djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one know the difference?

If I took black pepper would it work the same?

Last edited:
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My phone was being dumb and uploaded the wrong picture. No it's not a troll . I have seen the ingredient and was curious

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I think you'd be better served just using bulk 95% Curcumin and some Piperine (I also add Black Pepper too). Turmeric only contains approximately 2 percent curcumin by weight.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The other papers are published correct?

[2]Shimada T, et al. Preventive effect of Kaempferia parviflora ethyl acetate extract and its major components polymethoxyflavonoid on metabolic diseases. Fitoterepia. 2011;82:1272-78

[3] Nakata A, et al. Potent SIRT1 enzyme-stimulating and anti-glycation activities of polymethoxyflavonoids from Kaempferia parviflora. Natural Products Communications. 2014;9(9):1291-4.

[4] Horikawa T, et al. Polymethoxyflavonoids from Kaempferia parviflora induce adipogenesis on 3T3-L1 preadipocytes by regulating transcription factors at an early stage of differentiation. Biol Pharm Bull. 2012;35(5):686-92.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The other papers are published correct?

[2]Shimada T, et al. Preventive effect of Kaempferia parviflora ethyl acetate extract and its major components polymethoxyflavonoid on metabolic diseases. Fitoterepia. 2011;82:1272-78

[3] Nakata A, et al. Potent SIRT1 enzyme-stimulating and anti-glycation activities of polymethoxyflavonoids from Kaempferia parviflora. Natural Products Communications. 2014;9(9):1291-4.

[4] Horikawa T, et al. Polymethoxyflavonoids from Kaempferia parviflora induce adipogenesis on 3T3-L1 preadipocytes by regulating transcription factors at an early stage of differentiation. Biol Pharm Bull. 2012;35(5):686-92.
Are they in people? A quick skim led me to think that #1 was the only human "trial".

https://examine.com/supplements/kaempferia-parviflora/

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I contacted the raw supplier about the studies since I cant find any retail products with there ingredient other than I bough there oligonol which should be comming in the mail.