Ultimate Sexual Weekend Stack?!?!?

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
You tried ISA-Test?

In nearly every review, and knowing myself, your 'radar' goes ultra sensitive and you start eyeing up any wobbly bit!

Goji berry extract capsules, 1 for a normal guy a day and 2-3 for the guy with mor eof a problem, get the blood flowing down there. The ISA_Test or PES Erase got my mind going crazy for the opposite sex, goji alone make me just wanna jump on the missus all the time (i badger her!)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
You tried ISA-Test?

In nearly every review, and knowing myself, your 'radar' goes ultra sensitive and you start eyeing up any wobbly bit!

Goji berry extract capsules, 1 for a normal guy a day and 2-3 for the guy with mor eof a problem, get the blood flowing down there. The ISA_Test or PES Erase got my mind going crazy for the opposite sex, goji alone make me just wanna jump on the missus all the time (i badger her!)
ive looked for isa test but carnt seem to find a UK supplier Erase is no problem -did you get achy joints on Erase?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
It will depend on your own body, but for me about 4 days in, taking 1 a day, im good to go, some may need two a day or at worst 3 (i wouldnt recommend overdoing it all the time)
Today finally got Goji caps from simplesupplements (11th business day - where normally from UK to my EU country takes 5 business days).

I read Doctor's Best Goji is also 4:1 extract and 600mg caps and they recommend up to 4 caps which is almost same as 5 caps of Goji caps from simplesupplements.

Also read Goji as dried fruit can be taken 5-15g daily which at 4:1 extract would be same as almost 4g a day so up to 8 caps of Goji caps from simplesupplements.

Well, in 2 days I'll start taking Goji caps so will start Wednesday 1 cap, then Thursday probably 2 caps for few days then if no strong effect bump to 3.

Did now Tongkat Ali 200:1 at 300mg caps 2x/day for 12 days (5 days on/2 days off) and I did noticed mild boost in libido, erection, mood but felt like this could really make a significant effect with adding it in a stack.

Hopefully after trying Goji caps alone for 1-2 weeks, I'll try stack of Tongkat Ali + Goji or Tongkat Ali + Endosurge + Goji.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What can I take to reduce my refractory period (the period between ejacultions)?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On Amazon I saw Gojirich 40:1 concentrate 200mg. is that legit seems 40:1 would be better than 4:1 even if 200mg vs 600mg

jacobxcaliber

Awards
Goji and Fenugreek have been good to me along with arginine I can keep going rather easily. It also helps if you like your wife lol

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Goji and Fenugreek have been good to me along with arginine I can keep going rather easily. It also helps if you like your wife lol
Aye, We do all this for the missus? If I did'nt spend money wooing her, what makes ye think I will spend money pleasing her, She's gonna hit ye on yer head with a frying pan anyway!

The Dippings on the side is where its at!

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
its like having a detachable rod between your legs isnt it :D

Greenhulk

Awards
something like it plus i am more aggressive probably because of the fenugreek its pretty potent
Which fenugreek product do you use and what dose? Because I have tried fenugreek before and haven't noticed anything.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I can feel blood going in genital region from Goji - not really strong effect cause only taking 4 days but noticeable.

Thinking to add soon also Tongkat Ali to also cover libido aspect.

Fenugreek I read is also mainly for libido boost but it's being reported it raises mainly estrogen levels and not do much for testosterone levels so I'm not too motivated to try it hmm.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
I can feel blood going in genital region from Goji - not really strong effect cause only taking 4 days but noticeable.

Thinking to add soon also Tongkat Ali to also cover libido aspect.

Fenugreek I read is also mainly for libido boost but it's being reported it raises mainly estrogen levels and not do much for testosterone levels so I'm not too motivated to try it hmm.
defiantley feels heavier down there

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are most people buying the doctors best brand? I'm still curious if the gojirich 40:1 concentrate is legit or not?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Peter North Stack:
Maca
Fenugreek
Tribulus

Increases libido, increases load, and makes it smell like maple syrup.

jacobxcaliber

Awards
After a week of the Goji the effectiveness seems to have increased I take it and get hard if a see a piece of tail walk by its crazy. Fenugreek plus Agnatine before I work gives me the craziest pumps it's unreal. Afterwards though it seems to make me hungrier I am literally starving. My workouts consist of mostly Olympic lifts as I'm built more like a powerlifter than a bodybuilder.

broons

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my bottle of dragon herbs goji extract. Unfortunately, I felt none of the effects some of you are reporting. Perhaps I'll try the doctors best brand.

silenteuphor

silenteuphor

Awards
I dont understand why you guys would stop ejaculating for a week!! Great way to last about 2 seconds in bed. Who gives a damn if you can shoot like Peter North, the key is to be able to get in the ring with some stamina and **** that chick hard for more than 10 minutes!!!! I would always get myself off about 1-2 hrs before meeting up with the girl, and they'd all say the same thing to me. "Nobody has ever ****ed me with that much stamina and for that hard as long as you do!!" What happens when its harder to get off because you busted one an hour ago? Thats right, you do it harder and harder and it takes longer!!! Make your mark and let that bitch know you were there!! Like she gives a damn how much you come if you only last 2 seconds!!! Sheesh....
This.

