TTA-500 discontinued?

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can't find it anywhere anymore, I was able to find it a couple months ago. Any SNS reps able to chime in?
Anyone know of a place to buy TTA in bulk?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you in EU? There is a a bulkpowders (hint) supplier in UK that has it for a cheap price

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Express 42 may be able to help you out.

It's currently unavailable at Strong Supplement Shop.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
before 6 months i asked sns at fb and told me that it is out of stock currently.. and will be back in few months . i dont think that is discontinued..you can look at bulk powders to thermogenic stimulant free fat burner . this sup got TTA and other goods like carnitine.. the only negative is that bulk's tta hasnt got electrolytes like the sns's

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
before 6 months i asked sns at fb and told me that it is out of stock currently.. and will be back in few months . i dont think that is discontinued..you can look at bulk powders to thermogenic stimulant free fat burner . this sup got TTA and other goods like carnitine.. the only negative is that bulk's tta hasnt got electrolytes like the sns's
I looked at bulkpowders tta and it’s not available on their US site, only UK for some reason...
I wonder if it’s a global supply issue. I noticed over the years TTA500 mysteriously goes out of stock then comes back later.
Might try cardarine I guess.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I looked at bulkpowders tta and it’s not available on their US site, only UK for some reason...
I wonder if it’s a global supply issue. I noticed over the years TTA500 mysteriously goes out of stock then comes back later.
yea and the good thing is that tta is very effective sup to fat loss.. at lest from my expirience... why none of new companys dont use them to their fat burners supps

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe it's banned as a supplement in the US, that's why it doesn't shows up on the US Bulkpowders site.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bulk powders has a USA site now. I got done running it for a month about 7 days ago.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ahh its OOS. probably because the US site is new and people ordered all of it. I'd just Email them to get an eta on restock. Love tta, cut or bulk its very effective.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for more info. Ive used it many times and loved it but I always forget about it. Whenever I remember to grab it it is always out of stock.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will check with SNS mgmt and see. I know it has been OOS (it's quite hard to get from what I understand) but have not heard about it being DC'd. sns8778 Jiigzz

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe it's banned as a supplement in the US, that's why it doesn't shows up on the US Bulkpowders site.
I don't know but I remember from back in the days a report from FDA and Big pharma had on eye on it.
^^^^ TTA is not and has never been banned in the US. That was a rumor started by companies to explain their own out of stock issues at the time. Sorry to be blunt and I'm not saying that to put anyone down, but thats just the truth.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ha. This is awkward for me to explain the TTA situation because this thread started asking specifically about TTA-500 and then other companies products got mentioned in the thread. I have a policy of never saying anything negative about anyone else's products but it makes it really hard to answer the question without coming off like I may be putting anyone else's product(s) down. So, for the sake of this reply lets pretend no one else's products got mentioned in the thread bc my intention is only to answer the question.

TTA is and always has been a raw material that was hard to source because there were only a couple of factories that made quality TTA raw materials. Note that I didn't say just say raw materials, I said quality raw materials. There were a lot of suppliers that offered it on their product lists, but there were only a couple places that actually made it. For the same reason, the price was extremely volatile. I've seen the price per kg. go up and down to the degree that it would cost us more to make it at times than we were selling it for at others. That was one of the reasons that most companies stopped making it long ago and also why I think some looked to blame it possibly being 'banned' bc it created a good sales run to help them sell out of inventory. If there were truly ever any mention of it being 'banned' we never heard anything about it and neither did the industry attorney we consulted on it back at the time that rumor was going around. We couldn't just change our price dramatically up and down all the time because of that so we always would go through periods of being out of stock because quality raw materials weren't available at a good price. I suppose some companies would have just permanently increased their prices and took advantage of the extra margins when the prices came down but thats not us.

Note: What I'm saying about the quality is a big reason over the years that some companies and bulk suppliers would post COA's from the supplier company (worthless because of course they weren't going to tell the truth if their product didn't contain a high enough purity level) or even independent results that tested for the PRESENCE of TTA but not the percentage of purity.

Back to present day. The main factory that made TTA was closed down by the Chinese government about a year ago for pollution laws because China is really cracking down on environmental pollution. This had nothing to do with TTA itself but it eliminated the only high quality manufacturer of TTA that I'm aware of as the other one had closed down the year prior. Since then, we have tested several suppliers TTA materials and haven't found any that tested above 92% purity.

A lot of companies may would have taken the approach of 'well, if that's the best we can get....' but that's not the way we do things.

TTA is a very difficult ingredient for manufacturing facilities to produce. We have been in consistent contact with several facilities that are trying to produce TTA to a purity level that is high enough to be acceptable for us. One of the places we are working with is supposed to be doing a run in March if their test run turns out good.

