Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know the question wasn't asked of me, but if I were choosing just 1 product for fat loss, it would be Lean Edge.

The reason for that is because it burns fat via multiple pathways.

Different people get better responses via targeting different pathways, and Lean Edge is a great foundation for covering the different ones.

While other things can definitely be added to it to cover particular pathways more, it covers more bases in one product so if a person wants to limit it to one product, they have the best chance of targeting the pathway they respond the best to.

I hope that makes sense.
I was taking the question more as ingredients. I honestly didn't want to name any products that were multiple compounds Because I don't use them very often would be hard for me to give an honest opinion of one that haven't used or ingredients i didnt understand.

So i looked up lean edge, while i dont know much about gs4 or prickley ash, (so i cant comment on those as im just not informed) The rest of the list looks great, i could definately get onboard with that. Being who/how i am id probably use more carn on top as a injectable But you guys know I'm a little biased on that 1 Because I love injectable carn so much.

I didn't bother including it in my list. Because we're in the supplement section and even though it is a supplement. I assume most people asking for a fat burner. Don't want to stick a needle in themselves 7 times a week. And I don't blame them because it gets old really fast lol

Would you mind explaining gs4 and prickly ash

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was taking the question more as ingredients. I honestly didn't want to name any products that were multiple compounds Because I don't use them very often would be hard for me to give an honest opinion of one that haven't used or ingredients i didnt understand.

So i looked up lean edge, while i dont know much about gs4 or prickley ash, (so i cant comment on those as im just not informed) The rest of the list looks great, i could definately get onboard with that. Being who/how i am id probably use more carn on top as a injectable But you guys know I'm a little biased on that 1 Because I love injectable carn so much.

I didn't bother including it in my list. Because we're in the supplement section and even though it is a supplement. I assume most people asking for a fat burner. Don't want to stick a needle in themselves 7 times a week. And I don't blame them because it gets old really fast lol

Would you mind explaining gs4 and prickly ash
GS4 Plus is a branded ingredient form of Gymnema Sylvestre. It is from Sabinsa, and utilizing this over regular Gymnema ensures both more active content and consistent content from batch to batch whereas it varies wildly in generic material. This particular ingredient has been clinically studied for blood sugar support and weight loss. A lot of people, including me, find that it helps a lot with appetite control and especially sugar cravings.

Prickly Ash is a great ingredient and extremely hard to source quality raw materials, which is one of the reasons we don't use it in more products - bc we want to make sure we can keep Lean Edge in stock. It has been shown to support fat loss through PPAR-gamma modulation and activation of TRPV1 channels. A unique aspect of it is that based on methods of action, the fat burned tends to be more visceral fat. The reason we keep the write up simple on that is that its a very complex ingredient but a lot of the way it works per the studies would cross over to being 'claims' in the eyes of the FDA, so kinda limited on how in depth we can go on that one.

I don't think a lot of people on here realize it, but Lean Edge has been the Stack3d #1 ranked fat loss product for several years now - largely due to how many different methods of action it includes in one product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is where 4 caps a day ended obviously i dont got the same size or pop/details but i cannot complain at all. View attachment 239881

Now lets go to 6 caps and il update the photo in about 12 days right before i start my actual cut

Recomp 20 will go on my list of natty sups i like for sure. Il put that on my list with ursa, and mitoburn

Maybe if steves new product dosent drop in time il stack R20 with ursa and mito as my cutting aids
Looking lean for sure!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Couple notes for myself, im enjoying the higher reps and set extenders lately, i think its a good mix of volume and intensity. I feel like if i was "ON", this would still be perfect, id just be training heavier. And my last 2 training sessions were that good. I am getting a little ahead of myself on the weights, need to back the 70's to 65's on db row And work on getting tighter more controlled reps in, on incline bench i should stop Increasing the weight and start increasing the reps or sets. And on arms i wanna work on more reps. 20's across all arm exercises other then hammer curls. For some reason I don't get anything out of high rep hammer curls. Last of all, i think legs and lower back are 100%, im not deadlifting Other than the trap bar but i think its time to do at least 1 full on leg day per week, It's been too cold to run outside And I keep increasing the exercises on push day and pull day So I can't fit the leg exercises in those workouts anymore. It would be Wasted energy.

