sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trans resveratrol
Curious what your thought process is here?

Are you thinking as a single ingredient?
Or in what type of formula?

Ab-Solved has Trans Resveratrol in it and I know another one of the upcoming XPG products will have it in there.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ab-Solved has Trans Resveratrol in it and I know another one of the upcoming XPG products will have it in there.
Longevity type of product general health item.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

When are these coming out the new products??

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When are these coming out the new products??
Ab-Solved is an existing product and a very good seller. It has 7-OXO DHEA, Trans Resveratrol, Phosphatidylserine, and Pomegranate (std. for Punicic Acid) in it.

The other product I'm not sure on an exact ETA. I know they have 2 products already completed and are waiting on the website to launch to launch those and then there are at least 3 new ones behind that, including the other one I'm talking about.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Longevity type of product general health item.
I know there had been some discussion internally about doing an anti-aging/longevity type product. If that happens, I think that Trans Resveratrol would definitely be an ingredient in there.

I'd love to hear ideas for other ingredients people would like to see in a product like that.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to see a targeted skin tightening formula. I was an obese kid/teen, then lost nearly 75 lbs in college and the skin on my abs never did get its elasticity back

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ab-Solved is an existing product and a very good seller. It has 7-OXO DHEA, Trans Resveratrol, Phosphatidylserine, and Pomegranate (std. for Punicic Acid) in it.

The other product I'm not sure on an exact ETA. I know they have 2 products already completed and are waiting on the website to launch to launch those and then there are at least 3 new ones behind that, including the other one I'm talking about.
a good old test booster to stack with our pills .. and then tbooster + sleepaid ( GABA + other stuff i dont know maybe )

3,4div, resveratrol, 7,8benzo

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
a good old test booster to stack with our pills .. and then tbooster + sleepaid ( GABA + other stuff i dont know maybe )

3,4div, resveratrol, 7,8benzo
There will likely be a test booster type product coming up down the road that would make for a good stack with some of the SNS, CEL, or Muscle Addiction products.

I thought about a relaxation and sleep product but really the oral bioavailability is fine with most oral products and I think its easier for most people to do a capsule or a powder before bed; but I would definitely be open to requests or suggestions on this. If its something enough people want, I'm sure XPG would be willing to do one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would love to see a targeted skin tightening formula. I was an obese kid/teen, then lost nearly 75 lbs in college and the skin on my abs never did get its elasticity back
I can relate to the skin elasticity part. I really let myself go in the last year and gained a lot of fat and as I lose it, I know its going to be a big issue.

I'm honestly not sure if there is anything that can actually really truly do that though that isn't temporary. I haven't looked into it in awhile and just added it to my list to research though. If you're aware for any potential ingredients for that, please let me know.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can relate to the skin elasticity part. I really let myself go in the last year and gained a lot of fat and as I lose it, I know its going to be a big issue.

I'm honestly not sure if there is anything that can actually really truly do that though that isn't temporary. I haven't looked into it in awhile and just added it to my list to research though. If you're aware for any potential ingredients for that, please let me know.
I don't know of ingredients off hand but @dsade had a skin tightening formula in the works a few years ago

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't know of ingredients off hand but @dsade had a skin tightening formula in the works a few years ago

I see there that he mentioned it that one time but did he ever say anything about what ingredients he had planned? I never knew whether it didn't work out the way he had hoped or if he just abandoned the project.

I know of some ingredients that may potentially work, but there would be no guarantees.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do believe this would be of interest to many people

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see there that he mentioned it that one time but did he ever say anything about what ingredients he had planned? I never knew whether it didn't work out the way he had hoped or if he just abandoned the project.

I know of some ingredients that may potentially work, but there would be no guarantees.
I did a search and find a few different posts with him mentioning it but not saying any compounds he had in mind, I believe it may have been put on the back burner due to injury, lack of manpower/time (he's just a one man show), getting other Sku's produced/funds, then covid hit, so idk

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did a search and find a few different posts with him mentioning it but not saying any compounds he had in mind, I believe it may have been put on the back burner due to injury, lack of manpower/time (he's just a one man show), getting other Sku's produced/funds, then covid hit, so idk
I had a draft formula or something like this at one time but I like to do things that I know that will be effective moreso than theories, and it would have been more of a theory and also would have been something people would've had to use or awhile to see lasting results. I'll touch up on my old notes and do some new research when I have time and see what I can come up with.

