Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ultimate R-Andro by Hard Rock Supplements
Logging Opportunity

There are cutting supplements and then there is Ultimate R-Andro by Hard Rock Supplements. Hard Rock Supplements took the original proven and successful R-Andro Shred formula and after extensive R&D created Ultimate R-Andro, making it even more potent, and more effective! Fusing together 3 effective, powerful and high dosed ingredients, Ultimate R Andro cuts through the B.S. and delivers results! This formula boasts big doses of Androsterone, 7-KETO and Arachidonic Acid.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ultimate-r-andro-by-hard-rock-supplements

LOGGERS WANTED

Strong Supplement Shop is looking for (3) members to log a bottle of the Ultimate R-Andro by Hard Rock Supplements. Loggers must be in U.S. and able to update the log 3-4x a week.

To enter, comment that you’re interested in being a logger and tell us why you want to log a bottle of Ultimate R-Andro!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm interested, im doing a combination of boxing and bodybuilding stuff for the next 2 months. I am taking only half of my trt dose of testosterone for the next 4 weeks and then going back to my normal trt the following 4 weeks and something like this would be a nice add on without screwing up my hormones. I've also never used 2 of the 3 ingredients.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested, im doing a combination of boxing and bodybuilding stuff for the next 2 months. I am taking only half of my trt dose of testosterone for the next 4 weeks and then going back to my normal trt the following 4 weeks and something like this would be a nice add on without screwing up my hormones. I've also never used 2 of the 3 ingredients.
Nice. Thanks for throwing your name in. Let’s keep ‘em coming

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I get out of work today I'll tag a bunch of people that I think will be interested give you a nice pool to pick from
Sounds good. Thanks brother!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ohh nice great opportunity .. Hard rock is one of the OG co and very trust worthy for quality sups.

best of luck all .. cant log, but will follow along.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohh nice great opportunity .. Hard rock is one of the OG co and very trust worthy for quality sups.

Yes sir! Very reputable. Appreciate the follow

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I get out of work today I'll tag a bunch of people that I think will be interested give you a nice pool to pick from
Thanks @Smont ! Appreciate the support and glad your threw in an app!

Glad to have you following along!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@gphagan1 , @Rocket3015, @Hyde, @Rad83, @Segansational , @Iwilleattuna , @PoSiTiVeFLoW,

Any takers,?
Thank you for the invited but I am still working very closely with my TRT Dr. to get a few things dialed in.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@gphagan1 , @Rocket3015, @Hyde, @Rad83, @Segansational , @Iwilleattuna , @PoSiTiVeFLoW,

Any takers,?
I wish. Planning to start the Nanodrol (nano M-Sten) after bloodwork here... This looks great though, never got to use arachidonic acid with well dosed androsterone and 7-keto should be sweet combo.

And Following, I should be getting my "dose Titration" to up my TRT weekly dose after that with urologist. Otherwise I would be all over this.

On that thought tagging @Anthony_ recommend first cycle right here, safe and likely kick-ass. I mean you're already in great shape for a natty, this Andro cycle would be a great add to your log.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish. Planning to start the Nanodrol (nano M-Sten) after bloodwork here... This looks great though, never got to use arachidonic acid with well dosed androsterone and 7-keto should be sweet combo.

And Following, I should be getting my "dose Titration" to up my TRT weekly dose after that with urologist. Otherwise I would be all over this.

On that thought tagging @Anthony_ recommend first cycle right here, safe and likely kick-ass. I mean you're already in great shape for a natty, this Andro cycle would be a great add to your log.
Definitely a sweet combo and we will miss you in this one bro

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd definitely be down to run this!! I'm slowly recovering from acl surgery and finally able to get in some good leg workouts.
Something like this would help me get back to where I was and then improve on that.
If you've seen my logs, I update often and provide plenty of pics along the way.