So looks like tomorrow's leg day
I am dealing with a torn rotator cuff at the moment so I have switched from 6 to 8 reps heavier sets to 25 or so rep lighter sets, still to failure. Noticing far more intense Doms on the lighter sets so I recon my muscles are benefiting from the switch.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am dealing with a torn rotator cuff at the moment so I have switched from 6 to 8 reps heavier sets to 25 or so rep lighter sets, still to failure. Noticing far more intense Doms on the lighter sets so I recon my muscles are benefiting from the switch.
Full tear or partial tear

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Full tear or partial tear
Partial tear apparently. I'm not convinced. I've not had any actual scans or anything I just get mild to severe pain in my upper arm when attempting incline to overhead flies or presses at certain angles. Physio therapist got me to do a bunch of stretches and exercises and came to the conclusion based on that. Said it was partial because full tears can result in not being able to lift your arms over your head at all.

I can do relatively heavy (for me) flat presses with barbell or dumbbells but then I can get shooting pains up my arm when sitting at work trying to eat food out of a bag that's sitting on the desk.

All rowing exercises are okay. Which is another reason he went for rotator cuff assumption. I need to do face pulls and reverse fly's apparently every day for up to 8 weeks so I work them into whatever I'm training on the day.

I just wish there was some kind of x-ray or scan that could be done to confirm that it's not some kind of pinched nerve or tendon or something else.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Partial tear apparently. I'm not convinced. I've not had any actual scans or anything I just get mild to severe pain in my upper arm when attempting incline to overhead flies or presses at certain angles. Physio therapist got me to do a bunch of stretches and exercises and came to the conclusion based on that. Said it was partial because full tears can result in not being able to lift your arms over your head at all.

I can do relatively heavy (for me) flat presses with barbell or dumbbells but then I can get shooting pains up my arm when sitting at work trying to eat food out of a bag that's sitting on the desk.

All rowing exercises are okay. Which is another reason he went for rotator cuff assumption. I need to do face pulls and reverse fly's apparently every day for up to 8 weeks so I work them into whatever I'm training on the day.

I just wish there was some kind of x-ray or scan that could be done to confirm that it's not some kind of pinched nerve or tendon or something else.
I have a partial tear in both rotator cuffs and a pinch nerve somewhere in one side. What's your describing sound similar to me. Doctor told me not to do surgery until its A must and that was like 2 yeaes ago And my shoulders have gotten stronger and better sense. But I'd be lying if I said from time to time they're not brutal. I benched 370 in comp pain free and other times 225 hurts. It's all over the place lol.

When I found out the damage I did a lot of rotator exercise and high rep 15-30 Side laterals and behind the neck presses with a limited range of motion and that's really helped. But in the process of me doing those I eliminated everything that hurt

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wouldn’t a MRI help? I’m not a Dr. nor did I play one as a child

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, Give it 6-8more weeks. Im hoping to get around 8-9% and hold there for about a month and transition into a slow bulk through the summer
Another 6-8 weeks and you'll be peeled!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I didnt make my second session yesterday so il probably get a modified session in by the end of day with mostly legs, a few extra pull exercises and the stepmill to finish. First i gotta wrap up this job and do my meal prep. Which leads me to my next point. Works gonna be crazy this week. To keep it simple and productive im probably gonna do shakes for breakfast, buy a costco Rotisserie chicken and shred it up for wraps and salads for lunch and keep some protein bars and greek yogurt in my lunch box each day. Stuff thats easy to break out and eat fast or eat with one hand. I like doing grilled chicken wraps because I can eat them while i'm driving. I need to get my water intake up as well

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didnt make my second session yesterday so il probably get a modified session in by the end of day with mostly legs, a few extra pull exercises and the stepmill to finish. First i gotta wrap up this job and do my meal prep. Which leads me to my next point. Works gonna be crazy this week. To keep it simple and productive im probably gonna do shakes for breakfast, buy a costco Rotisserie chicken and shred it up for wraps and salads for lunch and keep some protein bars and greek yogurt in my lunch box each day. Stuff thats easy to break out and eat fast or eat with one hand. I like doing grilled chicken wraps because I can eat them while i'm driving. I need to get my water intake up as well
The only way I make my water intake is to look like a total meat head w the gallon jug. I use the gallon to make my shake and my pre workout. It keeps me honest.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The only way I make my water intake is to look like a total meat head w the gallon jug. I use the gallon to make my shake and my pre workout. It keeps me honest.
I'm the same way, Usually at night before bed, I'll put about two inches of water in a one gallon jug and stick it in the freezer. In the morning I add some eaas, a half cup of a probiotic juice and a hydration stick And then fill it up with ice and water and carry it with me all day. I used to be really good about finishing it by four or five o'clock in the afternoon And then having another 64 ounces or so of fluids before the days over.

