Update About Iconic Formulations 10/17/22

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, there have been a few things going on and I've been debating bringing them up within the community.

Long story, short - many of you are already likely aware duplicate shipments went out for some time...many of you have probably received more than one shipment for your order. Our distribution warehouse in Oklahoma is a contract facility to help manage our shipments - there was a glitch that caused them not to realize when shipments had been fulfilled already and they sent out countless duplicate shipments for some time (I actually don't know how long yet). This was something that was brought to my attention in august - the same week my father passed away...I didn't have time to address it right away.

In the end, it looks like we lost about $200k in inventory and additional shipping costs. This also wiped out some products whose ingredients are challenging to source (11-kt, androsterone, etc). compounded, our latest shipment of Androsterone was seized by customs.

This is a tough time to get hit with this, loans are challenging to secure at this time and terms are not friendly. Ultra Eleven, Ultra Hard and Alpha Seven are critically low and these may go out of stock at some point in the near future.

I'm confident we can survive these set backs, but we do need some support from you guys. I am working on some new products, but we are more or less paralyzed by stifled cash flow...needing to rebuild inventory when we didn't have the sales to finance it.

If you like our products, please leave reviews. if you received duplicate shipments, I will not ask for anything back, but please try our other products and especially our pre workouts - we just got the blue Hawaiian back in stock. We make quality products that deliver, please help us spread the word.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really sorry to hear about this and I hope yall can rebound! I ordered 3 more Neuro AET a couple weeks back and turned someone on to Thermo Amp!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First, I am very sorry about the loss of your father.

To anyone who ordered product and received duplicate orders (I did not), I would strongly encourage you to consider sending some form of additional payment to Iconic Formulations (I have no idea how that might work - but I am sure Rob knows a way to do this). It is one thing if a retailer offers a BOGO or decides to gift someone, but it is much different if a retailer has to unintentionally absorb the costs of goods sold/delivered as a result of a third party error. That is a tough pill to swallow.

I did not ask Rob about this, and I have no right to speak for anyone else except me - but no one benefits in the long run if someone has to absorb costs (and forgo additional sales) - so stepping up seems like a no-brainer and the most ethical thing to do.

Rob - please have this deleted if this is out of line.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Brother...

If there's anything I can do to help, you know how to get ahold of me. Please do not hesitate to reach out. In fact, if I don't hear from you, I'll be reaching out to you after giving you a little time to breathe.

If you need to talk or anything, I'm always around.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry about your father Rob.

I was actually planning on ordering some Ultra-11, assuming you were doing a Halloween sale again. I'll see if I can place an order sooner.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for your loss Rob. When it rains it pours. I’m rooting for you my friend. It’s been a while since I’ve placed an order with you. I’ve been cutting back just a bit on supps, and trying some different stuff lately. Hate to hear your androsterone got seized. Will you be able to recover it? I didn’t think there were issues with legality there? Anyway, I’m going to place an order within a couple of days or so, as my stash is dwindling. Hang in there, this will pass.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Condolences on your Father's passing. I'm sure the AM Community will step up and give you some help !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear about your father. As always if there is anything I can do for you please reach out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You've been through a lot this year - I was so sorry to hear about your father and have been keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

The situation with the shipping facility is terrible, I had no idea it had been going on for that long or was that extensive. I know that mistakes and accidents happen, but that's an extreme case on their end of things.

I hope that some of those that received duplicate shipments will return them, pay for them, or at least leave you positive reviews and feedback on them to support you.

I also hope that you'll have success with All Out Sweat and All Out Ultra - I know that some people are really looking forward to the Blue Hawaiian flavors and I like that one too, but I want to also emphasize to anyone reading not to overlook the Peach Mango flavor because it tastes very good in my opinion, and that's coming from someone who normally doesn't like Mango.