If you, or anyone, has any ingredient ideas, please let me know.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There had started to be some discussion in this thread about people wanting an anti-aging and longevity product from Xtreme Performance Gels, so I created a thread of its own for potential discussion on that subject:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last I heard they were testing the functionality of some of the plugins and features on the site before launching it.

I know that several of the new products are already made and just waiting on the site and the labels are made for several more.
@XPGels any eta on the website launch? I've googled for it several times over the past few weeks, lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@XPGels any eta on the website launch? I've googled for it several times over the past few weeks, lol
I can't speak for him on that, but the last update I heard was that it was in the testing phase with the company they are having do the website design. I know on our end, stuff like that can take weeks to a couple months. At the time I was told that, it seemed like April was the realistic timeframe for it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Things Come To Those Who Wait !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice maybe well get more surprises new products along with the website.

loving the ursa-gel

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
nice maybe well get more surprises new products along with the website.

loving the ursa-gel
There will definitely be new products when the website launches. I know of at least 3 of them already.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't speak for him on that, but the last update I heard was that it was in the testing phase with the company they are having do the website design. I know on our end, stuff like that can take weeks to a couple months. At the time I was told that, it seemed like April was the realistic timeframe for it.
April check in @XPGels lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There should actually be a new release within the next week or so for Xtreme Performance Gels.

There are 2 new products that are ready to release any time and a 3rd one getting ready to be ready.

The original intention had been to wait until the website was launched, but its taking longer than expected so the releases are going to go ahead and start happening soon.

One would have happened this week except SNS just got restocked on Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and Thermo Scorch and all of my attention has to be on that at the moment.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which would you like to see first, a new fat loss one or new muscle building one?

Everyone can feel free to answer.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There should actually be a new release within the next week or so for Xtreme Performance Gels.

There are 2 new products that are ready to release any time and a 3rd one getting ready to be ready.

The original intention had been to wait until the website was launched, but its taking longer than expected so the releases are going to go ahead and start happening soon.

One would have happened this week except SNS just got restocked on Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and Thermo Scorch and all of my attention has to be on that at the moment.
Bum deal on the website but schweet on going ahead and rolling out the new products

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Which would you like to see first, a new fat loss one or new muscle building one?

Everyone can feel free to answer.
You should know by now, We Want It All !!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guessing muscle is going to be epicatechin.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
we want musclessssssssssssssss lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guessing muscle is going to be epicatechin.
There will be an Epicatechin topical and the dosage and grams per bottle will be higher and a lot more cost effective than other available options.

Epicatechin does not need to be used as a topical, as oral use is fine (you can see that from the feedback on Epi-Plex) - but there are some people that prefer topicals and/or want to mix a topical with oral use.

But that isn't the only muscle building product coming from XPG, although it will likely be the first one.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There will be an Epicatechin topical and the dosage and grams per bottle will be higher and a lot more cost effective than other available options.

Epicatechin does not need to be used as a topical, as oral use is fine (you can see that from the feedback on Epi-Plex) - but there are some people that prefer topicals and/or want to mix a topical with oral use.

But that isn't the only muscle building product coming from XPG, although it will likely be the first one.
Api(genin) Gel soon thereafter, rigggght? Lol, j/k though, think that'd be a great release. And patiently waiting on the TAA to be released 🫣

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Api(genin) Gel soon thereafter, rigggght? Lol, j/k though, think that'd be a great release. And patiently waiting on the TAA to be released 🫣
I'm curious on the reasoning for wanting to see an Apigenin gel?

The reason that I ask is that there are no oral bioavailability issues with Apigenin, so using it in a topical form would seem to really only be beneficial if that's just the way that someone wanted to use it versus a capsule form. People get great results with it orally and there are tons of studies to support oral use.

I had thought about an anti-aging/longevity type topical and I could see Apigenin being a possible ingredient in that.