But lately i've been having two or three coffees And barely finishing my gallon

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you mix the water with things, it doesn’t count. Thought everyone knew that….. 🤪. Joking

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you mix the water with things, it doesn’t count. Thought everyone knew that….. 🤪. Joking
Lol. It's so hard for me to finish a gallon of water with no flavor unless it's the middle of summer. Every once in a while. I'll force myself to do it though to take a break from the artificial sweeteners. Instead I'll squeeze some fresh fruit juice into it Just so it's something.

I also drink a lot of skin milk, Which is basically just water pretending to be milk

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol. It's so hard for me to finish a gallon of water with no flavor unless it's the middle of summer. Every once in a while. I'll force myself to do it though to take a break from the artificial sweeteners. Instead I'll squeeze some fresh fruit juice into it Just so it's something.

I also drink a lot of skin milk, Which is basically just water pretending to be milk
I cannot do skim milk. I have probably a bit of autism lol and I can’t deal with certain textures of things. When the texture and flavor don’t align, I can’t. Protein bars are another thing I can’t do at all.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Kinda got legs in lol. Im working on it. Left knee It's a bit irritated today. And I couldn't make it to the regular gym So I used a planet fitness today🤷‍♂️
Screenshot_20240128_154920_Notepad Free.jpg

Had some issues again with my hamstrings Cramping up but not nearly as bad as last time

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I cannot do skim milk. I have probably a bit of autism lol and I can’t deal with certain textures of things. When the texture and flavor don’t align, I can’t. Protein bars are another thing I can’t do at all.
Lol, Most protein bars suck you're not missing out on much. I grabbed the box that was on clearance the other day, They had a really good profile and the flavor sounded great And it came out to 1 dollar per bar. The actual flavors not bad at all. But they're about the consistency of a concrete block. I got a soaked in a coffee just to take a bite of it lol

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm the same way, Usually at night before bed, I'll put about two inches of water in a one gallon jug and stick it in the freezer. In the morning I add some eaas, a half cup of a probiotic juice and a hydration stick And then fill it up with ice and water and carry it with me all day. I used to be really good about finishing it by four or five o'clock in the afternoon And then having another 64 ounces or so of fluids before the days over.

But lately i've been having two or three coffees And barely finishing my gallon
I’m on the road all day so in the summer it’s easier as I am sweating it out. Winter sucks when you are on side of road and wearing bibbed carhartts and ya gotta piss

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Kinda got legs in lol. Im working on it. Left knee It's a bit irritated today. And I couldn't make it to the regular gym So I used a planet fitness today🤷‍♂️
View attachment 239955

Had some issues again with my hamstrings Cramping up but not nearly as bad as last time
I always find it odd when people (and it's a lot of people) have the same weight for hip abduction and adduction. My hip abductors are noticeably stronger.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I always find it odd when people (and it's a lot of people) have the same weight for hip abduction and adduction. My hip abductors are noticeably stronger.
Mine are as well, The reason i'm doing it this way as I wanna see if I can catch one up to the other. Plus I use them as basically just warm up exercises. I'm not taking them anywhere near failure. I'm probably leaving 10+ reps in the tank

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I could probably use 50-60 pounds more on the adductors vs. Abductors

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My weakness is oreos and poptarts, @Hyde always cracks when i say cheat meal, but his jokes are actually right on the money. When i screw up, it usually involves An entire box of pop tarts poured into a giant bowl of milk crumbled up and eaten like cereal. 🤷‍♂️🤣
Don't know about pop tarts but here is some good news about your Oreos . Lol https://www.timesnownews.com/health/groundbreaking-research-claims-oreo-cookies-lower-cholesterol-better-than-statins-article-107180311/amp

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Had a 14hr day, 4 of them were driving. Stopped by the boxing gym

4x3min rounds with 30 sec breaks between.
Eliptical 10min
2x3min rounds
1 more round but it was half ass.

I didnt really eat any carbs today so i just kept it going for meal 4 and had a half pound of meatballs with sauce and cheese, there my recipe so i know exactly whats in them, and i put a 6oz piece of Rotisserie chicken breast on a low carb (3gm) wrap. Im still aiming for what my maitnence was last week but im doing more cardio to create the defict and saving my carbs for before bed. I may not use the last 400ish
cals or i may use it for a half pbj and a glass of milk. I figure a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is better than 15 oreos lol

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a 14hr day, 4 of them were driving. Stopped by the boxing gym

4x3min rounds with 30 sec breaks between.
Eliptical 10min
2x3min rounds
1 more round but it was half ass.

