Upcomming stack? help

Profion

Awards
hey guys

Im looking forward to buy my new stack of supplements tomorrow, only thing that i am kinda confused about is wich preworkout to go for?
Ive tried: jack3d, craze, noxplode, noxplode 2.0, 1MR, Nonovapor, Supercharge, Superpump
Favorites where jack3d and craze along with 1MR

What i am looking for is kinda what everybody is; Increase vascularity, Focuz, Energy

I am thinking about trying to add to products togetter to get the desired effect that i am looking for
So a Preworkout product and a Vascularity product aka "NO"

Ive heard good stuff about Fierce, Hemovol, White flood, Neurocore, Assault, Crack, Mesomorph
As for Vascularity/NO Nitrix, White flood ect?`

What Stack or product would u guys recommend me to try out now?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It looks like you favor and like stims , if sheer vascularity , energy and pump is desired I would go with a combo of:

Hemavol or Just SNS Agmantine stacked with Crazy while theres still some left in the market after the ban.

If you wanna try something without stims and one that I would actually take for myself:

Hemavol/agmantine and muscle marinade.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
forget about nitrix and wb2...look into hemavol + c4, hemavol + whiteflood (what i currently use)

Profion

Awards
Seems like hemovol has its place on the list!
Celorza by crazy you ment craze?

But isent Hemovol kinda close to Whiteflood, Hemovol focuses on amino acids and nutrient supply and therefore giving effect to vasculatiry where as pre-workout products as Jack3d has caffeine and 1.3 as mental / energy levels?

Ill look into hemovol / whitefloods ingridence..

i my self was thinking about Hemovol / Jack3d or Hemovol / C4

Ive also seen good reviews on C4, wich version are you using and whats so special about it? as i see i does not contain 1.3?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no hemavol doesnt come close to profile of whiteflood....whiteflood v2, i hate jack3d personally

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there are a ton of options you have....why not look into iforce mv2 or max intense + hemavol.....i also use agmatine standalone with beta alanine and ae2 matrix, all from SNS

Profion

Awards
Im buying from ********************** since i live in denmark, seems like they dont have whiteflood verison 2, or is it just a remake of the ingridence they made and did not change the name of the product or added v2 :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Seems like hemovol has its place on the list!
Celorza by crazy you ment craze?

But isent Hemovol kinda close to Whiteflood, Hemovol focuses on amino acids and nutrient supply and therefore giving effect to vasculatiry where as pre-workout products as Jack3d has caffeine and 1.3 as mental / energy levels?

Ill look into hemovol / whitefloods ingridence..

i my self was thinking about Hemovol / Jack3d or Hemovol / C4

Ive also seen good reviews on C4, wich version are you using and whats so special about it? as i see i does not contain 1.3?
Yeah haha Craze , stupid auto correct got me there , but yeah you definetly want to have something other than stims to give you energy/endurance in the workout , thus I suggested Muscle Marinade since it has the most proven ingredients that work. Creatine Mono , Beta Alanine , Betaine , BCAAs, and also if you throw in the Hemavol you get the Agmantine plus other goodies , it is not stimmed like jack 3d , but i get better results with this.

Craze is awesome because it has betaine and beta alanine too , creatine and stims , thus adding the agmantine from sns agmantine or hemavol makes it THAT much better too hehe...its your choice! try em out!

Valhalla86

Valhalla86

Awards
Fierce/Hemavol, WFv2/Hemavol, or Hemavol with CM2 should produce some pretty killer pumps.

If you want a good kick in the ass, Animal Rage/Hemavol.

Valhalla86

Valhalla86

Awards
SAN CM2 is primarily creatine nitrate with some beta-alanine. Would not mix it with Craze, though.

Profion

Awards
Went for Hemovol / Maximize intense
would have gone for hemovol/white flood but they dident have WF

Cant wait to get on some preworkout and try out hemovol, since ive stopped using Craze i feel so freaking tired in the gym and in my everyday funciton Troll..

have taken some time off from the gym to recover totally, a have been able to sleep about 10hours. Diet is kinda in check alittle low on protein and kcal but thats actually the goal due to that i want to cut alittle bit!

Strength is the same as when i had my 14days break from the gym