So basically, TTA-500 is not discontinued but we have not been able to find quality raw materials that were up to our standards so its been out of stock for a long time.

Sorry for writing you guys a book but I wanted to give a thorough explanation.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I had the one by Sns and the one by the UK supplier (you can buy electrolytes for a few quids more), and I honestly have not seen a difference. The UK supplier also offers CoAs and lab tests for their products.

Not saying that what you say is "untrue", but I really have a hard time to believe that the mentioned UK supplier offers a product which is far off or has subpar quality. This company is top notch and I can't believe that they make up their stuff.

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I hope your guys's new supplier works out well. TTA-500 has been one of my favorite supps for years and I'm glad SNS has kept it on the market when other's have taken it off.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I had the one by Sns and the one by the UK supplier (you can buy electrolytes for a few quids more), and I honestly have not seen a difference. The UK supplier also offers CoAs and lab tests for their products.

Not saying that what you say is "untrue", but I really have a hard time to believe that the mentioned UK supplier offers a product which is far off or has subpar quality. This company is top notch and I can't believe that they make up their stuff.

I'm sorry if you have a hard time believing that. I stated several times that I don't like to speak negatively of anyone else's products. The original poster was asking specifically about our product - he even asked about it by name. You mentioned another product in the thread which was why I said it made it awkward to answer the posters question because I didn't want to come off speaking negatively about anyone else's product. I really tried to go out of my way to be polite in my answer.

There are multiple explanations that could explain the other company still offering it. If they rely on COA's, their supplier could have supplied an inaccurate COA claiming to be a higher level of purity than what it was; hopefully thats not the case bc I hate to see that happen to anyone. Even if that is the case, say for example its 92% like one of the ones that we tested, that may be acceptable for some companies faced with a dilemma of it being either 92% or not offering it at all. Notice that their wording on the UK site says that it is for someone looking for a 100% TTA supplement; they do not claim that the percentage of purity is 100% (which is impossible with TTA anyway; by independent lab standards, 98%+ on TTA is considered a perfect score). BUT hopefully its a case of where they've had the raw materials for a long time and purchased them before the factory closed. This very well may be the case since their US site shows them out of stock on TTA.

If you are saying that you don't believe my entire post, quality TTA raw materials being hard to come by and the price volatility has long been known and common in this industry. That isn't anything new. It just used to be a case of when the couple of factories were out, there weren't any quality raws available and there were quite a few times brokers would buy up remaining raws and sell them for insane prices like I explained in my original post. This is why most companies discontinued TTA products long ago because it makes retailers mad when you're out of stock for prolonged periods of time.

Please understand that as a company we do not choose to be out of stock of a product for a prolonged period of time for no reason. Being out of stock on something costs us money. If there were quality raw materials available, we wouldn't have been out of stock on it for so long.

I hope all of this makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope your guys's new supplier works out well. TTA-500 has been one of my favorite supps for years and I'm glad SNS has kept it on the market when other's have taken it off.
Thank you. I hope that we will continue to be able to offer it. I'm a big fan of the product myself.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry if you have a hard time believing that. I stated several times that I don't like to speak negatively of anyone else's products. The original poster was asking specifically about our product - he even asked about it by name. You mentioned another product in the thread which was why I said it made it awkward to answer the posters question because I didn't want to come off speaking negatively about anyone else's product. I really tried to go out of my way to be polite in my answer.

There are multiple explanations that could explain the other company still offering it. If they rely on COA's, their supplier could have supplied an inaccurate COA claiming to be a higher level of purity than what it was; hopefully thats not the case bc I hate to see that happen to anyone. Even if that is the case, say for example its 92% like one of the ones that we tested, that may be acceptable for some companies faced with a dilemma of it being either 92% or not offering it at all. Notice that their wording on the UK site says that it is for someone looking for a 100% TTA supplement; they do not claim that the percentage of purity is 100% (which is impossible with TTA anyway; by independent lab standards, 98%+ on TTA is considered a perfect score). BUT hopefully its a case of where they've had the raw materials for a long time and purchased them before the factory closed. This very well may be the case since their US site shows them out of stock on TTA.

If you are saying that you don't believe my entire post, quality TTA raw materials being hard to come by and the price volatility has long been known and common in this industry. That isn't anything new. It just used to be a case of when the couple of factories were out, there weren't any quality raws available and there were quite a few times brokers would buy up remaining raws and sell them for insane prices like I explained in my original post. This is why most companies discontinued TTA products long ago because it makes retailers mad when you're out of stock for prolonged periods of time.

