universal natural sterol complex

Smooth001

Smooth001

Awards
I have recently cycled off a prohormone (hemaguno) and was looking at using this universal sterol complex. Has anyone else used this and with any decent results?

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
I have been using for quite a while now and noticed nothing at all.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
universal has some good products, USC is not one of them lol
I've heard much more negative feedback, as in no effects, than any responders.
and please tell me you dont mean your now thinking about using it as PCT.

Smooth001

Smooth001

Awards
lol, no I finished my pct with the usual serm. I'm just looking to go natural for a while and have always been a fan of the Universal products.. M-stack/ Pump. I like all of the antioxidants in the sterol complex and figured it was worth a shot. The bad thing is- I ordered a bunch of them and probably should have done some more research.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
lol, no I finished my pct with the usual serm. I'm just looking to go natural for a while and have always been a fan of the Universal products.. M-stack/ Pump. I like all of the antioxidants in the sterol complex and figured it was worth a shot. The bad thing is- I ordered a bunch of them and probably should have done some more research.
:rofl:
SOL man.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
One of the lesser products by Universal/Animal. I noticed mild increase in density. So basically youll feel "harder" when you flex. Outside of that, strength but may or may not be from this. At the time this is all i was running though.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get much out of it. Wait I did. My wallet was empty at the end!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've used the product and liked it. Here's why:

Pros:
1.) It's CHEAP
2.) It has alot of solid ingredients for boosting libido and test
3.) Increased strength, energy, libido

Cons:
1.) Underdosed
2.) Big ass pills

It's a nice ADDITION to PCT, but there's more powerful products out there. My new favorite product is Blue GENE, one dose of that and you have mad energy, strength and a rock hard banana for hours on end

Smooth001

Smooth001

Awards
Thanks for the input. The size of these pills suck and I'm taking 8 instead of the recommended 6. I guess it's just a waiting game now.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Try taking a few each with meals. Thats what I did.

3x with each meal