Ultimate Homemade Pump?

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
I've got GPLC, Citruline Mallate, AEE, AAKG, L-Noravaline, and Agmatine. Also adding White Flood for the Ornithine and Beta Alanine. Is using all of those overkill? What good will Waxy Maize do in my pwo shake?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
that would be insane. might as well toss glycerol monostearate in there too

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i'd do the carbs pre and post.
my homemade pre shake is similar but not as extensive. dex or malto, caffeine, AAKG, and betaalanine. then another scoop of malto with my post.

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
I'm a bit confused, what good do the carbs do?? And aren't dex and malto sugars?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit confused, what good do the carbs do?? And aren't dex and malto sugars?
just a carb source for fuel and to replenish glycogen and all that. i've read some use waxy maize, i use the cheapest **** i can find.

Ddono25

Awards
Insulin signals NO2 release, that's why carbs are good.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
carbs pre workout gives good pumps, which is why pslin is popular. it increases the effect of carbs

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
You could always go with USPowders DominATP from Nutra:

Dicreatine Malate 4500 mg **
Beta Alanine 3000 mg **
Leucine 5000 mg **
Citrulline Malate 3500 mg **
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I like to keep things simple. I use a full dose of GPLC about 45 min-hour preworkout and take Ultima with a banana about 30 min preworkout. I get good clean energy, good focus and an amazing pump from this combo. I alternate with one scoop PreMax and one scoop RagNOrok with additional GPLC and get nearly the same effect.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Here is my fav:
4.5g of GPLC
4caps of RPM
500mg of agmatine
6caps of cbol
4 caps of Cordygen V02
5 caps of Gear by Needtobuildmuscle
3-6 caps of Incarnate