Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carbs cause bloat

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Lol not whole wheat protein injected doughnuts, those are my favorite!!!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Hit legs up today, it was amazing strength is starting to shoot up, couldn't hit squats that hard cause my knees were bugging me but leg press and hacks and stiff leg barbell and dumbells felt pretty good, one thing I have been loving about this cycle the last couple days is a noticeable decreAse in rest between sets, feel like I can do just as much if not more weight with less rest between sets. Vascularity was very noticeable today my forearms were looking a road map when I was just holding weights, really beginning to love this compound and still at 20mg Ed. Bloating has decreased with increase of water, drinking almost 2 and half gallons a day which is crazy. Weight was at 222 today as well which is plus 5lbs.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Glad to see its all finally kicking in for ya man :) Keep killin it!

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Knew it was about time to start hitting ya. You should see a steady increase in weight if it works on you like it did me. Only thing is now in my pct I can tell I'm losing mass. Trying real hard to keep as much as I can. Just doesn't seem to be working

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm starting to love it swole, biggest thing is lack of side effects im feeling, usually I get some lethargy of Bp issues on a ph, but nothing here.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Another amazing workout today, gonna keep the dose at 20mg til I feel like gains get reduced, pump was amazing, little out of breath today but nothing too bad, had a lot more people then normal commenting on my size and one kid telling people how unhealthy I look cause he is assuming I am juicing... Hhhaa, weighed in at 223 today so that was a good gain, felt stronger today too, loving it!!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Didn't get to hit the gym yesterday was at school all day, today I hit it hard tho, did some shoulders and Bi's and let me tell you this stuff is no joke getting to feel like when i was on superdrol, i feel like when i just pick up the weights i feel blood rush to the muscles for a mini pump, once i start lifting the vascularity goes up quite a bit and i keep looking significantly leaner even though i am not eating that great, having a couple cheat days a week other then that im naturally a pretty healthy eater, weight was at 224 so its still going up, but man strength is going up and im just feeling great overall, only recent side effect has been trouble trying to fall asleep at night, other then that its been great.

iliketosquat

Awards
Had an awesome workout today, the start of the workout was kinda lame and i just felt so much aggression it was hard for me to focused cause i had so much aggression, then about 30 minutes into my workout the focus kicked in hard and strength started going up, generally it takes a while for my muscles to get warm anyways. Close grip bench felt solid and i always do it on incline, i usually only do 185 but today i was doing 205 with ease, felt great. Hit back hard along with tris and was feeling good on DB rows and BB rows. Looking leaner too and more vascular, weight hasn't really gone up quite a bit, weight is around 220, started at 217. Trying to eat as much as possible, but sometimes i feel bloated so it makes it hard. BTW i noticed i have only been doing 20mg since monday not 24mg my bad.
dude incline close grip bench is awesome, I'm glad you mentioned that, i am going to put it in my next routine now

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just so y'all know, I know why, but want to see what schwell's answer is.
Is it because our bodies can't digest them properly?? which can cause gas and retain water. Like with me and Lactose it's a no no.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uh, sure, if thats what you believe. of course. :smoker:

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm starting to feel pretty repetitive with this info but man it was another awesome workout pumps amazing vascularity amazing and focus and endurance amazing, honestly I am starting to think this is tied with my favorite cycle I have ran which was a mdrol p plex bridge, but the sides sucked on that, better then hdrol which I love and epistane but I didn't respond that well to that just bp went way up on it. I also have ran a tren which would be right below this so far cause I loved that too.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to hear.

see, aren't you glad you followed my advice and didn't run it at 4-8mg to start with? :thumbsup:

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am!!! I do agrees the dosage is low, and I think that's why Presa was so against the compound but sometimes u gotta go against instructions.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Good workout again, felt extremely pumped, felt some cramps in the chest tho while doing chest and been feeling extremely dry lately even though I'm chugging water.. Had one of the doctors from the gym that I'm buddies with ask me what I was on cause I was looking way vascular and pumped, I always try and get him to hook me up with test but he won't haha, he takes test pellets and hooks up all the older guys with low test up, says my test is too high, wish I could fake it and get some ha.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
So starting up the 4th week of Ultradrol this week, gonna run it 6 weeks if sides stay fine, ordered another bottle too just incase i wanna up the dosage, what do you guys think of running it 6 weeks??

