Turning to the dark side for future competition

J

Jkbl808

Awards
Hello AM,
Iʻve been inspired to compete in a show in the future, although i realize that i have a long road ahead of me. I am 23 years old, 5ʻ10" and weigh about 195lbs. My goal is to compete as a middleweight in about 2 years. Iʻve been training for a few years now and i think its about time for me to reach the next level. Thus far iʻve been trying to do it naturally but honestly, i want more than a natural body. Iʻve been doing my research here and elsewhere, and have learned lots of useful things that have already, and will continue improve my physique.

So to all of you willing to teach and lead an open mind to success i have a request. As experienced users, could you please give me your recommendations of a good Anabolic for a first time user and please explain why. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Any PCT suggestions would also be great!

Its been a long and hard road thus far folks, and i have finally decided to turn to the dark side:firedevil: Help a brother out!

Much...much thanks!!!

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
been thinking about stepping to that side myself as of lately, so i too am open for a tutorial just as jkbl808 and i'm certain there's a bunch more here on AM.

SUB'D.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test E or cyp for ~12 weeks; no more than 500mg/week.

J

Jkbl808

Awards
Thanks a lot MidwestBeast. Iʻll do more research on your suggestions.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a lot MidwestBeast. Iʻll do more research on your suggestions.
No problem, bro.

If I were you, I'd do the standard research and then try to find a thread or two where someone has logged that cycle so you can see step by step how it went for them and hopefully ask them some questions, too.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest you do a lot of researching first...but a good first cycle for your "virgin" receptors would be

500mg test E 12 weeks
Maybe HCG weeks 3-12 250iu 2x/per week, keep the boys hanging low
An AI on hand, I would personally run a low dose anyway but this is up to you

Then PCT with nolva and clomid for 4-6 weeks, I favor longer PCT for long inject cycles with both, maybe on week three you throw in a natty T-booster as well

Now if you don't know what anything I just said means, use google for a while

The one thing I would do is stay away from an oral kickstart, save that for your second cycle, the first cycle always seems to have the best gains, save the dbol, superdrol, or whatever else for the next cycle

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest you do a lot of researching first...but a good first cycle for your "virgin" receptors would be

500mg test E 12 weeks

Then PCT with nolva and clomid for 4-6 weeks, I favor longer PCT for long inject cycles with both, maybe on week three you throw in a natty T-booster as well

The one thing I would do is stay away from an oral kickstart, save that for your second cycle, the first cycle always seems to have the best gains, save the dbol, superdrol, or whatever else for the next cycle

agreed here. plain old tes E

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
for a first cycle TESTOSTERONE should be it or at the very least stacked with somthing very mild like anavar or tbol (if you want to have a oral or kick start )

I would rec this cycle for a first timer
wk1-12 500mg teste every week
wk1-6 40mg Tbol ed
wk14-18 PCT nolva 20-30mg ed for 3-4 weeks
*AI on hand like letro (if letro is used use 0.25-0.6 eod to e3d its strong stuff)*

main thing is diet! as im sure you know. so keep protein high and good luck!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

500mg test E 12 weeks

I found T-911 to give me a crazy libido boost,

J

Jkbl808

Awards
Amazing input guys! Thank you to all :cheers:
Seems like most agree on plain ol Test E. Really liking the help thus far!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Amazing input guys! Thank you to all :cheers:
Seems like most agree on plain ol Test E. Really liking the help thus far!
ohh for sure. Test only in my op is the best possible cycle.
why?
There are a few reasons:
1) Test should be the base of all cycles (even just an hrt amount in a cycle) because testosterone is used for many bodily functions other than just muscle, as a result running ORAL ONLY cycles or cycles without test in it will shut you down (maybe allot maybe a little) but shut down is there and if you don’t have something to compensate (hrt dose of test or more) then I feel its very unhealthy way to go about cycling.
Sooo If you can’t handle it or don’t like test then you better find out first (first cycle) and give up or work something out with dosing for future cycles.

2) Its one of the cheapest and most useful compounds. (my op)

3) Stacked with other aas usually makes them work better together (lowering of SHBG, complementing effects of eachother, ect.).

4) Makes you feel GREAT