pump spray i can send you some when my next bottle runs out, (no worries but if you wanted to analyze)

and cat diesel ive been logging both ursobolic, pump spray/UR spray, and test force if ur interested in anecdotal feedback
Yeah man I will definitely check it out. From my 2 runs of UR spray and 1 run of Pump Spray I would say I definitely found UR Spray to be more effective. That extra bit of UR really made a big difference for me. Hope it gets back in stock soon

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Im using Ur Spray and R Spray, how and when should I take which??
Right now 50 sprays R Spray in morning 50 sprays UR Spray before bed... does it matter?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im using Ur Spray and R Spray, how and when should I take which??
Right now 50 sprays R Spray in morning 50 sprays UR Spray before bed... does it matter?
I would run UR twice a day. It is possible to run three sprays a day but a pain. My best advice would be to spray Ur twice a day everywhere but your back and have somebody spray the R spray on your back twice daily

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truth,

I was reading one of my empty Ur Spray bottles the other day and getting all nostalgic with it. One thing I came across that I had never seen before or chose to overlook lol, it says not for use by professional athletes or those in the military. Professional athletes, yea makes sense but military? Any info would be appreciated

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
PA, what address do I send these flakes to?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Truth,

I was reading one of my empty Ur Spray bottles the other day and getting all nostalgic with it. One thing I came across that I had never seen before or chose to overlook lol, it says not for use by professional athletes or those in the military. Professional athletes, yea makes sense but military? Any info would be appreciated
To me ....I feel it has possibly anabolic properties that could test hot. Just my thought. What do I know.... Only be on it since October or November of last year.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Bump seems how it is non hormonal but works damn good

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To me ....I feel it has possibly anabolic properties that could test hot. Just my thought. What do I know.... Only be on it since October or November of last year.
LMAO! You're crazy man! I knew you'd like it hahaha!!