Please understand that as a company we do not choose to be out of stock of a product for a prolonged period of time for no reason. Being out of stock on something costs us money. If there were quality raw materials available, we wouldn't have been out of stock on it for so long.

I hope all of this makes sense.
It makes all sense, don't worry. I am just talking about the company and they provide the certificate if you ask them by mail. And actually I do believe and hope that it is an old stock, because they do not provide their "non stimulant fat burner" any longer which contains also TTA.

Everything you state, is very plausible but I have worked with the mentioned company and I can't believe that they offer a subpar product. So I guess the old stock theory might explain it (or they went downhil, what I do not hope)

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of SNS TTA-500 one is have full other is sealed new. Exp date 7/2016 im guessing sealed one is still good is the half open ok ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have two bottles of SNS TTA-500 one is have full other is sealed new. Exp date 7/2016 im guessing sealed one is still good is the half open ok ?
Yeah assuming proper storage (no excessive heat or humidity) you should be fine

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
^^^^ TTA is not and has never been banned in the US. That was a rumor started by companies to explain their own out of stock issues at the time. Sorry to be blunt and I'm not saying that to put anyone down, but thats just the truth.
When will TTA return?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When will TTA return?
It's unknown when or if TTA will ever be back as an ingredient. The reason is that in China, there were two primary factories that made TTA. When China cracked down on pollution, one factory was closed by the government. The other factory stopped making many items, including TTA and said they would only ever make it again if there was a very large order. As good of an ingredient as TTA is, it was never a huge seller so the likelihood of any company investing that much into it is slim.

There's always the common question - why doesn't another factory just make it? We thought that too and its apparently a pretty hard compound to get a high purity level on. We tried to get it made at several places and the purity level wasn't high enough to be acceptable to us. We also tested samples from a couple places claiming to offer it and they weren't either, they were actually much worse (less than 90% pure).

If/when high quality TTA raw materials ever become available again, we would definitely love to be able to offer it. But we aren't willing to sacrifice quality in order to be able to.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's unknown when or if TTA will ever be back as an ingredient. The reason is that in China, there were two primary factories that made TTA. When China cracked down on pollution, one factory was closed by the government. The other factory stopped making many items, including TTA and said they would only ever make it again if there was a very large order. As good of an ingredient as TTA is, it was never a huge seller so the likelihood of any company investing that much into it is slim.

There's always the common question - why doesn't another factory just make it? We thought that too and its apparently a pretty hard compound to get a high purity level on. We tried to get it made at several places and the purity level wasn't high enough to be acceptable to us. We also tested samples from a couple places claiming to offer it and they weren't either, they were actually much worse (less than 90% pure).

If/when high quality TTA raw materials ever become available again, we would definitely love to be able to offer it. But we aren't willing to sacrifice quality in order to be able to.
Say the samples were coming in at 90%. What is the other 10%? Is it something that is safe? I mean we take 40% ARA and all consider that GREAT because it is better than the 10% ARA lol.

What I am saying is that I think some of us would be happy to have 90% TTA as long as the other 10% was not harmful.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For some things purity is a must.!
I agree but for many things the "other" stuff is not harmful ie ARA, EPA/DHA and the remaining % of fish oil are two that come to mind. Most CLA is about 70%. As long as the other stuff in the TTA is health neutral I would happily use a product that was 80-90% if that was the only feasible option.

Of course if the other stuff is solvents or some other harsh compound then yes I strong pass lol.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For some things purity is a must.!
I agree but for many things the "other" stuff is not harmful ie ARA, EPA/DHA and the remaining % of fish oil are two that come to mind. Most CLA is about 70%. As long as the other stuff in the TTA is health neutral I would happily use a product that was 80-90% if that was the only feasible option.

Of course, if the other stuff is solvents or some other harsh compound then yes I strong pass lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Say the samples were coming in at 90%. What is the other 10%? Is it something that is safe? I mean we take 40% ARA and all consider that GREAT because it is better than the 10% ARA lol.

What I am saying is that I think some of us would be happy to have 90% TTA as long as the other 10% was not harmful.
For ARA, active ARA is standardized from total ARA oil so you have an active constituent content.
For TTA, that is not the case. We would never accept anything with less than 98% purity on that.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you come across anything that works in a similar fashion? I believe the MOA of TTA was semi-unique if I am remembering correctly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you come across anything that works in a similar fashion? I believe the MOA of TTA was semi-unique if I am remembering correctly.
I have not. I think that's what makes TTA so unique in my opinion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 any updates on ETA of TTA coming back?
Thanks for asking. I wish there was, but to my knowledge, there is still no one making legit TTA raw materials.

