trying for xteme weight loss with IBE X-Force (sponsored)

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
First off many thanks to IBE for choosing me to run a log on X-Force.
Here are the products I will be using in this log

60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Capsule
Servings Per Container30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Proprietary Blend 440mg
Sulbumiatine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract (1, 3-Dimethylpentylamine)
Other Ingredients
Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin

Directions: 1 serving every 4-6 hours (not more than 8 capsules in a 24 hour period) with meals. Those sensitive to stimulants, those under 18, and those with anemia should start at 1 capsule to assess tolerance.

X-Force? is a revolutionary new energy supplement that brings you cutting edge ingredients that IBE has combined to work synergistically to bring you the most potent energy supplement available. X-Force? is no ordinary weight loss/energy supplement and should not be taken for granted. X-Force? outperforms all other energy supplements because IBE has chosen to move away from your every day, run-of-the-mill energy supplements that seem to follow each others lead and provide massive amounts of caffeine and little innovation. Instead we chose to move into the future and bring you a supplement that pushes past these boundaries and introduces new ingredients and combinations that will accelerate fat loss, increase stamina, increase energy, and bring you a mental focus that is above and beyond what any other supplement can bring you.

View Specific Product Details:
200 Grams, Fruit Punch200 Grams, Lemonade200 Grams, Orange
200 Grams Fruit Punch
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Scoop
Servings Per Container50

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*

Calories 10
Total Carbohydrates 0g 0%
Sugars 0g 0%
Sodium 0mg 5%
Potassium 0mg 6%
Proprietary Blend 2260mg
Beta-Alanine?, Phosphatidylserine (SerinAid?)?, Alpha-GPC (Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine)?, Rhodiola Rosea?, Ginko Biloba?

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
? Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients
Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40

First Order: Only the Finest, Proven Ingredients
First Order brings you a unique combination of ingredients that have been proven effective by scientific research.
Beta Alanine for more endurance and higher output
Rhodiola Rosea for improvement in motor skills and endurance
Gingko Biloba(Egb1) for increased alertness and mental functioning
SerinAid? for protection of muscles and mental faculties
Alpha-GPC for improved growth
Amalaki for improved brain and organ function
Information on First Order Ingredients

Beta-Alanine:
Demonstrates an improvement in power output at lactate threshold
Appears to improve submaximal cycle ergometry performance and time-to-exhaustion in young women
Increases muscle carnosine
Increases total work done (TWD) in a cycle capacity test

Rhodiola Rosea:
Supports motor skills test and academic scores
Supports fatigue index in sleep deprived subjects
Causes higher time-to-exhaustion
Lowers C-reactive protein and Creatinine Kinase (markers of muscle damage) after exhaustive cycling exercise
Protected, in a dose-dependent manner, human erythrocytes from glutathione depletion, glyceraldehydes-3-phosphate dehydrogenase inactivation, and hemolysis induced by an oxidant

Gingko Biloba:
Supports neurologic functions (cognitive, mood, motor, and motivational) across a diverse etiological spectrum
Registers (using electroencephalogram power and event-related potential activity) increased alpha power accompanied by alertness and increases in the absolute and relative power of both the alpha and beta components
Supports memory scanning speed
Produces faster processing speeds for both verbal and visual information
Generates significantly faster reaction times, improved accuracy, and short-term memory

SerinAid? (brand of phostphatidylserine, or PS):
Delays onset of muscle soreness and markers of muscle damage, and oxidative stress that followed prolonged downhill running
Enhances exercise capacity during intermittent cycling
Supports memory, learning, concentration, and word recall
Alpha-GPC:

Provides an effective means of increasing plasma choline levels.

PhenylEthylAmine (PEA) is a neuromodulator (monoamine) in the brain involved in mood, pleasure, mental alertness, focus, etc. It naturally occurs in small amounts in chocolate, certain algae?s, etc.

Phenylethylamine is related to the following neurotransmitters and neuroactive compounds:

Dopamine (3,4-dihydroxy-phenethylamine), Tyramine (4-hydroxy-phenethylamine), Epinepinephrine (?,3,4-trihydroxy-N-methyl-phenethylamine), Ephedrine (N-methyl-?-hydroxy-amphetamine), etc.

Its chemically structural relation to these compounds account for its unique effects on enhancing mental and mood functioning. However its effects are relatively short acting as it is usually broken down by the enzyme MAO-B within several hours. This makes it an ideal short-lived yet safe fast acting compound.
Phenylethylamine 750 mg 60 capsules

Neurochemical Effects
: Has a potent effect on focus, concentration, mood, alertness and effortful attention
: Increases the release of Acetylcholine (Support Memory & Cognition)
[By stimulating the AMPA glutamatergic receptors]
: Elevate mental alertness
[By suppressing the inhibitory effects of GABA-B receptors]
: Indirect activation of Dopamine autoreceptors
[By an increased efflux of newly synthesized dopamine]
Dosage: 1 pill do not take more than 5 times a week and do not exceed 1 capsule
MAO B inhibitors: Deprenyl, Rasagiline, or Kava Kava extract (desmethoxyyangonin).
Notes: Do not take if you have high or low blood pressure, are taking any medications/supplements, or have a health conditions without your doctor?s advice.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take 750 mg as needed with meals. If used daily cycle off at least 2 days a week.
When can I feel it? Works within an hour at the right dose.