I didnt really eat any carbs today so i just kept it going for meal 4 and had a half pound of meatballs with sauce and cheese, there my recipe so i know exactly whats in them, and i put a 6oz piece of Rotisserie chicken breast on a low carb (3gm) wrap. Im still aiming for what my maitnence was last week but im doing more cardio to create the defict and saving my carbs for before bed. I may not use the last 400ish
cals or i may use it for a half pbj and a glass of milk. I figure a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is better than 15 oreos lol
I don’t know about that. Oreos taste much better thank PB&J. Oh wait….that’s not what you meant

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I tried swiss cake rolls in a pbj too, also not a homerun lol

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If i stopped working out id be 300lbs in a year haha
Same here. I have a fat boy appetite and have to restrict myself a lot :ROFLMAO:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Same here. I have a fat boy appetite and have to restrict myself a lot :ROFLMAO:
Yep. I have a "little" brother. He kinda stopped giving a **** a few years back and balooned up to 280. Lost some of it but Hes super hard headed and wont take any advice either so hes been spinnin his wheels around 240lbs for the past year and gives up often. He dosent really care tho. In the summer he covers his big ass in Coconut tating oil and sits out in the yeard all day lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Had to cut this mornings push short, My son missed the bus so I had to leave the gym early to get him to school on time.

So now after work im gonna knock out 2 exercises for triceps, do my rounds on the heavy bag and then finish up With some side laterals and probably some shadow boxing with 5lb weights

Everything's kind of stayed consistent this week, My weight hasn't been fluctuating and everything looks the same but I mean.... How much can I expect to change in a couple of days. Im gonna end the log sunday , At least this portion of the log. Because I'm gonna go back on a cycle. I think I should move it over to the anabolics section And also my schedule is getting pretty crazy. And I don't wanna keep a half ass log going just in case.

Il keep updating through the rest of the week and i wanted to pitch a few random ideas/questions at some point. I probably do that on the last day
Screenshot_20240131_122125_Notepad Free.jpg

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im gonna start a troll thread with diet tips like those. How many ppl do you think will take me serious and wanna correct me lol
Not a thread but a dedicated tiktok/IG account would be epic.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not a thread but a dedicated tiktok/IG account would be epic.
I bet, ive never had a tiktok, IG or anything like that tho. I haven't been on my facebook page in 9 years or so and i just try to avoid social media. I've been saying for a while. I need to get back on facebook to help myself advertise things but tiktok and IG I don't want any part of. I do enjoy the occasional tik tok or instagram videos people send me though lol. Espically the ones about ppl saying The identify as a purple vulture and have 876 pronouns

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man this was goofy. I guess his point was to show if your body over-absorbs cholesterol from your food, your diet does still matter more than statin therapy. But I am not sure people will focus on that with the Oreo sensationalism.
From the horses mouth:

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldnt agree more, the only thing is Well I don't think there's a conspiracy, There's definitely an agenda. All of the things they deem not fit for their agenda they penalize you for.

But youtube just keeps getting worse and worse. I had a client Tell me they constantly have had posts removed and recieved Basically a threat to ban them because of using words they didint like. No swears, no bullying. They just dont like certain words And they flag you if you say them. I rember a post where someone was talking about people getting fat because of poor diet choices and they said it was offensive and removed it. If that offends you then you need to get your brain fixed. Saying the word fat regardless of context is becoming a offensive word smh.
I have found quite a few of my anti-CCP comments "magically" dissapear. No swears, no racial slurs, no insults towards Chinese citizens, but some pretty strong criticism of the regime.............

I bet, ive never had a tiktok, IG or anything like that tho. I haven't been on my facebook page in 9 years or so and i just try to avoid social media. I've been saying for a while. I need to get back on facebook to help myself advertise things but tiktok and IG I don't want any part of. I do enjoy the occasional tik tok or instagram videos people send me though lol. Espically the ones about ppl saying The identify as a purple vulture and have 876 pronouns
I GREATLY minimize my time on them as they DO NOT make me happy. I have one for the store and I check my personal when there is a bodybuilding show to see the pictures. That is it.

I tried advertising on IG for the store and at first it went well with very little outlay of cash. You can target a physical radius of the store and budget as little as $1.00 a day, which is great while you try to figure out what the heck you are doing and are a broke shop like ours lol. Then the "f**kery" started.

Sept. 2022 I spent $6.70 IN TOTAL for an add and received 2050 views. Not bad at all......................

Nov. 2022 I spent $75.00 for Black Friday and got....................... 1594????? WTF?

