Uncut is here! Bottles will be given away and PR's will be broken

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
can't wait to give this a shot. i'm actually getting pretty amped up about it
Me to, just got over a cold I had for two weeks and this week all my lifts were a little light. Can't wait for uncut to hopefully help me get ramped up.

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
I can't wait to hear what you think of it. The early feedback has been impressive. We have a feedback thread on another forum, maybe I will try and copy it over here. Either way, a bunch of guys from our promo will have it by the beginning of next week and we'll see what the verdict is.
Yep... Read a mini log on another website. Seems promising! Will definately keep you posted! Comes at a great time, not only am I cutting, but I will be off on mission for about 8 days towards the beginning of April. I usually take the most important supps and continue to work out even when "working". Plan to take it along with me.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Yep... Read a mini log on another website. Seems promising! Will definately keep you posted! Comes at a great time, not only am I cutting, but I will be off on mission for about 8 days towards the beginning of April. I usually take the most important supps and continue to work out even when "working". Plan to take it along with me.
That's actually a great point. I am a fan of many pwo powders, but they aren't very portable or easy to take on the go. I actually have two caps of Uncut in my pocket right now that I threw in there before I left the house. Now, I can take them a little later today with a cup of water. No muss, no fuss.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Is this still going on??? A pill form PW def has my interest, this way I only need to bring 1 shaker in the gym for my BCAA

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Is this still going on??? A pill form PW def has my interest, this way I only need to bring 1 shaker in the gym for my BCAA
Yep, but ending soon. Get your app in!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Today is the day fellas! Get in those last minute apps.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dewey clear a couple PM's. Can't respond to you.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pre-workout product you have been waiting for has Finally arrived. Uncut is being released today and it is going to be a game changer. You will no longer have to stack pwo's or choose between focus and strength. No fillers, no junk ingredients, no messy powders. This product is pure and Uncut.

Once people realize what Uncut will do for them in them gym, people will be buying up bottles left and right. AppNut would like to give you the chance to see what all the buzz is about and see for yourself that this isn't just some over-hyped product like so many that come out these days. Here is a look at the finished product, followed by the promo details:

You want to try it? We are going to make this easy. Answer these questions and you will be on your way:

1. What ingredient in Uncut interests you the most and why?

2. How do you think Uncut can help you take your workouts to the next level?

3. Would you be interested in a trial-sized bottle (8-12 workouts) to do a review/mini-log on, or would you want a full bottle to run a log with?
(This is just a preference, not a guarantee that you will receive either)

There you have it. Today is the first day that anybody can buy Uncut and it should be available in the store ASAP. In the meantime, this is your chance to try it for free. Just answer the questions and we are going to get a lot of free product out into peoples' hands.

Fine print:

- Must be 18 or over to enter
- If selected, you agree to do a review (trial-sized bottle) or log (full bottle) after receiving the product.
- Must not have won another prize from AppNut in the last 30 days
- Must have a minimum of 100 posts and positive reputation.
After reading *some* of the write up (will finish it soon, had some field training to do) I am interested in the whole formula lol!

If only I weren't already committed to a log, any combo deals in the works for the Uncut/Uptake stack? I need more Uptake and want some Uncut so its a win/win if you guys do that!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
1. What ingredient in Uncut interests you the most and why? I like 3 not just 1 ingredient!!

1) Amentoflavone... The anti-infamatory properites since my old joints are always an issue...
2) yohimbine and rauwloscine.... Nice to have some added fat burning in my PW since I'm always cutiing!!

I love the fact that it's a pill form PW!! The convenience of being able to take it whereever I want and not have to lug 2 different Shakers to the gym everyday!! Also the added energey and fat burning make this a win win for me..

3. Would you be interested in a trial-sized bottle (8-12 workouts) to do a review/mini-log on, or would you want a full bottle to run a log with?

I'd be interested in a trial size since I'm sure after 2-3 workouts I'll know if this is right for me.. I'd be willing to post a very detailed final review in the review section.. Great opportunity from a great company Thanks!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. What ingredient in Uncut interests you the most and why? I like 3 not just 1 ingredent!!

1) Amentoflavone... The anti-infamatory properites since my old joints are always an issue...
2) yohimbine and rauwloscine.... Nice to have some added fat burning in my PW since I'm always cutiing!!

I love the fact that it's a pill form PW!! The convenience of being able to take it whereever I want and not have to lug 2 different Shakers to the gym everyday!! Also the added energey and fat burning make this a win win for me..

I'd be interested in a trial size since I'm sure after 2-3 workouts I'll know if this is right for me.. I'd be willing to post a very detailed final review in the review section.. Great opportunity from a great company Thanks!!
this guy's a great logger, Dewey

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
when can we expect to recieve uncut?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
when can we expect to recieve uncut?
Those of you that won bottles during the first round of this promo will get your Uncut early next week. It all shipped out from Charlotte, NC today, so people on the East Coast might start getting it tomorrow and people on the West Coast should have it by Wednesday or Thursday.

Please post in here when you receive it and then once again when you have your mini-log or review up. Thanks!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After reading *some* of the write up (will finish it soon, had some field training to do) I am interested in the whole formula lol!

