Trying to figure out my first cycle

ulysses

Awards
hey guys Im trying to see what i should use for my first PH cycle. I have done a lot resarch on PCT's and sides of doing a cycle. If any body has any recommendations for one that would be great. Im not looking for anything crazy just something light for my first one. Also my diet is in check.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Cutting? Recomp? Bulk?

A good light cutting/recomp cycle might be one based around our 11kt product SUP3R-11. Should be relatively minimal suppression.

Step up from this might be based around 1andro. Then you could look at adding in epiandro and/or 4andro.

But a simple stack might be best, and ultimately what you go for will be goal dependant to an extent.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can get some epi or h drol I would opt for that.

PCTs are all pretty much the same

Clomid or Nolva
20/20/10/10 or 50/50/25/25
Test booster of choice
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If you can get some epi or h drol I would opt for that.

PCTs are all pretty much the same

Clomid or Nolva
20/20/10/10 or 50/50/25/25
Test booster of choice
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3
wish i could grab some pmag or mechabol...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd look into an andro run. maybe a 1 and 4 andro product with a pct would be a good one.

ulysses

Awards
I was looking to add a little mass bu ultimately lose fat for a summer shred. Is there any where you recommend that reputable to buy the sups? I was trying to start my cycle sooner better than later.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I was looking to add a little mass bu ultimately lose fat for a summer shred. Is there any where you recommend that reputable to buy the sups? I was trying to start my cycle sooner better than later.
Olympus UK has 40% off our entire line, so that is one option.

If you want to lose fat as your main goal, SUP3R-11 is about as mild but still highly effective, as you can get.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I've been doing 1 andro and 4 andro shooting to lose 1lb a week. 4 weeks of 6 in I went from 195lbs at 15% to 193lbs at 10%. Definitely slimmed down, but the best part is not losing any muscle or strength. In fact, my ffmi has actually increased.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
We have everything you need... Our 11k oral is on sale this weekend through NP... Epiandro is also a favorite of mine

ulysses

Awards
for the SUP3R-11 how effective is it to just ask. Ive been trying to find some logs on it and there are very few. Also how fast are the results with this up?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
for the SUP3R-11 how effective is it to just ask. Ive been trying to find some logs on it and there are very few. Also how fast are the results with this up?
The main active in it has been around for ages, do a google of 11kt.

Results can be seen as quickly as a week in or sooner.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any PH cycle stresses the liver. I suggest taking TUDCA while on cycle. CEL TUDCA is very cost effective and is used by many on this forum.

ulysses

Awards
So what would a whole cycle look like with all sups.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You prefer them over Epi and Halo?
epistane made me feel like death, i loved mechabol...zero sides and a great recomper