Two product stack for mass and strength?

rangestormer

Awards
So I have been bulking for quite some time now since my last cut, and it seems I've reached the point where I am gaining more fat than muscle. I am thinking of giving the well discussed natty products a try, but I can afford two bottles/month, so two product stack for me. After digging around, I am thinking Vector+Follidrone or Anabolic Effect + M-test.

I am not sure about M-test, since I am 31. Am I on the right way? Which is better to do - 2 or 3 months?

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
One vote for vector and follidrone. I love this combo and got great results.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mass and Strength?
Only two products?
BMP + ARA (xgels)

My stack: Vector, Folidrone, BMP, Top Muscle (I can't do oral ARA anymore unfortunately).

Last edited:
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another vote for vector and follidrone. Many respected members here on AM have used this exact combo with great results!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vector and Follidrone!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First question would be how long have you been bulking? If you are gaining more fat than you’d like it may come down to your intake, your training, or the duration of the bulk and a product may not provide the benefits you desire.

Dependent on the answer to the above out of the options listed I’d go with Anabolic Effect and M-test. M-test at that age is fine it has ingredients that are beneficial for stress, performance, muscle gain and fat loss irregardless of age. That plus Anabolic Effect (which I logged bulking with great results in here) should cover tons of pathways and pretty much all your bases.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd do go with Anabaolic Effect and a GDA to help limit additional fat gain

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X-gels and anabolic effect or follidrone and anabolic effect. Cut back ever so slightly on calories as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
X gels and Antaeus titan would be a sick combo. Titan is a great product that is often overlooked imo.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X gels and Antaeus titan would be a sick combo. Titan is a great product that is often overlooked imo.
Can't believe after all these years I still haven't used x-gels. I've heard so many good things about it but just didn't get around to trying it myself. I'm currently starting my cruise so I wonder if it would be beneficial in that type of a setting?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can't believe after all these years I still haven't used x-gels. I've heard so many good things about it but just didn't get around to trying it myself. I'm currently starting my cruise so I wonder if it would be beneficial in that type of a setting?
Its always a good time to start xgels - you owe it to yourself to try them.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You seem to be a big fan of M-Test, I’ve noticed you have mentioned buying numerous bottles. What do you notice from it? Looking to pick some up.

Thanks bro
Mood/feel good/excellent sleep/alpha male drive/erection quality.

Factor in PRICE POINT, and it's a winner for what you get.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

Yeah I like M-Test for those reasons listed as well. But I wouldn't expect much in terms of size or strength gains on it.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Nice! Without stating the obvious, I’m guessing enhanced libido you have noticed? I’m not expecting physical gains, but if it can help my mind set and well-being, that will put me in better position psychologically to push harder in training... all theoretical.
Have you used other “T-boosters” for comparison?

Think I’ll stick it with x gel and then I’m have to try BMP

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The new BMP from Evomuse.

Vector? Got a lot of headaches and low blood sugar levels

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! Without stating the obvious, I’m guessing enhanced libido you have noticed? I’m not expecting physical gains, but if it can help my mind set and well-being, that will put me in better position psychologically to push harder in training... all theoretical.
Have you used other “T-boosters” for comparison?

Think I’ll stick it with x gel and then I’m have to try BMP
I've been on these forums for 15 years, I have used every "natural" test booster out there, no lie.

With what's being offered now, overall, M-Test is the winner.

You will experience well being, for sure.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Currently stacking Myostack and pine pollen tincture. Since adding the tincture alone my gains have increased. Muscles are getting thicker faster. Pretty impressed.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently stacking Myostack and pine pollen tincture. Since adding the tincture alone my gains have increased. Muscles are getting thicker faster. Pretty impressed.
What brand is the pine pollen tincture, if you don't mind me asking..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xgels + anabolic effect

Or if can’t handle xgels

anabolic effect + mtest

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Olympus labs Test1fy (if you can find it) & Performax MassMax

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I like M-Test for those reasons listed as well. But I wouldn't expect much in terms of size or strength gains on it.
I think it would be a downstream effect of those things, though. Well, minus erection quality

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be a downstream effect of those things, though. Well, minus erection quality
Yes it can be. I suppose it really depends where you are in your training and such and if everything else is on point. I took it when it first came out at a point where I wasn't getting any stronger or bigger, so I had transitioned to PHs right after.

rangestormer

Awards
Thank you everyone for taking the time! What do you think of

Anabolic Effect + Follidrone VS AE + M-test
for strength and MM gains?

The reason I chose these two options is because of black friday. I live in Europe, so I prefer to order from EU based stores, and it seems Predator has some nice selection and a 50% off second item deal.

Unfortunately, X-gels is on back order, Vector for some reason is not part of the promotion.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you everyone for taking the time! What do you think of

for strength and MM gains?

The reason I chose these two options is because of black friday. I live in Europe, so I prefer to order from EU based stores, and it seems Predator has some nice selection and a 50% off second item deal.

Unfortunately, X-gels is on back order, Vector for some reason is not part of the promotion.
X gels are available at *****myself with 15% off the entire site

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think AE + M-test for a stack would be a nice run. You can't go wrong with either option though.