All Out Sweat and All Out Ultra are great comprehensive pre-workouts.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You've been through a lot this year - I was so sorry to hear about your father and have been keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

The situation with the shipping facility is terrible, I had no idea it had been going on for that long or was that extensive. I know that mistakes and accidents happen, but that's an extreme case on their end of things.

I hope that some of those that received duplicate shipments will return them, pay for them, or at least leave you positive reviews and feedback on them to support you.

I also hope that you'll have success with All Out Sweat and All Out Ultra - I know that some people are really looking forward to the Blue Hawaiian flavors and I like that one too, but I want to also emphasize to anyone reading not to overlook the Peach Mango flavor because it tastes very good in my opinion, and that's coming from someone who normally doesn't like Mango.

All Out Sweat and All Out Ultra are great comprehensive pre-workouts.
Thanks Steve - it's been a rough year, but I don't think it compares to yours.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear about your father. As always if there is anything I can do for you please reach out.
Thanks man, it's been a rough year for all - I know you've had a tough time too

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, Rob, that totally sucks!! Going to your site right now to place an order!
thanks man, I appreciated you reaching out to me about my dad back in August

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry about your father Rob.

I was actually planning on ordering some Ultra-11, assuming you were doing a Halloween sale again. I'll see if I can place an order sooner.
Thanks! I had been holding back on some sales because we just don't have enough inventory to really support them. 11 keto will probably never go on sale again...this is the last bit and the double shipments destroyed the inventory of ultra 11 we had

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brother...

If there's anything I can do to help, you know how to get ahold of me. Please do not hesitate to reach out. In fact, if I don't hear from you, I'll be reaching out to you after giving you a little time to breathe.

If you need to talk or anything, I'm always around.
Thank you, sir! I always appreciate you!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really sorry to hear about this and I hope yall can rebound! I ordered 3 more Neuro AET a couple weeks back and turned someone on to Thermo Amp!!
Seriously, much appreciated!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First, I am very sorry about the loss of your father.

To anyone who ordered product and received duplicate orders (I did not), I would strongly encourage you to consider sending some form of additional payment to Iconic Formulations (I have no idea how that might work - but I am sure Rob knows a way to do this). It is one thing if a retailer offers a BOGO or decides to gift someone, but it is much different if a retailer has to unintentionally absorb the costs of goods sold/delivered as a result of a third party error. That is a tough pill to swallow.

I did not ask Rob about this, and I have no right to speak for anyone else except me - but no one benefits in the long run if someone has to absorb costs (and forgo additional sales) - so stepping up seems like a no-brainer and the most ethical thing to do.

Rob - please have this deleted if this is out of line.
Thanks bud! I was honestly surprised by how many duplicate orders went out without people speaking up. There was one customer who did reach out to me because they received an order that I had promised to add some samples of our pre with...they got it without the samples (I personally shipped them). This is what tipped me off about the issue...but, when they realized they got 2 free bottles of Alpha Seven, they didn't have any interest in shipping the duplicate ones back to me

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks bud! I was honestly surprised by how many duplicate orders went out without people speaking up. There was one customer who did reach out to me because they received an order that I had promised to add some samples of our pre with...they got it without the samples (I personally shipped them). This is what tipped me off about the issue...but, when they realized they got 2 free bottles of Alpha Seven, they didn't have any interest in shipping the duplicate ones back to me
That is a shame. As much as well all want great deals, dishonestly benefiting at someone else's expense is parasitic.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordering a few Neuro AET right now man, sorry to hear about all of the challenges. For what it is worth I still think it is the best topical B-aet out there and I have used them all.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is a shame. As much as well all want great deals, dishonestly benefiting at someone else's expense is parasitic.
exactly what I thought man, it is very surprising

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn. I can’t understand that many people just like “oh cool I got a double order better not say anything”. Jesus… like I understand to a certain small extent the aspect of a mistake on your part isn’t a mistake on mine for shipping things because bringing things to the post office can be a damn pain but at least let the company know. Damn… sorry brother