Lemon1992

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ever thought about sourcing TTA from Carbosynth or NutraCapLabs? Both are reliable and trusted labs and their price appears to be decent.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TTA worked!

It also made me literally not able to MOVE MY LEGS at work the whole day with insane cramps after taking it in the AM.

Was amazing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ever thought about sourcing TTA from Carbosynth or NutraCapLabs? Both are reliable and trusted labs and their price appears to be decent.
The actual manufacturing facilities in China that produced the raw materials is not making the ingredient. NutraCap is a raw material vendor but they do not make ingredients. So when the ingredient they distribute isn't being made, like TTA, everyone's kind of in the same spot.

Trust me, no one would like for us to make this more than I would. I have over 1k worth of labels just sitting on a shelf for it.

I had explained in detail above, but copying and pasting here:

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apex alchemy is looking to put it out as a transdermal

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Apex alchemy is looking to put it out as a transdermal
Are sure we're talking the same ingredient? I saw them talking about an Adenosine one. But not TTA. If they, or anyone, is looking to do a TTA, I would encourage them to not believe any COA's and pay to have the actual kg's (not just a sample) independently tested.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are sure we're talking the same ingredient? I saw them talking about an Adenosine one. But not TTA. If they, or anyone, is looking to do a TTA, I would encourage them to not believe any COA's and pay to have the actual kg's (not just a sample) independently tested.
My bad, you’re correct. TAA

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My bad, you’re correct. TAA
No problem at all. That's what I thought. Because honestly, if this raw material ever became available again, the supplier would be crazy not to seek us out on it bc I'm pretty sure we did more volume than anyone on it. And I know the primary factories that made it literally have us down to contact if they ever make it again.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a shame TTA has gone out of stock/production. I trust @sns8778's word when he talks about supply issues. @sns8778 keep us posted if you ever find it back in stock again.

Are you actively looking for it regularly to find out if it's come back in stock or have you basically just given up on it?

CLA is an ingredient that has a similar method of action but isn't as potent.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's a shame TTA has gone out of stock/production. I trust @sns8778's word when he talks about supply issues. @sns8778 keep us posted if you ever find it back in stock again.

Are you actively looking for it regularly to find out if it's come back in stock or have you basically just given up on it?

CLA is an ingredient that has a similar method of action but isn't as potent.

Thank you.

CLA isn't popular here on AM but we actually do make one - CLA Xtreme. I'm not sure a lot of people here even realize it.

I have great relationships with many raw material suppliers and they all know to let me know if its ever available. And we do still periodically check. Even the main factory that made it before knows to contact us if they ever do again. And really if any supplier made it, they'd be crazy not to contact us bc of the volume we did with it.

I'll definitely keep everyone updated if its ever available again.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
He meant TAA

Lemon1992

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.

CLA isn't popular here on AM but we actually do make one - CLA Xtreme. I'm not sure a lot of people here even realize it.

I have great relationships with many raw material suppliers and they all know to let me know if its ever available. And we do still periodically check. Even the main factory that made it before knows to contact us if they ever do again. And really if any supplier made it, they'd be crazy not to contact us bc of the volume we did with it.

I'll definitely keep everyone updated if its ever available again.

Yes please, keep us updated! Aside from EC stack, TTA has been the only other effective fat burned out there for me. As RipDuchaine stated, it's a shame that it went out of production. I was so desperate to get my hands on some that I was willing to place an order with Carbosynth for their 5g at like $300, but glad I didn't after what you said.

And now that L-Baiba is available on the market, this with TTA and OEA would've been a hell of an amazing stack :(...

Lemon1992

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 As I mentioned L-Baiba in my last post, the company that manufactures it (NNB Nutrition) crossed my mind. Today I took the time to dig around their site. It seems to be a pretty new company though, but I have to say that the ingredients they’re working on are quite innovative (L-Baiba, L- Ergothioneine, Dihydroberberine, just to name a few), they really seem to be thinking out of the box as compared to other companies. I’ve only tried two of their stuff from Alpha Lion: L-Baiba and Dihydroberberine. Their Dihydroberberine taken pre-workout is the business!!!

