Driven2lift
Legend
What's this? Chance to win your favourite product?
Check it out:
Invalid Link Removed
Check it out:
Invalid Link Removed
GTHIH guys! Awesome idea for a promo, D2L! Someone's getting hooked up!
Haha Brother Hyde is promoting this better than I did!
Orbit is a big happy family, feel the love AM![]()
I'll see about putting one together in the next day or 2...but first, tell me some font choices and interests of your wife's I could randomly toss in for my post to appeal/jump out to her...lol![]()
Haha I told her she had to be unbiased.
Was afraid she might lean towards the posts with pictures as AM is full of shredded & aesthetic guys lol.
Lol, cool, I'm neither shredded or aesthetic, so that works I'm my favor![]()
Or you could post pics of random bodybuilders all hulked up & peeled for competition![]()
Or you could post pics of random bodybuilders all hulked up & peeled for competition![]()
I'm waiting to hear back from Ben if it's ok if I use his image in my app...can't let the Mrs down...lol...
No doubt! Saw that as well...
Saw but didn't comment?
In case anyone was wondering, Dylan is much nicer than Steven.
Saw but didn't comment?
In case anyone was wondering, Dylan is much nicer than Steven.
Haha Brother Hyde is promoting this better than I did!
Orbit is a big happy family, feel the love AM![]()
You are doing a great job bud and yes we are![]()
This is a great promo, especially since it is also open to reps.