Uncut is here! Bottles will be given away and PR's will be broken

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Definitely. I will make sure that everyone that posts in this thread gets some Uncut to try. How many caps is up to you and what kind of case you can make...

^^^^What he said.
Awesome job Dewey, taking care of business!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely. I will make sure that everyone that posts in this thread gets some Uncut to try. How many caps is up to you and what kind of case you can make...
I would love to try this product. The ingredients in it are in perfect amounts. I like how you have two of my favorite stims and no DMAA. Don't get me wrong, I like DMAA sometimes, but it is nice to have a stim available when cycling off of DMAA.
I also like the mechanisms that you described between the ingredients to prolong the stim effect.
I wouldn't be able to run a full log, but I can throw up a nice review.
I would appreciate the opportunity.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Ooops wrong one!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got my bottle in the mail...itching to try it, but have to sleep before work tonight. going to take 3 caps before work to see how it goes. log will be up tomorrow!!!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
just got my bottle in the mail...itching to try it, but have to sleep before work tonight. going to take 3 caps before work to see how it goes. log will be up tomorrow!!!!
lucky

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right out of the gates with 3 caps!! That's my boy. :bigok:

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
wow...that is a really nice price!!!
It actually is an amazing price. It is well under the suggested price, so I don't know how long that price will last. It's crazy cheap considering one bottle will last the average person 2 months easy.

indeed...my stim tolerance is very high. 400mg caffeine does not scare me, lol...:cheers:
Go with the 3 caps. It doesn't hit you too hard and is more of a focus buzz in my experience. The energy does last a long time though, as evidenced by me doing bouts of yardio after my workouts since I had all that spare energy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It actually is an amazing price. It is well under the suggested price, so I don't know how long that price will last. It's crazy cheap considering one bottle will last the average person 2 months easy.

Go with the 3 caps. It doesn't hit you too hard and is more of a focus buzz in my experience. The energy does last a long time though, as evidenced by me doing bouts of yardio after my workouts since I had all that spare energy.
that is what i am thinking also, dewey-not expecting to get wired, but the sustained energy will be very nice without the crash!!!

my job is pretty fast paced at times with a lot of things to be responsible for[operating a flexo in a box plant], so i will put it too the test!!! with 2 10 minute breaks and a paid 15 minute lunch it is pretty much non-stop.

once i see what i can expect i will be putting it to use in the gym to test out pump and strength.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went with two again today, just to be safe. Things went a bit better this time. The energy wasn't crazy. It's like drinking a strong cup of coffee. There is a little bit of focus but not much. It's ok stuff, but I'm not blown away. I do like the fact that I don't get that nervous type energy that some stimulants give me. I just wish the caffeine content was bit lower so I could raise the dosage of the other ingredients a bit with raising the dosage of caffeine so much. It's not bad and it's not amazing. I'd rate it as average/pretty good. For a pre-workout from App Nut, I will tell you I like RPM much much much better.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else getting a trial size bottle?

*edit:
"Warning: Due to rapid strength gains of 25-50 lbs. on each major lift, muscular strength may outpace tendon strength- use accordingly"

Haha I may have to rethink this whole thing now! :D

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I requested but Dewey hasn't selected anyone yet so technically at this point we're all getting nothing! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
First batch of winners:

cwalczakny
Piston Honda
KingLeonidas9
Cool
Bigcountry08
cumminslifter

You will all receive a 25 ct. bottle of Uncut as long as you agree to do an extended review or mini-log. As long as you agree, please send me your shipping info, email address and phone number (for shipping) and I will get these out to you ASAP!

I will pick a few more on Friday, so spread the word and let's get some more apps!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First batch of winners:

cwalczakny
Piston Honda
KingLeonidas9
Cool
Bigcountry08
cumminslifter

You will all receive a 25 ct. bottle of Uncut as long as you agree to do an extended review or mini-log. As long as you agree, please send me your shipping info, email address and phone number (for shipping) and I will get these out to you ASAP!

I will pick a few more on Friday, so spread the word and let's get some more apps!
WOOT! Thanks Dewey!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;QWfbGGZE07M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M[/video]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First batch of winners:

cwalczakny
Piston Honda
KingLeonidas9
Cool
Bigcountry08
cumminslifter

Awesome group of guys in there, should be some good logs!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bromo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
log is up, dewey....barn fresh!!!

congrats to all the winners!!!!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
First batch of winners:

cwalczakny
Piston Honda
KingLeonidas9
Cool
Bigcountry08
cumminslifter

Grats to the early winners!

