TTH & Coq`

Macurran

Awards
How come either of there are at NP or Fefifo??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bodybuilding .com purchased all the Coq DIESEL and TTE we had to a few months ago. Thats the only place to get them at this time.
Personally I would like to see TTE come back in the picture.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
If I bring TTE out again it would have to be under another company name, 2 many test boosters by GET DIESEL isnt good. Coq DIESEL wont be made again for a while, till every retailer runs out of Coq DIESEL. I think bodybuilding.com still has TTE and Coq DIESEL in stock.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Going forward, is Diesel going to be more in line with producing products for a limited period of time? Recall once I discovered Raw Test, it was being discontinued in just a couple of weeks, now the same seems to be for TTH and Coq.

If I bring TTE out again it would have to be under another company name, 2 many test boosters by GET DIESEL isnt good. Coq DIESEL wont be made again for a while, till every retailer runs out of Coq DIESEL. I think bodybuilding.com still has TTE and Coq DIESEL in stock.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Going forward, is Diesel going to be more in line with producing products for a limited period of time? Recall once I discovered Raw Test, it was being discontinued in just a couple of weeks, now the same seems to be for TTH and Coq.
Just depends, like you, other people "passed" on Raw Test, Coq DIESEL and TTE for other stuff so when its not selling I dont make it as frequently. Coq DIESEL and TTE are still avail., at bb.com. Im not going to make 1,000's of units of Coq DIESEL and TTE just so NP can order 6 bottles just for people who refuse to buy from anyone else but NP.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Darn man, sorry to hear Raw Test, Coq DIESEL and TTE didn't go over well. All three seemed like solid products.

Just depends, like you, other people "passed" on Raw Test, Coq DIESEL and TTE for other stuff so when its not selling I dont make it as frequently. Coq DIESEL and TTE are still avail., at bb.com. Im not going to make 1,000's of units of Coq DIESEL and TTE just so NP can order 6 bottles just for people who refuse to buy from anyone else but NP.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Darn man, sorry to hear Raw Test, Coq DIESEL and TTE didn't go over well. All three seemed like solid products.
Yeah they are solid, its just well, Coq DIESEL is more "main stream" and will do good once its in "main stream" mags, TTE and Raw Test are good also, I almost brung Raw Test back last year but decided to do Sunami. They just dont sell enough and take away from inventory funds for DTH, NOS ETHER and JP8.