I will also be taking a multi vitamin
3grams of fish oil
2 grams of flax seed oil
LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein

I will be consuming around 2000 calories a day from a high protein and fat diet with minimul carbs

I will be consuming at least 1 gallon of water a day

My workout schedule is 2 days on 1 day hitt cardio 2 days on 1 day hitt cardio then a day off

I will post measurements and pics
workouts start today so I will post it after it is done

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am really looking forward to seeing what our results are going to be. Looking at all of your info (workout routine, calorie intake) It seems as though we are doing things very similarly. This should be fun! :D

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
Days 1 thru 5

I want to appologize to IBE for not updating this log as often as I would like to I have been very busy.

I started off taking the 2 capsules that the directions say 30 minutes prior to working out and found that for the first 3 days I didnt really feel any effects of it. The one thing i noticed was that I was not as hungry as I usually am after working out. After day 3 I started to feel a little bit of an energy increase but it was minor it may be due to the fact that i was taking 3 capsules for days 4 and 5
My workouts consisted of a 2 day on 1 day off with cardio being done on the one day off
I was hoping to get the thermo effect of the product but I dont seem to respond to this dosage.

I weighed in at 213 on day 1 of my stack

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
Days 6 thru 10

As I stated I was not feeling the effects of the supplement like I wanted to and seeing I have seen others taking up to 5 capsules a day I decided to up mine to 4 capsules a day

I started off by taking 2 upon waking and the other 2 30 minutes prior to working out

This seemed to be the thing for me as when i started my workout i had extra energy which i can attribute to the X-Force and also may have to do with the First Order i am taking as a pre workout. The thermo effects are great I feel the temp of my body raising and talk about sweating i can tell i am burning some fat

workout routine is the same 2 days on 1 day off with cardio
so through 10 day as of the 24th of Sept and have about 6 days left of capsules i will post the results of days 11 through 15 tomorrow after my workout and hopeully get a weigh in

I have a high tollerance for stimulants and this is why I think the X-force is not affecting me like I wish it would have but with the right dosage I can feel the effects of the product

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
update:

I did a chest and bicep workout on 9-30-2008 here is the breakdown

woke up took 2 X-force and 1 PEA capsule with 16oz water that contained First Order
30 min later started workout by warming up on exercise bike for 20 minutes
then down to the weight room

Chest
bench press 3 sets 10 reps
inclined bench press 3 sets 10 reps
db flies 3 sets 15 reps
pull ups to failure

Biceps
21's 3 sets
preacher db curls 3 sets 10 reps
ccable curls 3 sets 10 reps

then followed this with 20 minutes on the bike

effects of the supplements
now that i have found the right dosage i feel like the effects of the x-force are starting to show
i feel more energy and can feel the thermogenic effect of it
i noticed if i take it with anything but water i dont feel it as much
x-force combined with the first ordedr is a real good preworkout formula for me it gets me all ready to go
the first order and the pea seems to keep me focused and alert during my workout and i am never wondering what is going on around me when i take it just that i want to hit the weights

i have lost 2 lbs of fat up todate down from 213 to 211
i want to get to 190 195

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
10-1-2008 Hitt Cardio

took the x-force pea and first order and waited about 20 minutes
then it was cardio time

cardio workout is as follows

exercise bike
10 minutes of low intensity to warm up
then it is 15 seconds of high intensity followed by 45 seconds of low to medium intensity
this is done for 30 minutes
then i follow it up with 10 minutes of low intensity to cool down

i really felt the thermogenic effects of the x force today did the cardio upon waking on an empty stomach and boy did i sweat i felt like i lost about 5 lbs of water

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How can you tell that the weight you lost was fat?

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
workouts going good i appologize for not keeping log updated as often as i wish i have been working 7 days a week going to school and raising 2 kids

i noticed with taking 2 capsules 2x aday i feel the effects much better

the energy is normal no real increase but i notice an increase in body temp (thermogenics) i sweat my ass off and have lost now 3 lbs since starting this

i will post a workout log of days and exercises so you can see what i do in the gym

it looks like i have 3 days left so i will get the exercises on here and a final review and again im sorry log isnt up to my or your standards but sometimes you just cant get everything done

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
the x-force is gone and i lost 4 lbs taking it
i appologize again for doing such a bad log
i had alot going on and never had the time to keep it up to date\

when i run another IBE product I will do a full detailed log and post it as a make up log

Once again sorry to the guys at IBE

Now for my final review of the product

I figured out after a week or so that body weight and stim tolerances matter with this product as I was not feeling really anything taking the 2 pills a day so at one point I upped it to 4 pills a day and tried spacing them at different intervals
the best results i got from the product was when I took 2 20 min pre work out and the other 2 1 hour after working out

the energy was minimal for me from the product but i noticed when i increased the amount i could really feel the thermogenics of the product i could feel my body getting hot and i sweated alot more than normal
this product i would give a 6 out of 10

one last thing that kind of bothered me was the fact that an IBE rep was in everyone elses log but not one posted in mine

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
one last thing that kind of bothered me was the fact that an IBE rep was in everyone elses log but not one posted in mine
Sean, man, DAdams is an IBE rep! And he's pretty darn good one too! :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sorry dadams didnt see notice
Its all good man... if you notice... I am a LEGEND FIRST!!! :D

I was following along. Thanks for giving it a try and a real assessment. Hopefully in future the 90cap bottles will hit the shelves and help make it more fair for you larger, stim desensitize 's.

Did you gain any increases in focus?

Adams

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I would add some X-Lean into this IMO it would make a big difference, since you are likely to go cortisol-high dieting and training hard like this.

JMO.