Johndo314314

Johndo314314

Awards
I would love to test out this product. I would be able to update consistently with my results. The inclusion of arachidonic acid in conjunction with the two DHEAs makes for a very intriguing supplement!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Any takers,?
looking at the ingredients, I’d definitely be down. I’ve ran 7 keto and love it, but never have tried androsterone nor arach acid. Would love to see how the combo plays out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
looking at the ingredients, I’d definitely be down. I’ve ran 7 keto and love it, but never have tried androsterone nor arach acid. Would love to see how the combo plays out
I'm similar except I've used androsterone, never arachidonic acid and the only time I had 7 keto was in a underdosed prop blend

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would definitely definitely love to log this product. I am actually in a leaning/ cutting phase as summer is here. I’m currently on test/mast and this product would stack greatly with my goals in mind. I also do cardio 4-6 times a week as I’m serious about getting that V cut shape. Let’s go!!!!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm similar except I've used androsterone, never arachidonic acid and the only time I had 7 keto was in a underdosed prop blend
I’ve used it on its own a few times even iron legions’ TD. You can feel the cortisol reduction strongly with a TD. With oral, I’d need around 300-500 mg to get the same effect. Muscle hardening happens around this dose too. Just gets expensive. NOW foods 7-keto is only 100mg per cap

B-AET , 7 keto and arimistane are all very similar .
I’d like to see a blend of these in a transdermal solution

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see all the apps rolling in. Good candidates already. And I agree the formula is done nicely and I’m a fan of all the ingredients solo. I can’t wait to try it myself

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So how does Epi andro and androsterone compare for you guys? I’ve read many people they prefer one over the other and others’ say they’re about the same.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After work il put the link to this thread in some of my other threads
Thanks @Smont ! I like the avatar update to! Looking lean.

I'd definitely be down to run this!! I'm slowly recovering from acl surgery and finally able to get in some good leg workouts.
Something like this would help me get back to where I was and then improve on that.
If you've seen my logs, I update often and provide plenty of pics along the way.
I would love to test out this product. I would be able to update consistently with my results. The inclusion of arachidonic acid in conjunction with the two DHEAs makes for a very intriguing supplement!
I would definitely definitely love to log this product. I am actually in a leaning/ cutting phase as summer is here. I’m currently on test/mast and this product would stack greatly with my goals in mind. I also do cardio 4-6 times a week as I’m serious about getting that V cut shape. Let’s go!!!!!
Thanks for the apps guys! Keep them coming :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting so good applicants !

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So how does Epi andro and androsterone compare for you guys? I’ve read many people they prefer one over the other and others’ say they’re about the same.
I’m also curious about this. Both are great on their own, so I’d like to know this info as well. Great question brother.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Getting so good applicants !
Every time I see someone start a logging opportunity no one ever applies for it and it drives me nuts that's why I always try to tag people in. There's so many opportunities on the forum here to get to try stuff for free give yourself a little exposure and get and give feedback, not to mention a log makes you get on your A game A little bit more cuz you're kind of responsible for doing something.

It seems like this thread is getting a nice crowd of people coming in and applying but I've seen so many go by where the threads up for 2 weeks and you get three applicants. It blows my mind that people don't at bare minimum want to try some free stuff lol

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Every time I see someone start a logging opportunity no one ever applies for it and it drives me nuts that's why I always try to tag people in. There's so many opportunities on the forum here to get to try stuff for free give yourself a little exposure and get and give feedback, not to mention a log makes you get on your A game A little bit more cuz you're kind of responsible for doing something.

It seems like this thread is getting a nice crowd of people coming in and applying but I've seen so many go by where the threads up for 2 weeks and you get three applicants. It blows my mind that people don't at bare minimum want to try some free stuff lol
Preach, brother, preach!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How is liver toxicity with andros?
I just received a bottle of alpha seven I am going to begin logging, and would definitely be interested in bridging into basically the oral version of it to see how the 2 compare, of course if both companies were okay with it.
Just got back from the beach and was not happy with my appearance and I have 60 days until the next beach trip to slim down some so the more the merrier! I would love to continue into vacation to keep spirits high and not be in PCT, but there will definitely be some drinking.

