Ultimate anti-hairloss stack effective for all AAS?

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
So I'm trying to create the ultimate anti-hairloss stack hopefully for all aas cycles for people prone to MPB. My cycle focus is Specifically for Testosterone + Deca cycle..fighting hairloss from test is easy, the problem occurs when adding other compounds like deca, EQ, tren, primobolin etc..

We all know of oral fina and duta for systemic anti-DHT conversion of testosterone and we've all heard of the deca 19-nor's DHN conversion and its interaction while running fina possibly increasing hairloss

My current anti-hairloss stack for testosterone/tbol is:

- Oral Finasteride 2.5mg daily (+aromasin)
- Topical Minoxidil 5% liquid + mens hair thickening tonic zinc/ biotin/caffeine
- Nizoral shampoo (1% ketoconazole)

I'm looking for the best topical anti-androgens to add to this stack and prevent hair loss from these other compounds, so far I've heard of:

- RU 8841 (best made from RAW form)
- topical spironolactone
- azelaic acid (I believe this might be anti DHT?)

Can someone chime in on RU8841? effectiveness? Sides? source?
How about any other anti-androgens besides these two?

Any experience with fina +deca + test?

Cheapest sources for hair-loss products?

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
Deca alone is very mild on the hair. But it becomes a problem when you're running a 5-alphareductase inhibitor like finasteride. The reason for this is because fina prevents the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) which is a powerful androgen thats toxic to the hair follicles, this is great for testosterone alone. But Deca is a 19-nor progesterone steroid so instead of converting to DHT, deca converts to a different androgen nandrolone. Nandrolone is toxic to the hair follicles. Nandrolone has a binding affinity for the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, where this enzyme is able to reduce nandrolone to its weaker androgen DHN (dihydronandrolone). DHN in the system is not that toxic to the hair follicles and believed to actually benefit hair by binding to the hair receptors preventing DHT from binding, this is why deca is considered mild on the hair when run alone...BUT..

If you inhibit this reductase enzyme using a 5-alphareductase INHIBITOR, like finasteride, then the enzyme can no longer perform this natural conversion of nandrolone to DHN..so your body now has the more powerful hair toxic androgen nandrolone circulating. (NOT GOOD FOR HAIR)

So you might say why not just stop taking the finasteride then? well because you're also on testosterone which converts to DHT which is very toxic to hair..so If you stop taking the fina for the deca then now you just have to deal with the DHT from test...its a lose lose situation.

BUt there is always a way around this..which is what I'm getting at

I thought deca was easy on the hair?

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
Deca alone is very mild on the hair. But it becomes a problem when you're running a 5-alphareductase inhibitor like finasteride. The reason for this is because fina prevents the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) which is a powerful androgen thats toxic to the hair follicles, this is great for testosterone alone. But Deca is a 19-nor progesterone steroid so instead of converting to DHT, deca converts to a different androgen nandrolone. Nandrolone is toxic to the hair follicles. Nandrolone has a binding affinity for the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, where this enzyme is able to reduce nandrolone to its weaker androgen DHN (dihydronandrolone). DHN in the system is not that toxic to the hair follicles and believed to actually benefit hair by binding to the hair receptors preventing DHT from binding, this is why deca is considered mild on the hair when run alone...BUT..

If you inhibit this reductase enzyme using a 5-alphareductase INHIBITOR, like finasteride, then the enzyme can no longer perform this natural conversion of nandrolone to DHN..so your body now has the more powerful hair toxic androgen nandrolone circulating. (NOT GOOD FOR HAIR)

So you might say why not just stop taking the finasteride then? well because you're also on testosterone which converts to DHT which is very toxic to hair..so If you stop taking the fina for the deca then now you just have to deal with the DHT from test...its a lose lose situation.

BUt there is always a way around this..which is what I'm getting at

I thought deca was easy on the hair?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
stack deca and anavar probly easy on the hair , but if you gotta stack test then maybe look into laser hair therapy there some people using helmets with lasers that supposed to regrow hair when combined with minoxidil withouth the alcohol base and using dutaseride and all that other stuff , I think it comes down to genetics though some people never go bald no matter what there on like Jay Cutler, Flex Lewis, Lee Priest etc.

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
Let me summarize that:
deca + test = higher DHN (good) + higher DHT (bad)

Deca+ Test + finasteride = Low DHT (good), higher nandrolone (bad)

**But fina + deca+ test is still better than no fina at all because nandrolone is less androgenic and less hair toxic than dht..you just need to fina a way to block this extra circulating nandrolone androgen. Which is where the anti-androgen comes in by block the androgen receptors on the hair follicles only via topical anti-androgen solutions. This would prevent nandrolone from affecting the a hair or at least greatly reduce negative sides....Spirolactone + RU 8841 would be good...but RU is expensive and u need to get it in RAW powder for due to the unstable shelf life and make it daily..

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Get spironolactone 5% cream
What is your opinion of the Thymuskin hair care line? I don't use AAS, so I wouldn't know how it works in that context. But I've been using Thymuskin for over a year now and the shedding has substantially reduced and my hair feels and looks thicker. The thymuskin peptides are used for cancer patients to regrow hair. It's expensive stuff too

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Run low teat and high deca. Everyone whines about this but have not actually tried it. Worked great for me zero hair loss and no Deca dick or any other issues.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What is your opinion of the Thymuskin hair care line? I don't use AAS, so I wouldn't know how it works in that context. But I've been using Thymuskin for over a year now and the shedding has substantially reduced and my hair feels and looks thicker. The thymuskin peptides are used for cancer patients to regrow hair. It's expensive stuff too
What is the actual active? Their website is too much of a hassle to navigate

can this be found online? PM me if need be
Yeah look up S5 cream

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you go overboard, any transdermal can go systemic, but very light application should be fine even without specialized carriers:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3411088

This is simply because you only use a few mg for topical, targeted application...vs the much larger systemic dose needed for anti-androgenic effects