Turning Up The Heat With RXS 'RADIATE'

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmorso if you decide to purchase it..remember my code
"FireTitan". Itll cut your cost to $39.99 and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
mmorso if you decide to purchase it..remember my code
"FireTitan". Itll cut your cost to $39.99 and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me
Hell yeah bro!! I've got a sponsored log that I'll be starting soon and plan to run radiate afterwards. I'm definitely looking forward to trying it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont know..but I get them too! It could simply be the extra energy allows for more exertion thus creating more pumps
that's as good an answer as I could think of....I always say I don't need to know how an airplane flies-just that it does, lol!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
busy day today-one of my guys called off and I ended up on a weed eater.....

drank a scoop of radiate this morning then only had time for a very short workout, drank another scoop around noon and more than made up for my short workout at work today!!! sunday it's gonna be 75---I am gonna SWEAT!!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
busy day today-one of my guys called off and I ended up on a weed eater.....

drank a scoop of radiate this morning then only had time for a very short workout, drank another scoop around noon and more than made up for my short workout at work today!!! sunday it's gonna be 75---I am gonna SWEAT!!!!
Mowing...weed eating AND working out simultaneously ? Wow

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Incredible work BigT! I'm completely jealous on the weight loss you've had! I do agree that the appetite suppressant is huge in Radiate and helps a ton with eating clean and less! I have to force myself to eat most of my meals and even then, I can't finish them!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
good job T !!!! You always set the bar high for us youngins' :reporter:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes, it is sunday....yes, I was out mowing all day...busy busy busy, it is 75 degrees today and I was sweating it up pretty good!!!

no workout with weights today, but a warm day of being outside in the sun will definitely melt the winter fat....especially if you drink a scoop of radiate before!!!

rain is forecasted all day tomorrow, if it does then I will get in a super duper workout then!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Yard work and Radiate equals a good, solid sweat!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it didn't rain until 4:00pm, so I was able to get in a good days work. lots of weed eating:madfawk:

I got in a decent workout this morning before heading out, looking really lean and toned!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did u used to work in a mill? I was thinking u were a machine operator. My memory sucks now that my kids have killed all of my functioning brain cells.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did u used to work in a mill? I was thinking u were a machine operator. My memory sucks now that my kids have killed all of my functioning brain cells.
yup...I worked for Weyerhaeuser for over 20 years...then international paper bought out the packaging part of Weyerhaeuser--two years later they laid everyone off and shut down the plant...so I took a huge loss on my 401k back in 2008, sold our house and moved to a small city and used every dime my wife and I owned to start a lawncare/landscaping business. it's called flying without a net, lol---so far so good!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup...I worked for Weyerhaeuser for over 20 years...then international paper bought out the packaging part of Weyerhaeuser--two years later they laid everyone off and shut down the plant...so I took a huge loss on my 401k back in 2008, sold our house and moved to a small city and used every dime my wife and I owned to start a lawncare/landscaping business. it's called flying without a net, lol---so far so good!!!
Sometimes the worst things end up the best!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes the worst things end up the best!
yes, sometimes....it has worked out very well, but those were some very scary times---things could have ended badly-very badly....you wouldn't believe the loss I took cashing in my 401k in 2008-counting the tax hit I got barely 30% after the market crashed!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quite the entrepreneur! May your business protect your blood pressure better than Hawthorne Berries!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Quite the entrepreneur! May your business protect your blood pressure better than Hawthorne Berries!!!
thank you, my friend!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2008-2010 or so were rough years for many!! We were one of the ones forced into self employment. Ours wasn't as successful! Lol Glad to hear yours is successful!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2008-2010 or so were rough years for many!! We were one of the ones forced into self employment. Ours wasn't as successful! Lol Glad to hear yours is successful!!
yes, I consider myself lucky in many ways!!!

I wish you much success in your current endeavors!!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting in 2008 really started to take a toll on the Company I worked for. We went from 70 employees to 17 the remaining 17 took pay cuts and had to pay for all the insurance and sometimes the paychecks were late. (I'm still in debt up to my you know what) had to take a 2nd mortgage out on the house last year to pay off 2 credit cards that got out of control. this was even after getting rid of every luxurie we could. Even sold the cars to make a little money and now driving a 95 and 99 model.
Things are starting to pick up we have hired 15 people back, we now only pay for 1/2 of our insurance. hopefully we can get our pay back soon.
also I splurged last week and got my Dish TV back. (Funny how it's 1/2 the price I was paying before I tried to negotiate with them years ago)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting in 2008 really started to take a toll on the Company I worked for. We went from 70 employees to 17 the remaining 17 took pay cuts and had to pay for all the insurance and sometimes the paychecks were late. (I'm still in debt up to my you know what) had to take a 2nd mortgage out on the house last year to pay off 2 credit cards that got out of control. this was even after getting rid of every luxurie we could. Even sold the cars to make a little money and now driving a 95 and 99 model.
Things are starting to pick up we have hired 15 people back, we now only pay for 1/2 of our insurance. hopefully we can get our pay back soon.
also I splurged last week and got my Dish TV back. (Funny how it's 1/2 the price I was paying before I tried to negotiate with them years ago)
I hope it continues to look up for you brother! Youre a h3ll of a guy and deserve the good stuff