Then they banned my creatine ad. Then they went back and banned already paid for and completed ads they previously approved???? Then they said I was not me and could not advertise. At the end of the day how do I even know if 90% of the views are bots???? *uck em.

And toktic, I went there for 2 minutes, literally, and said "Oh heck no." lol I saw one video of a girl bragging about how little work she could do and how late she could show up and they would not fire her because they were so desperate. Rocket sled to hell IMO.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Last night i got roped into some light sparring sessions, i had plenty of wind but my shoulders were dead by the 4th round. So i didnt get my extra tricep work in but delts were fried from the bag and sparring.

Works picking up which is always great but im a bit irritated cuz were short handed so im gonna be back to 6 days a week and 10hr days again. So unfprtunately im gonna have to switch up my training schedule again 😪

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Said it was partial because full tears can result in not being able to lift your arms over your head at all.
I first tore mine in baseball, then in wrestling, then again a third time. I went through all the PT motions with bands the first time, the pain was so bad I wanted to throw up. I was like 14 or 15 I think the first time and just suddenly I couldn't move my arm at all, and couldn't even find a good resting place for it. that was the point in life where i started expressing pain via nausea instead of tears.

fast forward many years later I realized most of what my old PTs had me do for my rotator cuff injuries were like banded snatch movements, so I throw a lot of snatch in with my warm ups now days with empty bb or light dbs.

Then they banned my creatine ad. Then they went back and banned already paid for and completed ads they previously approved???? Then they said I was not me and could not advertise. At the end of the day how do I even know if 90% of the views are bots???? *uck em.

And toktic, I went there for 2 minutes, literally, and said "Oh heck no." lol I saw one video of a girl bragging about how little work she could do and how late she could show up and they would not fire her because they were so desperate. Rocket sled to hell IMO.
facebook put me in jail for this, they supposedly deleted it etc then a year later did it again even though I hadn't reposted it lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I believe today is day 30

Screenshot_20240203_081000_Notepad Free.jpg
Screenshot_20240203_142634_Notepad Free.jpg

Got a double session out the way so i can go eat a burger and fries. My buddy is fighting today in a pro/am boxing event at mohegan sun so thats where my afternoon is headed. Il do a wrap up tomorrow. I will be ending this log (kinda) il still update through my cut over the next 6-8 weeks if anyone is intrested. To be transparant im gonna start a baby cycle next week. Im gonna double my trt test from 150 to 300mg and add 150mg masteron per week. Im also going to add one of @sns8778 new fat loss products in about 2 weeks or whenever its ready to go!

NeoCycle98

Awards
Hey man, just read through your posts on this thread because I plan on running recomp 20 potentially after a cycle. But first I have to say, are you sure it was a purple vulture? The fluorescent orange ones get very upset about this and often will sue you, some even launch Facebook campaigns to cancel you! Also, keep up to date on the pronouns, my last count was a bit higher, I believe we are nearing 1000. God, what an incredible species we are, almost as cool as that snake in Africa that turns into a male, impregnates it’s female self and gives birth, the only difference is the last part of what I said is true.

Sorry for the ramble, I’m silly, the question is, how are you feeling on recomp 20? Mentally, well-being, etc. I am curious if you feel like you’re “on” since adding it in.

Thanks man, keep up the good work, looking killer.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Recomp20 is on my to do list. Is it OK to take 4 caps pre workout or is it better to split it up?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey man, just read through your posts on this thread because I plan on running recomp 20 potentially after a cycle. But first I have to say, are you sure it was a purple vulture? The fluorescent orange ones get very upset about this and often will sue you, some even launch Facebook campaigns to cancel you! Also, keep up to date on the pronouns, my last count was a bit higher, I believe we are nearing 1000. God, what an incredible species we are, almost as cool as that snake in Africa that turns into a male, impregnates it’s female self and gives birth, the only difference is the last part of what I said is true.

Sorry for the ramble, I’m silly, the question is, how are you feeling on recomp 20? Mentally, well-being, etc. I am curious if you feel like you’re “on” since adding it in.

Thanks man, keep up the good work, looking killer.
I just feel good i guess, the feeling "on" thing i cant say because i dont feel much if any different on cycle vs off other then training harder and watching numbers in the log book go up faster. I will say i pushed myself harder then normal at some times on R20 and it was a bit more then i could handle, but i do extreme stuff training sometimes thats counterproductive as is. So take it with a grain of salt. I felt like this product was good at doing what its name suggests, improving bodycomp and it also has positive effects on feeling good. At least i think so.

The first part of your post was extreamly confusing by the way lol

Last edited: