UFC Fantasy Picks League

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Who was the winner for this season?
I'm pretty sure it was you. I'll tally it up later tonight. I'm pretty sure you won, and you get a 75$ gift certificate for NP.

Not sure where Mouth is, he owes me 50 bones for the GSP/Serra fight too.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I did sh1tty I think so I didn't leap frog you. Mouth was second so we'll see how he did.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I did sh1tty I think so I didn't leap frog you. Mouth was second so we'll see how he did.
You act like I wasn't even in contention. I hope I finished ahead of you. With Mouth's scoring disabilities I may have won this thing and never know.

Mouth, I would like my 50 bones and no only sending me 40 like Savage did.

terminator

terminator

Awards
I'm pretty sure it was you. I'll tally it up later tonight. I'm pretty sure you won, and you get a 75$ gift certificate for NP.

Not sure where Mouth is, he owes me 50 bones for the GSP/Serra fight too.
$75 to NutrPlanet? That is awesome. I have a huge order I need to make so that would be awesome if I won.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
$75 to NutrPlanet? That is awesome. I have a huge order I need to make so that would be awesome if I won.
Yeah, 75$ at Nutraplanet. I'm pretty sure you won. Sorry I didn't count last night. I'll count later tonight, but I'm going out for a bit right now. I'll tally up the scores when I get back.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, 75$ at Nutraplanet. I'm pretty sure you won. Sorry I didn't count last night. I'll count later tonight, but I'm going out for a bit right now. I'll tally up the scores when I get back.
Out? Again!?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I only counted the peoples picks that were in contention. The winner for the season is: Terminator, congrats!

UFC 83 scores:

Terminator-29
Mouth-19
Jas-27
Alexander-26

Season scores:

Terminator-148
Jas-137
Alexander-133
Mouth-130

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I dont flake.
That's becoming questionable. It's been almost a week and no response. You and I had a bet on the Serra/GSP fight as well. I know you're busy, but you did make a commitment.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
#2, shucks. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Holy jesus I hate myself.

Vanavich is getting played, not paid.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
He's playing himself

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8e76XpXD1o"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
Ok, yeah, I'm getting played.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I love how you guys think I'm ducking this.

Relax. I am 4 weeks out of an event, had to scrap one fight entirely and replace 2 other people. Not to mention I own a nightlife promotion company as well and I have a ring girl contest firing up in 5 days. I'm also in the midst of blogging for InsideFighting, MMAJunkie and attending events and doing interviews. I come here when I have time right now.

terminator

terminator

Awards
I wanted to personally thank The Mouth for the generous prize for this season ($75 to NutraPlanet) andfor his diligence in managing this season in the UFC.

I wish you luck with PrimetimeFC and your card with Shoney Carter looks awesome.

Thanks again!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to personally thank The Mouth for the generous prize for this season ($75 to NutraPlanet) andfor his diligence in managing this season in the UFC.

I wish you luck with PrimetimeFC and your card with Shoney Carter looks awesome.

Thanks again!
lol

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established

Thanks again!

New season starts next UFC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Blazin604 MMA 7
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
Aleksandar37 MMA 8
TheMouth MMA 7