I read about how they make their ingredients and damn their stuff is pretty high tech, so this made me wonder if they could possibly produce high quality and purity TTA????:unsure:💡 On their site, it states that:

We collaborate to bring your unique ingredient ideas to life, from concept to science based solutions, R&D to market and brand development.
We Bring Your Ingredient Ideas to Life

Work with leading formulators and researchers from across the globe to create your own branded ingredient. NNB has developed numerous groundbreaking ingredients and brought them to market. We invite you to discover and partner with us at Ingredientology, powered by NNB to bring your exciting novel concept to life.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 As I mentioned L-Baiba in my last post, the company that manufactures it (NNB Nutrition) crossed my mind. Today I took the time to dig around their site. It seems to be a pretty new company though, but I have to say that the ingredients they’re working on are quite innovative (L-Baiba, L- Ergothioneine, Dihydroberberine, just to name a few), they really seem to be thinking out of the box as compared to other companies. I’ve only tried two of their stuff from Alpha Lion: L-Baiba and Dihydroberberine. Their Dihydroberberine taken pre-workout is the business!!!

I read about how they make their ingredients and damn their stuff is pretty high tech, so this made me wonder if they could possibly produce high quality and purity TTA????:unsure:💡 On their site, it states that:

We collaborate to bring your unique ingredient ideas to life, from concept to science based solutions, R&D to market and brand development.
We Bring Your Ingredient Ideas to Life

Work with leading formulators and researchers from across the globe to create your own branded ingredient. NNB has developed numerous groundbreaking ingredients and brought them to market. We invite you to discover and partner with us at Ingredientology, powered by NNB to bring your exciting novel concept to life.
I have a great relationship with NNB and fans of theirs will be very happy with some of our future products. ;)
(But I don't think you'll see a TTA from them).

I have great relationships with a lot of branded ingredient companies but I don't think you'll see any of them do a TTA and there are good reasons. The primary one is that when TTA was being made on a large scale, it already cost so much that it was very expensive for single ingredient standards. People don't realize that we took a very low margin on this to make it available at the price that we did. If a branded ingredient company were to make it, they likely wouldn't start off making it on as large of a scale as the company that did it in the past so the production cost would higher and then they would have to make more markup on their end to allow for marketing on it, studies, etc. By the time this happened, it wouldn't be available at a price anyone would likely be interested in.

The last I checked - to have this custom made without running it in the metric tons, the cost per kg. was over 300.00 per kg. Think about it like this - one bottle of TTA-500 had 60 grams of TTA in it (120 caps x 500 mg.). That means that 1 kg. would make approximately 16.5 bottles. So at 300 per kg., just the raw material cost alone would be 18.20 per bottle before shipping, encapsulating, bottling, etc.

Here are some cliff notes on TTA production:
There are some raw materials that almost any facility can make and there are some that they can't. It's not so much that they can't, they just can't at a reasonable price because of a variety of production factors. That's why some ingredients have to be done in massive production sizes for the prices to be decent. And unfortunately, as much as some of us like TTA, overall, the demand isn't there on that scale. Plus, from what I was told, TTA production also creates some type of waste that isn't considered environmentally friendly and that is another consideration in todays world. (Don't hold me to that one; thats just something I was told by a factory).

Overall, I promise that no one wants this available again more than me because I have probably a thousand dollars tied up in labels that are just sitting on a shelf for it.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have a great relationship with NNB and fans of theirs will be very happy with some of our future products. ;)
(But I don't think you'll see a TTA from them).

I have great relationships with a lot of branded ingredient companies but I don't think you'll see any of them do a TTA and there are good reasons. The primary one is that when TTA was being made on a large scale, it already cost so much that it was very expensive for single ingredient standards. People don't realize that we took a very low margin on this to make it available at the price that we did. If a branded ingredient company were to make it, they likely wouldn't start off making it on as large of a scale as the company that did it in the past so the production cost would higher and then they would have to make more markup on their end to allow for marketing on it, studies, etc. By the time this happened, it wouldn't be available at a price anyone would likely be interested in.

The last I checked - to have this custom made without running it in the metric tons, the cost per kg. was over 300.00 per kg. Think about it like this - one bottle of TTA-500 had 60 grams of TTA in it (120 caps x 500 mg.). That means that 1 kg. would make approximately 16.5 bottles. So at 300 per kg., just the raw material cost alone would be 18.20 per bottle before shipping, encapsulating, bottling, etc.

Here are some cliff notes on TTA production:
There are some raw materials that almost any facility can make and there are some that they can't. It's not so much that they can't, they just can't at a reasonable price because of a variety of production factors. That's why some ingredients have to be done in massive production sizes for the prices to be decent. And unfortunately, as much as some of us like TTA, overall, the demand isn't there on that scale. Plus, from what I was told, TTA production also creates some type of waste that isn't considered environmentally friendly and that is another consideration in todays world. (Don't hold me to that one; thats just something I was told by a factory).

Overall, I promise that no one wants this available again more than me because I have probably a thousand dollars tied up in labels that are just sitting on a shelf for it.
really hope L-BAIBA is in the works!