Upcoming releases

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey there Krew!
Welcome and what do y'all have in the pipeline as far as releases?
Have been digging the Ursa gel

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know if @sns8778 or @LeanEngineer could answer this or not ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not aware of anything new in the pipeline but we currently carry these two gels by XPG at Strong Supplement Shop

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not aware of anything new in the pipeline but we currently carry these two gels by XPG at Strong Supplement Shop

Nice
Suppress-c is some great stuff

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Any reviews or logs on the Ab Solved

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any reviews or logs on the Ab Solved
I haven't seen many logs or reviews on it, but as you know, you don't see many of them now days unless the company is giving product out in exchange for them anyway. But there is a lot of great feedback on it.

Here's a link to the original thread on it:

I had used it and really enjoyed it and will definitely be using it in the future to help lean down from all the fat I put on after the accident.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think they're dropping a TAA transdermal within a month.
I think that XPG will be doing a TAA topical but there are actually a couple of new releases from them planned in front of it, but I would expect them all to be out pretty soon. I think the only thing they're waiting on is their new website to be finalized.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey there Krew!
I don't know if @sns8778 or @LeanEngineer could answer this or not ?
I'm sorry that I missed this thread and somehow missed it even being tagged in it lol.

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Ursa Gel, its a great product.

I know that XPG has at least 3 new products that will be coming out soon and then several more that are finalized and in the works. I think it should be a very exciting next 6 months for the brand.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Hopefully Strong will bring in CurcuPrime Gel and Ursa-gel soon. It would be cool to see them offer those.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using CurcuPrime Gel on my shoulders for about a week now, it seem to be working great, it is not messy, and once it dries there is no smell. Good product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using CurcuPrime Gel on my shoulders for about a week now, it seem to be working great, it is not messy, and once it dries there is no smell. Good product.
i have not tried that product .. but XPG hasnt let me down yet .. will add it to next DPS order.
10G of Tetrahydrocurcumin is a great deal.

How much are you applying ? And just once a day or split morning/night ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i have not tried that product .. but XPG hasnt let me down yet .. will add it to next DPS order.
10G of Tetrahydrocurcumin is a great deal.

How much are you applying ? And just once a day or split morning/night ?
3 Pumps (each shoulder & right knee) once pre day

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry that I missed this thread and somehow missed it even being tagged in it lol.

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Ursa Gel, its a great product.

I know that XPG has at least 3 new products that will be coming out soon and then several more that are finalized and in the works. I think it should be a very exciting next 6 months for the brand.
No problem, busy Steve is busy
Sounds like they are going all out here pretty quick then
Other than the TAA what else is soon to come out? Let's have it, Steve!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No problem, busy Steve is busy
Sounds like they are going all out here pretty quick then
Other than the TAA what else is soon to come out? Let's have it, Steve!
I'll check over the weekend and see if I can get an estimated timeline on the new releases and also what information I'm allowed to give out or tease :)

Busy Steve lately has been busy anxious overwhelmed basketcase Steve haha

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I'll check over the weekend and see if I can get an estimated timeline on the new releases and also what information I'm allowed to give out or tease :)

Busy Steve lately has been busy anxious overwhelmed basketcase Steve haha
A tren dermal?! Jk, but not really. :oops:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey there Krew!
I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying Ursa-Gel.

We have several new releases coming up soon and I would love to hear any ideas that people have for products that they would like to see from us.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying Ursa-Gel.

We have several new releases coming up soon and I would love to hear any ideas that people have for products that they would like to see from us.
Let's hear about the upcoming releases! 🕺

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
Let's hear about the upcoming releases! 🕺
We're hoping to have our website launched within the next couple of weeks and then we will make announcements about the new releases. We have some already ready to launch, we're just waiting on the site to be ready.

I would love to hear ideas of types of products that you'd like to see us come out with.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're hoping to have our website launched within the next couple of weeks and then we will make announcements about the new releases. We have some already ready to launch, we're just waiting on the site to be ready.

I would love to hear ideas of types of products that you'd like to see us come out with.
Gotcha
Well, we're aware of Triacetyl Adenosine coming out, speculating an Epicatechin is as well... Would be cool to see an Apigenin or Urolithin-B transdermal.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was thinking this also, would love if Matt/Evo and XPG were to team up or if Evo were to license VM at least
IIRC he implied the updated VM release was probably dead, so I'd love it if there was some way for them to work together so it can see the light of day.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
Other than Virile Mane, none of the topical companies have ever really targeted hair/scalp stuff... would be interested to see something like that in the pipeline.
Was thinking this also, would love if Matt/Evo and XPG were to team up or if Evo were to license VM at least
IIRC he implied the updated VM release was probably dead, so I'd love it if there was some way for them to work together so it can see the light of day.
Interesting. Thank you for the suggestion.

We've never had anyone ask us for a product of this type before and I wasn't familiar with Virile Mane before seeing these posts, but I'll read up on it and check it out.

I'm not sure what the technicalities would be with doing something like that, but it's something that I can run by the guys on the formulation side of things and see if it would be possible.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting. Thank you for the suggestion.

We've never had anyone ask us for a product of this type before and I wasn't familiar with Virile Mane before seeing these posts, but I'll read up on it and check it out.

I'm not sure what the technicalities would be with doing something like that, but it's something that I can run by the guys on the formulation side of things and see if it would be possible.
Tetrahydrocurcumin was one of the ingredients I'm pretty sure, so you guys already have that on hand =p

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As my hair gets thinner, I like this idea!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In general, a product idea like that is a bit outside the realm of the types of topicals that XPG does, but its something I will look into the dynamics of and see how feasible it would be.

I had heard of the product but had never looked into it or followed the feedback on it, but I have looked into some other products and ingredients along those lines.

Did he say why the idea on his end was probably dead?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Marketing considered, but I would think a natural remedy for hair loss/growth would be a HUGE seller, esp in the mainstream market

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would love to hear more ideas too.
Hemp derived Rick Simpson Oil transdermal. RSO = true full plant extract, so getting more cannabinoids than just straight CBD. IMO it can really shine in the 'pain relieving' side of things.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How's the website coming along and the upcoming releases?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How's the website coming along and the upcoming releases?
The last I heard they were testing the functionality of some of the plugins and features on the site before launching it.

I know that several of the new products are already made and just waiting on the site and the labels are made for several more.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last I heard they were testing the functionality of some of the plugins and features on the site before launching it.

I know that several of the new products are already made and just waiting on the site and the labels are made for several more.
Good deal, can't wait! Though my checking account can, lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I am quite familiar with suppress-C ..best topical b-andro product ..had to open ursa asap but will run it in march to give a fair look at it.

Also if looking for topical epi andro .. $30 XPG stuff over at DPS ( please leave 2 for me lol )

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Looks like DPS needs a restock on a couple of items, maybe send them some of the new stuff a little early :p

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like DPS needs a restock on a couple of items, maybe send them some of the new stuff a little early :p
I am trying to get them to release at least one of the new products early myself haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On a serious note, DPS will be restocked on all things by XPG by the middle of the week. They have a shipment going out to them tomorrow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On a serious note, DPS will be restocked on all things by XPG by the middle of the week. They have a shipment going out to them tomorrow.
You are always on top of things !!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know DPS has the Supress-C/Ab-Solved combo pack, but would you guys ever consider doing a Supress-C/Ursa-Gel pack?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know DPS has the Supress-C/Ab-Solved combo pack, but would you guys ever consider doing a Supress-C/Ursa-Gel pack?
When the website is launched, I think there will be a variety of discounted combo packs.

I'll also be glad to mention to DPS that someone would like to see that combo offered.