Uptake spill the beans.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I would go 12-16 weeks on/6-8 weeks off

NO Uptake has plenty of NMA, no need to take another product with NMDA along with it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
I will be using Paragon and was curious if there would be issue. Obviously there would be if there is enough in NO Uptake. I'll hold off until after I'm done with Paragon. Thanks for the answers.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, holding off would be your best bet.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO Uptake and Un-Cut work well together?

xhrr

Awards
Is Uptake ever gonna be available outside the appnut site?

xhrr

Awards
Yes it will. You should hear something soon, but probably not until after Uncut is released.
Cool looking forward to trying both, but Uncut is at the top of the list for me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it will. You should hear something soon, but probably not until after Uncut is released.
Was I tripping or did someone say their may be some changes with NO Uptake as well? JW because I have enjoyed it and would be intrigued to see what is changing...

Either way I am still waiting for that 15 pg Uncut write up. Should be educational in one way or another. :D

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Was I tripping or did someone say their may be some changes with NO Uptake as well? JW because I have enjoyed it and would be intrigued to see what is changing...

Either way I am still waiting for that 15 pg Uncut write up. Should be educational in one way or another. :D
We definitely aren't changing the formula on NO Uptake. Everybody that has tried seemed to really like it, so we aren't going to fix something that isn't broken.

15 pg. Uncut writeup coming soon. It's full of good info and pretty pictures...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Having the tech sitting right here- I may put it up here one of these days, LOL

We are going to leave it the same for now as far as formulation, but I have been looking at something for "down the road"

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We definitely aren't changing the formula on NO Uptake. Everybody that has tried seemed to really like it, so we aren't going to fix something that isn't broken.

Ok cool I was tripping then...glad because you know it has treated me well. Maybe some Uncut + Uptake combo packs at friendly retailers down the road?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm not a big fan of encapsulates pre's (I enjoy my flavored powder lol) but Uptake is definitely the sh*t

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We are going to leave it the same for now as far as formulation, but I have been looking at something for "down the road"
Alright thanks. I almost feel like I should edit my post before anyone reads it and start asking about it. Don't wanna cause any confusion. :ntome:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I realize I never posted the Tech for Uptake- it is pretty interesting

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks. I almost feel like I should edit my post before anyone reads it and start asking about it. Don't wanna cause any confusion. :ntome:
No worries bro- we haven't really been overly active over here the last couple years- that is most likely going to change pretty soon

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Now if you all come out with a product called "stepped on" I'll laugh my ass off. :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now if you all come out with a product called "stepped on" I'll laugh my ass off. :D
That's the alias of our competitors pre workout formulas

:p j/k

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No,that's what happens to your competitors products while going to yours!