I went a week without doing anything and then hooked up and lasted about as long as it took to get it inside her (not exaggerating -- we're talking about 4-6seconds) and to this day we've never spoken again. The last words I remember from her were something like, "Are you f**kin' kidding me?" and that was that. Take my advice as well -- lasting longer is much more important than the amount of cream you leave inside of her.

silenteuphor

silenteuphor

Awards
I don't want to suggest this as it seems extreme, I suffered from depression some years back and the ssri' I was taking made me last too long in fact could rarel achieve climax on it but I last too long anyway, not bragging it can be a curse especially when time is short. I was on celexa but any ssri would work, some dr's prescribe it. Google SSRI and premature ejaculation and you should find a lot of info on it. Again not recommending anything just stating a fact hope that helps
This for sure.

I am on Paxil (anxiety and panic disorder) and if I ever want to last a little longer I up my meds ever so slightly. Like Truthornothin said, if you up it too much, you can never achieve climax and that is depressing in itself! Balance is key -- but I too don't recommend messing with that stuff as it is meant for a purpose, and that is just a side effect.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone familiar with Bulbine?

Since SNS has released it, I have found some interesting clinical data regarding increased sexual/erectile function when supplementing with this particular ingredient.

I plan on trying it soon, and will report back. :D

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know how I feel about fenugreek, a lot of reports regarding estrogen. Don't you want to keep test up as much as possible

Greenhulk

Awards
Is anyone familiar with Bulbine?

Since SNS has released it, I have found some interesting clinical data regarding increased sexual/erectile function when supplementing with this particular ingredient.
I have heard of it too. Thing is the right dose seems to be very important with this herbal extract. And "right" doesn't mean as much as possible here. Too little and you won't see an effect but too much and you will have the opposite effect of what you want.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
After a week of the Goji the effectiveness seems to have increased I take it and get hard if a see a piece of tail walk by its crazy. Fenugreek plus Agnatine before I work gives me the craziest pumps it's unreal. Afterwards though it seems to make me hungrier I am literally starving. My workouts consist of mostly Olympic lifts as I'm built more like a powerlifter than a bodybuilder.
Good to hear, goji took a week for me too. I think all males should take it, especially with its endless list of benefits

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts on Doctors best brand goji extract with 4:1 at 600mg

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on Doctors best brand goji extract with 4:1 at 600mg
Go for it and then report on it's effect on you.

I'm on day 6 of Goji 4:1 from simplesupplements but if Goji will work nicely on me (already seeing slight boost and heavier balls) then next Goji I want to buy is Doctor's Best cause it has 20% more per capsule and no crappy Magnesium Stearate inside.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
I have heard of it too. Thing is the right dose seems to be very important with this herbal extract. And "right" doesn't mean as much as possible here. Too little and you won't see an effect but too much and you will have the opposite effect of what you want.
Just about done with my bottle of sns bulbine and honestly it rocked.

Physiological effects that I can only compare to clomid. Boys are huge and I'm ready to rock at any time.

Wife loves it!

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go for it and then report on it's effect on you.

I'm on day 6 of Goji 4:1 from simplesupplements but if Goji will work nicely on me (already seeing slight boost and heavier balls) then next Goji I want to buy is Doctor's Best cause it has 20% more per capsule and no crappy Magnesium Stearate inside.
I'll def report back to you guys. Also a few ppl have been mentioning Bulbine? Any side effects for this one?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'll def report back to you guys. Also a few ppl have been mentioning Bulbine? Any side effects for this one?
I quit SNS Bulbine after 6 days cause annoying diarrhea and no effect in that time - compared to other test boosters that kicked in around day 4.

Maybe it works but such adverse effect make me quit taking the product - experienced similar diarrhea when took 2 different DAA products (TCF-1 and SNS DAA caps).

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I quit SNS Bulbine after 6 days cause annoying diarrhea and no effect in that time - compared to other test boosters that kicked in around day 4.

Maybe it works but such adverse effect make me quit taking the product - experienced similar diarrhea when took 2 different DAA products (TCF-1 and SNS DAA caps).
This is first I've heard of any diarrhea associated with Bulbine. I've been taking 2 lately and I've been very pleased with results, as has my lady.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
raysahelian product I think are way underdosed.

that Longjack is like 1 cap equivalent to 10g of root when real effects starts with extracts that are equivalent 50-180g of root.

But maybe if placebo effect is strong you will feel something or at least that you got nicely scr.ewed.
not buying rayshelian product -link their just for info ;buying this Swanson Superior Herb Muira Puama - 250mg, 60 Capsules (equivalent to 500mg)

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Been taking Goji for 9 days now and slowly increasing dose from 1 cap to 3 caps and noticed 3 caps a day or 2 caps at once give me diarrhea.

1 cap in am and 1 cap in pm if at least 6h apart is OK and no diarrhea.

Looks like I'm really sensitive to what I put in my body and even a 3 oz can of tuna in olive oil can give me the runs if I eat also some beans or dairy product.

