Ultimate cut by the original big green man

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Techno, Minimal, Dubstep & especially most forms of House (Tribal, Tech, Progressive, Balearic, etc)
Love these for cardio ! Dash berlin - til the sky falls down. ATB - ECSTASY. FAVS ....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Today me and my son jogged about a quarter mile . Walked the other 3/4 . Mother's day dinner tonight with wifey soooo diet starts tomorrow lmao . Clen and t3 arrive tomorrow.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
now that my thing has been moved to this section I can talk freely

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
https://youtu.be/R-1wBk3H2LI good dubstep Jam that I added to my playlist for some cardio I'm going to be making any public playlists I will link you guys possibly open for some suggestions on music to add to boost my cardio performance

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What do you guys think about using spinach leaves over iceberg lettuce?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Today was kind of a ****ty diet but tomorrow will be better

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Also nos labs got some hot new stuff....
Check my sig for updated codes !!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
reason for long ester tren but short ester test?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think about using spinach leaves over iceberg lettuce?
Iceberg is useless in my opinion. only use is it does have a lot of water in it. Stick with the spinach and maybe throw in some field greens. A little Italian dressing goes along ways if you toss it in good.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iceberg is useless in my opinion. only use is it does have a lot of water in it. Stick with the spinach and maybe throw in some field greens. A little Italian dressing goes along ways if you toss it in good.
Ya bighulksmash listen to Studhorse he would know as he has a lot of experience tossing salads.

(Me thinking)

Wait nevermind different thing lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya bighulksmash listen to Studhorse he would know as he has a lot of experience tossing salads.

(Me thinking)

damn it nothing is sacred on here!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
iceberg is really only a good choice if you wanna add a ton of volume without much if any cals... I use it to bulk up salads (and for a nice crunch), but nutritionally, its like eating celery or drinking water with green food dye ha

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
reason for long ester tren but short ester test?
I absolutely love your ideas I started off with test propionate Tren enanthate I will be switching from propionate to enanthate I had some old propionate I had to use up so I figured **** it I am pinning I might as well use it up. I miss your advice I hope everything's been okay we haven't talked in some time I know life gets busy for both of us but good to see you in here.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What do you think is better low-fat Italian dressing or regular Italian dressing?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

(Me thinking)

Dude that's pretty funny actually needed that laugh thank you . sometimes life is a joke I feel like I'm caught in a paradox of bull****

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
damn it nothing is sacred on here!
You should know better than anybody your secrets are not safe with anyone the NSA knows everything your thinking and everything you're doing everything you've done and everything you will do. We're always watching

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
iceberg is really only a good choice if you wanna add a ton of volume without much if any cals... I use it to bulk up salads (and for a nice crunch), but nutritionally, its like eating celery or drinking water with green food dye ha
Lol , surprisingly that makes a lot of sense I used it as a filler with my raps also used it with boneless chicken to go along as a salad base I'm much more prefer romaine lettuce with spinach I just don't have the money to Shell out right now money is tight until the end of June.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you think is better low-fat Italian dressing or regular Italian dressing?
I don't like low fat stuff of any kind. usually has too many man made or partially hydrogenated crap in it.
Skim Milk is about it for me.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Without using Google name the song. Early in the evening just about supper time things down by the courthouse are starting to unwind....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I don't like low fat stuff of any kind. usually has too many man made or partially hydrogenated crap in it.
Skim Milk is about it for me.
No **** you're already like 25% body fat I'm still up in the thirties period going to have to give me a little bit more time get where you are I'm looking forward to competing possibly next year. This injury will be setting me back about good eight months period but it will be worth it when I come back because I'm running a 26 week cycle Non-Stop of everything I've already listed I won't be using very many orals on this cycle it'll boat most likely be all Im

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude that's pretty funny actually needed that laugh thank you . sometimes life is a joke I feel like I'm caught in a paradox of bull****
I do what I can. I live with as much laughter as possible as if I didn't I don't know if would have ever lived to see today. Couple years ago life was rough still recovering from the sht end of the stick I was delt with.

PS I am NOT trying to make this sad or about me at all.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I absolutely love your ideas I started off with test propionate Tren enanthate I will be switching from propionate to enanthate I had some old propionate I had to use up so I figured **** it I am pinning I might as well use it up. I miss your advice I hope everything's been okay we haven't talked in some time I know life gets busy for both of us but good to see you in here.
that makes a lot of sense. that prop will be a nice kick start and then you can back off the amount of pinning for the longer term. Just dont forget to overlap them so theres no gap in the test levels.

Yeah, been good, I just stay out of most of the random logs since they're either for products I dont care about or just get too busy for me to keep up with ha

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I do what I can. I live with as much laughter as possible as if I didn't I don't know if would have ever lived to see today. Couple years ago life was rough still recovering from the sht end of the stick I was delt with.

PS I am NOT trying to make this sad or about me at all.
Its about you man . Its about all of us . Tell your story one love one heart .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
that makes a lot of sense. that prop will be a nice kick start and then you can back off the amount of pinning for the longer term. Just dont forget to overlap them so theres no gap in the test levels.

Yeah, been good, I just stay out of most of the random logs since they're either for products I dont care about or just get too busy for me to keep up with ha
Well im glad to have ya aboard. Im sure ill be pming you odd questions at 3am about **** that doesn't matter HA ! BUTTTTTTT YOUR ADVICE HAS ALWAYS HELPED !. TREN IS GETTING ME EXCITED. Been awhile since I used it IM .

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well im glad to have ya aboard. Im sure ill be pming you odd questions at 3am about **** that doesn't matter HA ! BUTTTTTTT YOUR ADVICE HAS ALWAYS HELPED !. TREN IS GETTING ME EXCITED. Been awhile since I used it IM .
super jealous of IM haha. You know you've got my # in case you need those 3am answers haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
super jealous of IM haha. You know you've got my # in case you need those 3am answers haha

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its about you man . Its about all of us . Tell your story one love one heart .
I love you for that as I know you are sincere. Just not ready to share my sht I've shared some here and there already but enough about that. More jokes steroid, weights, supplements, boobs and your stuff.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I love you for that as I know you are sincere. Just not ready to share my sht I've shared some here and there already but enough about that. More jokes steroid, weights, supplements, boobs and your stuff.
BOOB PICS ARE WELCOME

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice picture I think I should do a giveaway pretty soon I have a few random products that I won't be using

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Regarding oils: There's​ some 1-Andro-E and some 7-Kt-Ace. They're no longer listed publicly on the website but you can email [email protected] with​ order inquiries.

We're looking at making some new stuff the world has never seen before. Be sure you're subscribed to the Nos Labs newsletter for the most up-to-date info!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Regarding oils: There's​ some 1-Andro-E and some 7-Kt-Ace. They're no longer listed publicly on the website but you can email [email protected] with​ order inquiries.

We're looking at making some new stuff the world has never seen before. Be sure you're subscribed to the Nos Labs newsletter for the most up-to-date info!
The msten and desoxy were my favs . I got super hard and aggressive!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Taking everybody's advice and not dosing before bed probably the first time I've ever listen to anybody in my entire life gratulations fukk faces