Unofficial Orbit Promo

Driven2lift

Legend
What's this? Chance to win your favourite product?

Check it out:
Invalid Link Removed
 
GTHIH guys! Awesome idea for a promo, D2L! Someone's getting hooked up!

Haha Brother Hyde is promoting this better than I did!
Orbit is a big happy family, feel the love AM ;)
 
Big bump here!


At this rate you're guaranteed to be in the top 5 lol who doesn't want to win their favourite product???

Get in on this AM
 
I'll see about putting one together in the next day or 2...but first, tell me some font choices and interests of your wife's I could randomly toss in for my post to appeal/jump out to her...lol :D
 
I'll see about putting one together in the next day or 2...but first, tell me some font choices and interests of your wife's I could randomly toss in for my post to appeal/jump out to her...lol :D

Haha I told her she had to be unbiased.

Was afraid she might lean towards the posts with pictures as AM is full of shredded & aesthetic guys lol.
 
Or you could post pics of random bodybuilders all hulked up & peeled for competition ;)

I told my wife this and she just grinned and said she would stay unbiased lol.

But then nonchalantly asked me if bdcc would be giving a submission lol
 
I'm waiting to hear back from Ben if it's ok if I use his image in my app...can't let the Mrs down...lol...
 
I'm waiting to hear back from Ben if it's ok if I use his image in my app...can't let the Mrs down...lol...

Ben was just featured in what looks like a 2 page spread in BEEF magazine.

Man is on fire
 
Three pages, I couldn't fit them all in the makeshift collage.

Thank you though. It was a pleasant surprise. :)
 
Saw but didn't comment?

In case anyone was wondering, Dylan is much nicer than Steven.

I have to be nice to PES employees. They could mess with my orders!

Lol what comes around goes around and PES is good to me. That's why I am happy being an unofficial and unpaid rep ;)
 
Saw but didn't comment?

In case anyone was wondering, Dylan is much nicer than Steven.

Lol, I gave you a mental 'like', that better? :D It causes less questions to be asked from my wife and friends when they have a half neckid buff doode pop up in their news feed from my likes, lol...I get enough crap about all the protein posts I like/comment on... :)
 
You are doing a great job bud and yes we are :)

This is a great promo, especially since it is also open to reps.

There's a lot of good guys with honest feedback on here that also happen to be reps - making them sit on the sidelines would be a shame!
 
Weekend is here; submit some entries while you can AM. At this rate there will only be the 5 users and top spots will be guaranteed lol
 
Common AM!


Tell us about your favourite supplement for a chance to win it!
 
Last day to enter!

Win. Free. Supplement.

Just review your favourite and you may get it!
 
Polls are closed, but you can still read some awesome supp reviews ppl posted (and see D2L's lovely wife, who's picking the finalists) - check it out, AM.
 
Back
Top