I’ve never used andro products but have tried several other AAS in the past. I’m just now getting over Covid so I’ve been out of the gym for 3 weeks or so with vacation and being sick.

regardless, I’m interested to follow along the other logs. I love Arachadonic Acid by itself, would definitely be interested in trying it alongside something like this.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just received a bottle of alpha seven I am going to begin logging, and would definitely be interested in bridging into basically the oral version of it to see how the 2 compare, of course if both companies were okay with it.
Just got back from the beach and was not happy with my appearance and I have 60 days until the next beach trip to slim down some so the more the merrier! I would love to continue into vacation to keep spirits high and not be in PCT, but there will definitely be some drinking.

I’ve never used andro products but have tried several other AAS in the past. I’m just now getting over Covid so I’ve been out of the gym for 3 weeks or so with vacation and being sick.

regardless, I’m interested to follow along the other logs. I love Arachadonic Acid by itself, would definitely be interested in trying it alongside something like this.
Andros are not liver toxic.

Honestly when it comes to liver toxicity, it's blown away out of proportion with oral steroids. With the exception of a very select few steroids, the likelihood of a healthy person doing any liver damage on a cycle is slim to none. The original testers for superdrol had normal range liver enzymes on 50mg a day for 4 weeks and doctors give CHILDREN up to 300mg of anadrol per day for certain medical reasons and no1 is going into liver failure from it. The internet is out hat scared everyone into this liver toxic nonsense.

Yes they are (some steroids) liver toxic and yes there is potential for oral steroids to cause liver toxicity but it's not anything remotely close to what it's been made out to be. And the liver is resilient and heals itself. You will do for more damage with regular Tylenol or alcohol use then you will with oral steroids. "With a select very few exceptions"

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lol yeah when I first saw it and no one had applied yet it had like 55 views 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’m all about the free stuff. If I wasn’t a rep I would be all over this! Glad that this thread definitely has some good apps rolling in!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Honestly when it comes to liver toxicity, it's blown away out of proportion with oral steroids. With the exception of a very select few steroids, the likelihood of a healthy person doing any liver damage on a cycle is slim to none. The original testers for superdrol had normal range liver enzymes on 50mg a day for 4 weeks and doctors give CHILDREN up to 300mg of anadrol per day for certain medical reasons and no1 is going into liver failure from it. The internet is out hat scared everyone into this liver toxic nonsense.

Yes they are (some steroids) liver toxic and yes there is potential for oral steroids to cause liver toxicity but it's not anything remotely close to what it's been made out to be. And the liver is resilient and heals itself. You will do for more damage with regular Tylenol or alcohol use then you will with oral steroids. "With a select very few exceptions"
good deal. I was going to say, I drank on both Msten and Tbol without any issues but that doesn’t mean it was a good idea or that it didn’t do damage I couldn’t see. Of course it wasn’t a daily thing which helps.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
good deal. I was going to say, I drank on both Msten and Tbol without any issues but that doesn’t mean it was a good idea or that it didn’t do damage I couldn’t see. Of course it wasn’t a daily thing which helps.
Hey, Ronnie Coleman said he went out for a couple beers every weekend of his entire career. Kevin levrone was known to go out for shots on the weekends too lol.