BUT WAIT...there's more!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
There is still time to get some free Uncut! Early feedback has been great!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

*edit:
"Warning: Due to rapid strength gains of 25-50 lbs. on each major lift, muscular strength may outpace tendon strength- use accordingly"

Haha I may have to rethink this whole thing now! :D
Lol, that is actually on the bottle? Or a tongue in cheek marketing "warning?"

Either way, definitely interested in the feedback so far.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

reminds me of the "warning" on OG Jack3d. lol I love when companies have a sense of humor about their products. it's makes the experience much more enjoyable imo

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
reminds me of the "warning" on OG Jack3d. lol I love when companies have a sense of humor about their products. it's makes the experience much more enjoyable imo
I rather enjoyed it as well, was just curious if that was actually ON the bottle or just in the write-up or something.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I rather enjoyed it as well, was just curious if that was actually ON the bottle or just in the write-up or something.
if it's on the bottle, appnut went up a notch in my book. :) lol

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's AppNut style! Remember when they put dont buy another preworkout after running out of this one on LitUp?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

That warning may sound like marketing hype, but it really isn't. Amentoflavone is the key here. It actually does give you strength gain, at least it did for me when I was testing the different versions. I think users will find they can lift more volume and heavier weights if they try it. The things is that Uncut isn't going to make you feel cracked out and make you feel like you can lift a car. You just have to try it which is what I did. I kept adding weight and realized I was lifting weights that I hadn't in a long time!

Geo. I got you covered if you want to try a small bottle for yourself. What do you say?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That warning may sound like marketing hype, but it really isn't. Amentoflavone is the key here. It actually does give you strength gain, at least it did for me when I was testing the different versions. I think users will find they can lift more volume and heavier weights if they try it. The things is that Uncut isn't going to make you feel cracked out and make you feel like you can lift a car. You just have to try it which is what I did. I kept adding weight and realized I was lifting weights that I hadn't in a long time!

Geo. I got you covered if you want to try a small bottle for yourself. What do you say?
Let's do the damn thing! PM inbound.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Now that's service!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards

this is what im hoping for

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established

Uncut is just M1T and 100 mg caffeine. Jk .... Not like I would mind though.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nvm...went back and read lol...........

1. What ingredient in Uncut interests you the most and why? I did some research and amentoflavone is an extremely intriguing ingredient. It is shown to aid in fat loss, increase cAMP levels,helps with depression, anti viral, and anti cancer. Sounds like a wonder ingredient to me. I would be interested to see how I felt on this stuff, seems like it not only will aid me in staying lean while bulking but also keep me in a great mod throughout my daily stresses of school and work, plus there is nothing wrong with feeling like a god in the gym ;-)

2. How do you think Uncut can help you take your workouts to the next level?feel taht Uncut has many ingredients others do not and at different dosages that may help me take my workouts to the next I am quite stim tolerant but also have tried alot of different pre workouts. I feel that Uncut has many ingredients others do not and at different dosages that may help me take my workouts to the next. As my fellow buffalonian pointed out the lower levels of yohimbe are very intriguing because they give good energy without the crash or crazy feeling that some fat burners give and I would love to see how that played into the focus and stim effect of this product. It definitely seems like a one of a kind product on the market right now and I would love to see what it could do for me.

3. Would you be interested in a trial-sized bottle (8-12 workouts) to do a review/mini-log on, or would you want a full bottle to run a log with?
(This is just a preference, not a guarantee that you will receive either). I feel that with any product a longer run shows how the product is effecting you better but I would be willing to do either and would be as detailed as I can be with a minimum of 4-5 updates per week and ill even throw in some pics ;-). Also im starting up a youtube channel with some buddies so i of course will be saying what supps im using while breaking my prs. Thanks for the opportunity to even try this great product!!!!

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Well... purchased my bottle of UNCUT couple of days ago. Can't wait to get it and provide some feedback on this product.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Well... purchased my bottle of UNCUT couple of days ago. Can't wait to get it and provide some feedback on this product.
I can't wait to hear what you think of it. The early feedback has been impressive. We have a feedback thread on another forum, maybe I will try and copy it over here. Either way, a bunch of guys from our promo will have it by the beginning of next week and we'll see what the verdict is.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to hear what you think of it. The early feedback has been impressive. We have a feedback thread on another forum, maybe I will try and copy it over here. Either way, a bunch of guys from our promo will have it by the beginning of next week and we'll see what the verdict is.
can't wait to give this a shot. i'm actually getting pretty amped up about it