If only I weren't already committed to a log, any combo deals in the works for the Uncut/Uptake stack? I need more Uptake and want some Uncut so its a win/win if you guys do that!

Hey Jim, have you seen This?. Super cheap over at the planet.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Those of you that won bottles during the first round of this promo will get your Uncut early next week. It all shipped out from Charlotte, NC today, so people on the East Coast might start getting it tomorrow and people on the West Coast should have it by Wednesday or Thursday.

Please post in here when you receive it and then once again when you have your mini-log or review up. Thanks!
awesome! will due dewey

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks T Bone, I hadn't seen that.

Didn't know it hit the planet yet, just bought two lol.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I live in Charlotte and have been to the AppNut office/warehouse if anyone needs me to pick up their shipments. I can't say when (if) you'll get it, but whatever...lol

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I am going to extend this promo until Monday so that people have a chance to apply over the weekend. Tell your friends so everybody gets a chance to try it!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
I am going to extend this promo until Monday so that people have a chance to apply over the weekend. Tell your friends so everybody gets a chance to try it!
Dewey's such a stellar rep. BRB taking notes.

Now's a chance to try it for free and see what the hype is all about.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
How does it compare to RPM?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
your a good guy dewey

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Dewey's such a stellar rep. BRB taking notes.

Now's a chance to try it for free and see what the hype is all about.
Thanks sir! It's easy for me because I am really just a supp fan like you and it's easy to be excited about things that you love.

How does it compare to RPM?
RPM and Uncut are very different. RPM is more of an old-school pump/energy product that is still very effective when looking for great pumps. Until I started using Uncut, it was my go to for evening workouts because it is not as high-stimmed as a lot of them.

Uncut is much more focus/mood/strength product that focuses more on mind-muscle connection. Some of the reps are already combining the two. I might give that a shot too, but for now I am hooked on Uncut by itself. It's terrible because I also got some PES Enhanced and want to try it but every time it comes to workout, I grab those little white caps. I may have a problem...
your a good guy dewey
yessir, hes everywhere!!!
Thanks guys. Just trying to get the word out and share what I think is a very unique and effective supplement.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree, the mind muscle connection is the best i ever experienced!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

sounds good, gotta get more apps this is an awsome opportunity!!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
cant wait to get my bottle!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Can't wait to join in on the logs. The feedback thus far has been really good. Still more chances to get in on this log/mini log oppurtunity if you haven't had a chance to app yet!

Tomorrow I'm trying 1 Uncut + 1 Fat Free for tomorrow's cardio. Interested in seeing the sweat factor.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very sexy!

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Got my UNCUT bottle yesterday. Going to start my run with UNCUT this morning as soon as I get adjusted to the new time! :sleeping:

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Got my UNCUT bottle yesterday. Going to start my run with UNCUT this morning as soon as I get adjusted to the new time! :sleeping:
lucky lucky man

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Ok. So it's kind of early to really to log this. But here is my first impression. Took 2 this morning with L-Carnitine around 9 am. Took about 40 minutes to feel the effects. About 20 minutes in my lifts, all I can say is WOW! I had a full 2.5 hours of workout and still felt like going. I was so energized that I finished my workout with 35 minutes of cardio. No crash afterword and I feel pumped. This is not a placebo effect, UNCUT worked at the very first try! Looking for the overall results in about 4 weeks.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Ok. So it's kind of early to really to log this. But here is my first impression. Took 2 this morning with L-Carnitine around 9 am. Took about 40 minutes to feel the effects. About 20 minutes in my lifts, all I can say is WOW! I had a full 2.5 hours of workout and still felt like going. I was so energized that I finished my workout with 35 minutes of cardio. No crash afterword and I feel pumped. This is not a placebo effect, UNCUT worked at the very first try! Looking for the overall results in about 4 weeks.
you got me excited bro

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
you got me excited bro
Dude, I've tried Jacked, Nepalm, Assault and my last was Hemorage, also ANSI Xtreme shock as a pre-workout. Hemo Rage wasn't bad and Xtreme shock ranks up there as well. I am about to give up on MusclePharm Products cause none their stuff really worked for me. Also took Anadrox which was better as a cutting agent rather than an NO booster, but never got that focus and energy boost. Anadrox is not bad for weight loss at all but never seem to take me to the next level.

UNCUT however, and this is still based on my first impression, gave me a good drive this morning. I am also a bit sensitive to Yohimbe so I didn't take three pills. Maybe will increase it as my tolerance adjusts. But 2 pills was the magic formula for me.

I also had a banana prior to taking my supps... Don't like to hit the gym on an empty stomach. Bottom line is that it looks promising and gave me a good pump... to the point where I had to pace myself out of fear or over extending myself and getting injured. Unlike Jacked, which gave me horrendous crashes afterwords, I felt fine! About to start paintaining my daughter's room just to show you how much I am still feeling ok.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now after hearing THIS iNEED to try thi!!!
if you play any kind of sport...this is the ticket to success!!! not only the mind muscle connection, but improved reflexes!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great initial review man, this sounds VERY promising!!!!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
hopefully i get mine sooooon!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-2464442041.jpg

Thanks to Dewey! Downing a couple before I hit the gym today. Plan to use it for cardio days also. Review link will be posted in here also.