I'm not saying it's a good idea either just drawing attention to it

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol yeah when I first saw it and no one had applied yet it had like 55 views 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’m all about the free stuff. If I wasn’t a rep I would be all over this! Glad that this thread definitely has some good apps rolling in!
Right ? Such a good opportunity and logs are great . Super fun to do and it feels creative

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

yep. Everything goes through the liver essentially, but andros aren’t methylated. They may have a SLIGHT impact, but nothing major whereas many methylated prohormones are like taking glass through the liver. TUDCA and a good liver aid will probably take away any sort of small toxicity . Now, if andros cause any bp increase, this could effect the kidneys.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

arachadonic acid seems amazing. The blend looks great , but man, if this had Epicatechin than that would be the icing on the cake lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can't beat a chance to try a product for free to provide feedback. You can then use the money you would have spent on supplements on gas :LOL:

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
arachadonic acid seems amazing. The blend looks great , but man, if this had Epicatechin than that would be the icing on the cake lol
I haven't used ArA in several years, up to the point of trying AAS. I would say behind the real deal, X-Gels gave me the most strength and muscle fullness out of any other product I've tried, and that's a lot of them.

Stacking with Androsterone and 7 Keto really does sound like a great first/mild cycle that would get your feet wet and provide good gains. Personally for me, it would be a nice way to get back into anabolics and also try some of the legal andro products that I've never used before, added with Arachadonic Acid for some nice pumps and fullness in itself.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I joined this forum 8 years ago just to get the free stuff.................. Here I am today ??

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ultimate R-Andro by Hard Rock Supplements
Logging Opportunity
View attachment 217839

There are cutting supplements and then there is Ultimate R-Andro by Hard Rock Supplements. Hard Rock Supplements took the original proven and successful R-Andro Shred formula and after extensive R&D created Ultimate R-Andro, making it even more potent, and more effective! Fusing together 3 effective, powerful and high dosed ingredients, Ultimate R Andro cuts through the B.S. and delivers results! This formula boasts big doses of Androsterone, 7-KETO and Arachidonic Acid.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ultimate-r-andro-by-hard-rock-supplements

LOGGERS WANTED

Strong Supplement Shop is looking for (3) members to log a bottle of the Ultimate R-Andro by Hard Rock Supplements. Loggers must be in U.S. and able to update the log 3-4x a week.

To enter, comment that you’re interested in being a logger and tell us why you want to log a bottle of Ultimate R-Andro!
This looks dope! I’ll toss my ticket in the hat!
I’ve ran all 3 of these compounds solo in the past, but never together!
I’m focusing on leaning out as much as possible in order to enhance my athletic performance so this would be a big help.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m focusing on leaning out as much as possible in order to enhance my athletic performance so this would be a big help.
Nice bro. I’m in the same boat. Solo they’re great and the combo of all 3 ingredients should be even better

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the app!

Thinking of picking winners here in a day or two so keep em coming!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This product looks promising for sure. I would love to hop on a log for it but the timing is bad. Just had an MRI for my shoulder and have a torn RC and SLAP Tear so will likely be getting shoulder surgery soon and wouldn't be able to do it justice. Good luck to everyone who is able to take advantage of the opportunity!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This product looks promising for sure. I would love to hop on a log for it but the timing is bad. Just had an MRI for my shoulder and have a torn RC and SLAP Tear so will likely be getting shoulder surgery soon and wouldn't be able to do it justice. Good luck to everyone who is able to take advantage of the opportunity!
Oh that’s a bummer, I had a slap tear in my labrum and it took a couple years of rehab and not lifting get it to heal.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh that’s a bummer, I had a slap tear in my labrum and it took a couple years of rehab and not lifting get it to heal.
Yeah, I had one in my right shoulder and it was a hard recovery too. Had to push myself to break up the scar tissue. That was the worst, but I was able to lift lightly and then at about 10 months I wne to my ortho telling him I was still in pain and missing some ROM. He told me I was a success and if I wanted more ability to quit being a puzzy and push through the scar tissue. That I was all the way healed except for scar tissue and tightness and it was on me to fix that. From then on it was go time! After a little bit everything quit hurting and just got stronger. Of course I am not 35 any more either.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ultimate R-Andro Winners!
Below are the winners for the logging opportunity:
  • @Smont
  • @enhanced
  • @jgntyce
Please PM me your address and email so we can get these to you asap! :)