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So starting up the 4th week of Ultradrol this week, gonna run it 6 weeks if sides stay fine, ordered another bottle too just incase i wanna up the dosage, what do you guys think of running it 6 weeks??
What doses you running now?
How's the support supps look?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I'm still at 20mg Ed, thinking bout going to 24 tho, support supps I'm good on.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I would say you are good to go. I ran it 5 weeks no prob. Would have ran it 6 but I was taking 32 mg and tan out at 5 weeks. I didn't experience any problems at all. So I'm voting go for it. Only thing is it did kinda seem like I hit a platuea though.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
K will sounds good! Today I had some pretty bad chest pumps tho, cramping up like crazy, think I might up my dosage of taurine and maybe get some potassium pills, usually I do chest Monday's but the pumps were so bad had to do shoulders, had an awesome shoulder workout tho!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Can defnitely see new mass, and thanks for photoshopping in the briefs! :D

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Hit Chest and tris hard had significant less cramping today felt great, awesome pump and strength is going up, did I mention my muscles are recovering way fast as well.

bajasupra

Awards
Im going to be starting an ultradrol log, I just ordered two bottles and will be running it 4 weeks maybe 5 depending on how i feel. I also am going to be running Cycle support with it, orange triad, taurine, extra hawthorne berry and some garlic supplement for blood pressure. PCT is going to consist of Toremifine, which i always love. Adding in some ERASE, DAA, and creatine. Prolly going to run it like so.. 8/12/12/12 depending on how it treats me i might go up. I am also planning on doing a little recomp on this, so i hope to gain a couple lbs and drop some BF, i am 5'11 and 220 and about 13% bf, so hopefully i can get to 11 would be nice, im pretty stoked. Just ordered everything today so gonna start next week!

Hey my naames Dustin, im new to Ultradrol and am really haveing trouble finding useful info on how to start it and maintain it. Ive been researching like crazy on anabolic starts and am interested in starting april first, end of my current diet, and start of a new month. Can someone please give me some info or help me out in starting it. I want to order soon. I have asessed me lifting and diet and im deffinetly fully ready to take this step and i am aware of all the possible symptoms..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
start reading this thread beginning with post 1 on page one.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Dustin what is your past experience with AAS and what are you planning for PCT? If your fairly new to AAS I would adjust dosing accordingly.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
and possibly consider a milder compound

bajasupra

Awards
I have no experiance with AAS, the only reasoning behind choosing anadrol, or trenazone, is they are the only ones that actually appear to be available. I really have no access to " underground" or illegal substances. For my PCT i have been looking into nova or clomids, but i need to figure out how to leggally buy them or find them havent found a website yet.

to above, i will read post from beggining to end,

also my reasoning for jumping in, ive done research and with the courses im in, in college i really dont have alot of extra time to research and research on these things. IM doing my best. but thanks

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Dang bro if u don't have time to research or have done any previous cycles u should just stick with Pre workout supps and tons of food, there are "legal" ways toget SERMS, u just gotta know how to google and type research chems, also what is your height weight and bf? I put on 50lbs of natural muscle before messing with AAS. Taking AAS requires a lot of research u can easily mess your body up by not and if your not into researching it, how hard are you going to try and keep the gains you make with AAS, everything you do requires lots of dedication in wanting to gain muscle and if your gonna just end up losing it its pointless. I hope you understand what I mean, I'm in college I have two kids and I work, and I still dedicate my self to preparing foods and researching AAS.

bajasupra

Awards
Yea im in Pre Med, chem isnt my strongest subject. i will probly digg in and research more, i just very eager to try this stuff out but id rather not have boobs in the end either way but thanks for your help

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
anadrol is underground, if you can get legit anadrol (oxymetholone) you can get a much safter cycle for a rookie as well.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
What company are you guys buying your Ultradrol from?

Edit: I got negged for running my last week of Heladrol at 125mg. He said it was to much. What a dick

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Edit: I got negged for running my last week of Heladrol at 125mg. He said it was to much. What a dick
was that me? sounds like something i would do. but i loose track of who i rep. :lol:

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established

i'd rep you twice if i could!

bajasupra

Awards
i was looking on a website called antaeuslabs.com, it looks sketchy tho it has trenazone, anadrol idk if there real

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
antaeus labs are the creators of trenazone (and mechabol)....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao *FACEPALM*

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldn't recomend anadrol for a newb.

that is, unless you mean this one...

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
was that me? sounds like something i would do. but i loose track of who i rep. :lol:

Bahahaha actually it was you. You negged me 3 times.

First neg message "125 is too much"

Second neg "just being a douce :D"

Third neg "sup broski :smoker:

lol I ain't mad.

But back to the question...is Antaeous labs a legit site to order Udrol? Arn't they the ones that make it right?