There is definitely a plan for a TAA Gel, the biggest thing going on with that is working on it maintaining in a solution. XPG always tries to use as high of a dose as possible in most products, so its just finding that happy medium of how high can get the dosage and it staying suspended.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would rather take a pill, than use a topical, unless the topical was better absorbed. I'm sure there are other that feel just the opposite.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The reason that I ask is that there are no oral bioavailability issues with Apigenin, so using it in a topical form would seem to really only be beneficial if that's just the way that someone wanted to use it versus a capsule form. People get great results with it orally and there are tons of studies to support oral use.

I had thought about an anti-aging/longevity type topical and I could see Apigenin being a possible ingredient in that.

There is definitely a plan for a TAA Gel, the biggest thing going on with that is working on it maintaining in a solution. XPG always tries to use as high of a dose as possible in most products, so its just finding that happy medium of how high can get the dosage and it staying suspended.
Really only similar reasoning to what you had stated above about Epi as a gel vs oral and was under the impression that Api had somewhat limited bioavailability issues which is why you included AstraGin and Bioperine in with it to help with absorbtion...?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really only similar reasoning to what you had stated above about Epi as a gel vs oral and was under the impression that Api had somewhat limited bioavailability issues which is why you included AstraGin and Bioperine in with it to help with absorbtion...?
We use AstraGin and Bioperine in Api-Plex bc they may help improve absorption in some people but its important to consider that we are using a very high dose of Apigenin in Api-Plex as compared to some products, which is part of the reason for adding those. Apigenin overall doesn't have poor oral bioavailability at all.

I could look into offering a topical version if enough people were interested though - or I could see it being a good candidate for an anti-aging/longevity type topical product as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epicatechin Gel and Alpha Gel have just been released.

Both are in transit to DPS and Flexit both and will be around 39.99 each.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epicatechin Gel and Alpha Gel have just been released.

Both are in transit to DPS and Flexit both and will be around 39.99 each.

These both look great! The Alpha Gel particularly looks like a great formula with many uses. And I already really like the XPG carrier, so that plus the epicatechin sounds like a winner. Will be picking both of these up!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These both look great! The Alpha Gel particularly looks like a great formula with many uses. And I already really like the XPG carrier, so that plus the epicatechin sounds like a winner. Will be picking both of these up!
I look forward to hearing your feedback on them.

I love the XPG carrier as well.

And I agree, Alpha Gel is a product that can be used for a variety of different reasons and by different types of people.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How might the TAA gel be coming along?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How might the TAA gel be coming along?
With XPG, a lot of testing goes into making sure the carrier specifics are ideal and perfect for each individual product.

From a consumer end, it may look or feel like some of the carriers are exactly the same, and some may be, but there are individualized tweaks that happen with them to make sure they are exactly right for the individual ingredient(s).

The raw materials have been in, tested, and are ready to go. But doing the proper testing takes time.

When determining the proper carrier for a product, its not just about how it works today, its about making sure its still going to work properly 6 months from now. I hope that makes sense.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With XPG, a lot of testing goes into making sure the carrier specifics are ideal and perfect for each individual product.

From a consumer end, it may look or feel like some of the carriers are exactly the same, and some may be, but there are individualized tweaks that happen with them to make sure they are exactly right for the individual ingredient(s).

The raw materials have been in, tested, and are ready to go. But doing the proper testing takes time.

When determining the proper carrier for a product, its not just about how it works today, its about making sure its still going to work properly 6 months from now. I hope that makes sense.
I mean, yes, total sense, I'm guessing they are still trying to work out the crashing issues of the TTA in solution/carrier so there's no kind of eta for release just yet...?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean, yes, total sense, I'm guessing they are still trying to work out the crashing issues of the TTA in solution/carrier so there's no kind of eta for release just yet...?
Carriers can also be tweaked a little to make for maximum absorption based on the specifics of an individual ingredient. Things like that can be very important to make sure that people get the absolute maximum benefit out of the product.

The product should be finalized soon, but I can't give an exact ETA on it because just released 2 new products and there's at least 1 other product set for launch ahead of it.