Regarding effect of Goji on me I have to say there is an effect on erection quality and balls feel a bit bigger and heavier but as expected no effect on sperm volume or libido.

This is why my next step is a stack of Goji + Tongkat Ali then last step would be adding also Endosurge and AI like Licogenix or Triazole.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been taking Goji for 9 days now and slowly increasing dose from 1 cap to 3 caps and noticed 3 caps a day or 2 caps at once give me diarrhea.

1 cap in am and 1 cap in pm if at least 6h apart is OK and no diarrhea.

Looks like I'm really sensitive to what I put in my body and even a 3 oz can of tuna in olive oil can give me the runs if I eat also some beans or dairy product.

Regarding effect of Goji on me I have to say there is an effect on erection quality and balls feel a bit bigger and heavier but as expected no effect on sperm volume or libido.

This is why my next step is a stack of Goji + Tongkat Ali then last step would be adding also Endosurge and AI like Licogenix or Triazole.
thanks for update. sucks about stomach, DAA does that to me big time.. Licogenix is a great product I ran it in past and am currently running it. nice libido boost, and leans me out. I ordered dr best goji, should arrive today.. I decided not to pull trigger on the 40:1 extract brand I found. 40:1 seems kinda high

Last edited:
ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
thanks for update. sucks about stomach, DAA does that to me big time.. Licogenix is a great product I ran it in past and am currently running it. nice libido boost, and leans me out. I ordered dr best goji, should arrive today.. I decided not to pull trigger on the 40:1 extract brand I found. 40:1 seems kinda high
Yes, I do have 10 days worth of old stash of Endosurge and Licogenix and 2 months worth of Goji and Tongkat Ali so will try to find the sweet spot between all 4 of them.

I've been also impressed with Licogenix - especially in vascularity department.

So far from all OTC test boosters I've taken, I have to say in libido, erection, mood and strength department - I was most impressed with Endosurge. And big plus for me is no side effects while taking Endosurge.

broons

Awards
  • Established
I saw that 40:1 you mentioned. If I remember correctly though, for some reason I am thinking it had a very low percentage of polysaccharides.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw that 40:1 you mentioned. If I remember correctly though, for some reason I am thinking it had a very low percentage of polysaccharides.
Ahhh that could be. I started the Dr best last night.. People say they double dose it 2 pills. The bottle says 1-4 times a day. So are they taking 2 pills 4 times a day, or just 2 pills a day?

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Just do some broscience on it, trial and error. I double dose only if i have alcohol coming up or a big meal, sometimes 3 tabs, 4+ i think might hurt (down there), but everyones different

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just do some broscience on it, trial and error. I double dose only if i have alcohol coming up or a big meal, sometimes 3 tabs, 4+ i think might hurt (down there), but everyones different
Yeah I plan on messing with it, and the dosing lol

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh that could be. I started the Dr best last night.. People say they double dose it 2 pills. The bottle says 1-4 times a day. So are they taking 2 pills 4 times a day, or just 2 pills a day?
I have the Dr Best as well, ive been taking 2 pills twice a day and have noticed harder erections and slight increase in seminal volume (could be placebo but only time will tell).

I've read on a lot of websites people taking HCG and it causing them to need to ejaculate 1-4 times a day to stay sane. Are their any herbal alternatives that work in the same manner?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
going to give that 40:1 goji a shot. got a link to further info and its bout 31% polysaccharides. gonna run that alongside some tongkat ali extract and see where it takes me. will report back once they arrive and i begin.

link to product information for those interested...

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/skins/Skin_1/Brochures/Natural Factors GojiRich.pdf
I'll start stack of Goji 4:1 and Tongkat Ali 200:1 by Monday latest.

Each on it's own already made a nice boost in each department so hoping for a synergy.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll start stack of Goji 4:1 and Tongkat Ali 200:1 by Monday latest.

Each on it's own already made a nice boost in each department so hoping for a synergy.
What kind of boost have you noticed from tongkat?

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Started 40:1 goji tonight with NOW TestoJack 200...

1 Goji cap twice day
2 TestoJack 200 once day

Gonna see how this stack works out and will report back.

ingenierito25

Awards
going to give that 40:1 goji a shot. got a link to further info and its bout 31% polysaccharides. gonna run that alongside some tongkat ali extract and see where it takes me. will report back once they arrive and i begin.

link to product information for those interested...
Wow, a 40:1 extract seems insane compared with the 4:1 that people is taking here, maybe one capsule is all that is needed :)

It seems that one of the key ingredients of the goji berry extract is ellagic acid, same as pomegranate which was recommended to aid erections in some life extensionist forums.

Regards

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Interested in hearing how's Goji 40:1 extract compared to 4:1 in terms of working on boosting erections.

Anybody tried both extract or at least 40:1?

I'm now on 2nd day of Tongkat Ali 200:1 at 300mg cap in the morning and Goji 4:1 at 0.5g cap in the afternoon.

broons

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how they could afford to sell that 40:1 extract so cheap? Doing the math its the equivalent of 720g of goji compared to the Dr. Best which is equivalent to 280g for practically the same price.