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope it continues to look up for you brother! Youre a h3ll of a guy and deserve the good stuff
I hope so and thanks for the kind words coming from a H3LL of a gy himself!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lawncare isn't glamorous, but it isn't going anywhere...I keep trying to expand into different areas, last year I went to purdue university in Lafayette and got certified for weed spraying--since you now have to be certified to spray for weeds it is a lucrative part of the business!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lawncare isn't glamorous, but it isn't going anywhere...I keep trying to expand into different areas, last year I went to purdue university in Lafayette and got certified for weed spraying--since you now have to be certified to spray for weeds it is a lucrative part of the business!!!
That is awesome that this worked out for you! and your are correct the grass and weeds will always grow and they aren't going anywhere. and people love there flower beds.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is awesome that this worked out for you! and your are correct the grass and weeds will always grow and they aren't going anywhere. and people love there flower beds.
lol..kinda reminds me of that book...everything I need to know I learned in kindergarten...I was raised by a single mom and started mowing grass at a very young age--using one of those old rotary push mowers, lol.

btw-lots of money to be made by renting a tiller and tilling gardens for people!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no weights today just a full day of 'yardwork'....it was 75 and very sunny today, I was able to take my shirt off and work on my tan in the side lots-doesn't look professional when working around a lot of people to be shirtless. this was my 1st real experience being outside in the sun working on a warm sunny day, let me just say that the sweat was pouring!!! I was proud of myself, all the hard work has paid off, I felt really comfortable with no shirt on!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now that warm and sunny weather is here everyday has become a all day sweaty mess, I usually pee a lot because of my stimulant use[abuse, lol] but since the weather warmed up I am sweating so much I hardly need to pee at all!!!

I was making due with tightening up my belt but my wife said my clothes are hanging on me and the seat of my pants are sagging too much....ok so I am now officially back in 32's---thankfully I still have some 32's from my last cut!!!

6'1 at 189 as of today!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now that warm and sunny weather is here everyday has become a all day sweaty mess, I usually pee a lot because of my stimulant use[abuse, lol] but since the weather warmed up I am sweating so much I hardly need to pee at all!!!

I was making due with tightening up my belt but my wife said my clothes are hanging on me and the seat of my pants are sagging too much....ok so I am now officially back in 32's---thankfully I still have some 32's from my last cut!!!

6'1 at 189 as of today!!!
Wow bro!! Happy as h3ll for and proud of you!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah buddy! Nice fcking work!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no weights today just a full day of 'yardwork'....it was 75 and very sunny today, I was able to take my shirt off and work on my tan in the side lots-doesn't look professional when working around a lot of people to be shirtless. this was my 1st real experience being outside in the sun working on a warm sunny day, let me just say that the sweat was pouring!!! I was proud of myself, all the hard work has paid off, I felt really comfortable with no shirt on!!!
Being comfortable without a shirt on has always been my goal! Awesome job gettin back into 32's my friend!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the motivation guys!!!!!:beerchug:

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes, I consider myself lucky in many ways!!!

I wish you much success in your current endeavors!!!!
God brought us through, no doubt! That venture just wasn't meant to be and that's ok!

That's GREAT!! Feeling comfortable alone is a huge accomplishment! Congrats on all of the fat loss!! You've worked hard for it!!

Being comfortable without a shirt on has always been my goal! Awesome job gettin back into 32's my friend!!
Mine too!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt Its a great thing when you can feel comfortable with no shirt! Im almost there!!! And gikd job in dropping that pant size!! I had to go buy some shorts yesterday because my wife said my current ones made me look "thuggish" lol
IMG_5958.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt Its a great thing when you can feel comfortable with no shirt! Im almost there!!! And gikd job in dropping that pant size!! I had to go buy some shorts yesterday because my wife said my current ones made me look "thuggish" lolView attachment 147707
thanks, I really appreciate that!!!

my jug of radiate is just about empty, I am sorry to see it go---BUT I have overachieved on my original goal by a considerable margin...I know everyone won't get the same results as I do on radiate, but for me this stuff is great!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HAPPY EASTER

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy Easter bigt! Hope you had a great day with the grandkids. I would imagine chasing them around might have accelerated that weight loss a little!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got this in the mail and wanted to get log up ASAP-I hate starting a log on the weekend!!!

just a few quick things-I will be adding more later.

1. using this for my pre-summer cut
2. will be dosing twice a day
3. current weight 203, goal is anything under 195 for this 1 month run
4. big props to all the guys at RXS, GREAT GUYS---THANKS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!

will begin using tomorrow 1st thing in morning for fasted workout.
used my last dose today-using radiate 2xday it still lasted exactly one month-great value, imo.

starting weight was 203 and my goal was 195 or under....I weighed in today at 189!!! a whopping 14lbs...

I have nothing but good things to say about radiate, this has been one of the easiest cuts ever-no hunger pangs at all!!!

I will miss the great, long lasting, clean energy-not to mention feel good effect!!!

big thanks to all the guys at RXS!!! TheMyth FireTitan MonteCedillo

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Nice job thebigt 14 lbs ain't no joke! The energy is really awesome. I loved it! I didn't get the appetite suppression others had, but I was glad I didn't...lol nice job!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice job thebigt 14 lbs ain't no joke! The energy is really awesome. I loved it! I didn't get the appetite suppression others had, but I was glad I didn't...lol nice job!
thanks!!!

the energy was good...the thermo effect and appetite suppression was GREAT!!!